Bitter New Year

Love Will Find A Way

The social ethics teacher droned on and on about the lecture, not caring the slightest that her current class of students were bored out of their minds. A girl seating in the middle row of the room tapping her pen against her textbook counting down the seconds the bell will ring singling the end of the day.

6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

Brrrrrrring!!!!

The instant the bell rang students within the classroom shot up from their seat, as if sharp tacks had suddenly appeared on their seats. The classroom filled with loud chatter of everyone exchanging how their new year’s eve will be spend.

Ji Seoyun was a girl with a pretty face but with a mild personality and one of the top students of university’s preparations classes, was one of the first ones to exit the classroom. She swung her brown leather back over her shoulders and walked past the flood of students and headed to her locker for the last time. Dumping her last items into her bag she left in a rush if she wanted to help her mother with her shop.

Once outside of the school Seoyun started to power walk the way home. She stopped once she spotted the familiar small reddish building where her and mother lived also where they ran a shop for clothes called mix and match. Rushing into the shop rapidly opening the door with a loud ‘I’m here’.

A beautiful middle aged lady looked up with a loving smile seeing her walk in. Seoyun gave her a small kiss on her check as, Seoyun tied up her long reddish brown hair before making her way towards an endless pile of clothes and return the clothes to their rightful spot within the shop.

The rest of the day continued customers coming and going. Seoyun let out a huff putting the last box away before checking her worn-down watch her mother gifted with on her 15th birthday.  10pm on the dot. Glanced at her mum who was in the middle of settling the money accounts. Seoyun quickly made her way upstairs leading her to their apartment, opening a draw grabbing something inside with a smile than when rushing down the stairs without closing the drawer.

Miss Ji was in the middle of doing her accounts when she felt something getting placed onto her head, she turned to see her daughter grinning at her with a headband on her own head.

“Umma its new year’s eve and it’ll be 2015 in like two hours” Seoyun said while pointing at her watch trying the get her point across.

“And what would you like me to do about that huh?” Mrs Ji said with a playful smile trying to daughter knowing what her daughter wanted.

Seoyun only rolled her eyes with a slight smile, grabbing her mom’s shoulders leading towards the stairs “Go get the food out and turn on the TV while I go finish up the accounts and lock up” said pushing her mother onto the stairs. Mrs Ji opened to protest but closed it seeing the look on her daughters face, she could only nod and walk up. Seoyun turned and started her work.

Mrs Ji was placing the food onto the table in front of the TV when her mobile phone started ringing, glancing at the clock 11:02pm who could be calling at such a late hour and on new year’s eve.

She quickly answered the call with a slightly confused hello.

“Hello is Mrs Ji SooHa” a stern voice asked

“Yes this is, how can I help you?” Mrs Ji frowned a little

“Please hold” Mrs Ji’s frown deepened out of confusion

“Sooha” a pitchy voice said then it clicked Mrs Ji eyes widened out of confusion mixed with surprise hyunsuk oppa

“Hello, Hello anyone there” Mrs Ji snapped back the reality

“h-hello” Mrs Ji mentally face palmed herself for strutting

“I would like my daughter to come stay with me for a couple of months I’ll want to change and I would like to know her” YG cut straight to the point leaving Mrs Ji in a state of shock. Mrs Ji wanted to yell no and hang up but her being the giving person she was. This is a chance for yunnie to know her father and he does kinda have the right to know his own daughter I guess.

“Okay when should I send her” Mrs Ji said softly

“The 3rd will do I’ll send the tickets via email tomorrow” YG said

“Sure” Mrs Ji said in a whisper

“Happy new year” with that YG hanged up without a reply

Mrs Ji dropped her phone with a thud feeling herself getting teary, she got up when she heard Seoyun climbing up the stairs, Mrs Ji pushed away all her bitter feelings and focused herself on spending the rest of the night with her lovely daughter.

“Umma quick its 11:56pm” Seoyun said excitedly making herself comfortable on the floor. Mrs Ji made her way over seating on the couch.

At 11:59pm Seoyun and Mrs Ji started counting down watching the ball drop in New York

“10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 HAPPY NEW YEAR UMMA/YUNNIE” both mother and daughter said at the same time, giggling both share a tight and loving hug.

After a while the pair decide to head to bed.

“Good night umma I love you” Seoyun said yawning

“Night baby love you too” Mrs Ji said with her eyes getting teary which when unnoticed by Seoyun,

Mrs Ji entered her room with heavy shoulders wandering how to tell her daughter the past events.

 

 

 

 

 

HELLOOOO EVERYONE hope you enjoyed the first chapter 

i'm sorry for the mistakes i'll it soon 

and dont worry bobby will come soon maybe the third chapter 

untill the next update which will be soon 

please comment and subcrible

and thank you to all the lovely bbys you subcribed 

'throws cookies and love'

byeeee