Finding Out

Love Will Find A Way

The next morning Mrs Ji woke up earlier to make breakfast for her and daughter. She decided to make the traditional American breakfast with eggs, bacon, pancakes, toast and some fruits on the side.

Smiling in satisfaction seoyun went to wake up seoyun for breakfast. Opening the bedroom door Mrs Ji smiled with a quiet chuckle escaping seeing how cute her daughter looked all cuddled up with only her feet out. Making her over to the bed crouching down she started shaking her to only receive whining noises.

Sighing Mrs Ji she knew her daughter won’t wake up knowing much a heavy sleeper she is. Getting up Mrs Ji walked to the kitchen to grab a bucket of ice cold water. She walked back to her daughter’s room with a smirk on her face. Lifting the bucket up into the air pouring the water laughing while doing so.

Seoyun jolted awake with large eyes in shock, looking over to her mother laughing.

“Umma why did you do that I was having a good dream” seoyun frowned

“Well maybe you should wake up on time” Mrs Ji aid still laughing

“Umma you know I can catch a cold” seoyun frown deepened

Mrs Ji smiled giving her quick peck on her check and said “now you won’t”

Seoyun didn’t say anything and when to wash up for the day.

“Wash up quickly” Mrs Ji said walking out

After washing up seoyun walked into the kitchen, her eyes widened at the amount of food her mother made.

Mrs Ji looked up at her who was wearing a panda shirt with black and white striped pants staring at the food while rubbing her tummy indicating how yummy the food looked. Mrs Ji smiled at how cute her daughter looked.

“Are you just going to keep looking or going to sit and eat?”

Seoyun snapped at her little daydream of food, looked at her mother with a bright smile while taking her seat. The second thing seoyun loved most after her mother was food especially chicken. After eating the mother daughter duo retreated to the living room for some good TV time.

Mrs Ji sighed knowing she’ll have to tell seoyun about sending her to Korea to stay with father. Turning the TV off seoyun looked at her mother in confusion, Mrs Ji looked at her teary eyes before specking.

“Seoyun ah you always wanted to go Korea right” Seoyun just nodded at the question

“You’re leaving to go on the 3rd and you’ll come back in the middle of March” Mrs said in one go trying to stay strong

Seoyun sat there frozen feeling a hand full of emotions and questions flying around her head. She opened for to release the questions building inside her but stopped when her mother continued talking.

“Your father called me last night telling he wants to know you” Mrs Ji said trying not to meet her daughter’s eye knowing she’ll start crying.

Seoyun frowned she knew who her father was and even she never met him she didn’t like him or wanted anything to do with him, all she knew was he hurt her mother and that lend him to her bad books right away.

“I’m not going” seoyun firmly stated before Mrs Ji could say anything seoyun started talking again

“I don’t want to have anything to deal with him and I’m not leaving you alone, I’m not going” seoyun shaking her head

“You have to the tickets are booked and I want you meet him”

“No”

“Yun I need you to meet him” Mrs Ji said also begging letting her tears out

Seoyun softened seeing her mother crying

“Why please explain to me why you want me to go so bad?” seoyun said looking down

Mrs Ji lifted her hand meeting her eyes and taking her hands into her own she spoke “I want you to know your father and if you want to see me happy you’ll go”

Seoyun knew she couldn’t say no now, nodding her head saying yes. Mrs Ji pulled her into a bone crushing hug. Losing the hug the mother and daughter laid down side by side just enjoying their time together knowing they wouldn’t be able to do this in a couple of days for a while.

 


helloooo everyone i know this chapter is short but trust me the next chapter will be long

and thank you to all the subcribers but i got no comments yet 

and if you wonder what the mom looks like here 

yup its the lady from playful kiss 

until the next time~~

please comment, subscribe and maybe even upvote hehe

byeeeeeeeee 'throws chocolates'