Chapter 2

Cafe BigBang

"are you ok?" the blond boy asked her with concerned eyes

Hae Soo looked at him for another second she could feel the heat on her face and quickly got up, repeatedly said sorry and hastily turned around and knocked into a customer who spilled his coffee all over her. "OH MY GOD I AM SO SORRY" the customer said while quickly running to the counter to get napkins.

"what the hell happened?" four boys said in unison as they came out of the back room

"I bumped into her by mistake" the blond boy said as he ruffled the back of his head "heh...heh..heh...... sorry"

"then I bumped into her and spilled coffee all over her. I am so so so sorry miss" 

"Oh no" Hae Soo said quickly "i-i-it was uh my fault! I-I probably just uh I probably just didn't um-"

"Woah there, don't worry about. I'm Daesung by the way" The blond on esaid with a smile "Did you get hurt? Are you ok?" Hae Soo just nodded and gave a quiet yes. Someone behind her grabbed her arm and she quickly jumped away by surprised and turned towards the boy who grabbed her, "Yah! GD don't scare her like that!" Daesung scolded. 

"Sorry, but theres a cut on her arm and it looks like it hurts. Look there's blood on her sleeve!" GD yelled franticly. Hae Soo looked down at her sleeve and saw the blood seeping through her shirt. Crap she thought to herself and quickly rolled up her sleeve that just gushed out more blood. "Daesung go help her in the back" GD said quickly "you're the one who hurt her" 

Daesung then lead Hae Soo to the back of the store and had her sit down at a table. He took her arm and carefully tended to her cut. "ow" Hae Soo winced. 

"I'm sorry, but it's so you don't get an infection" Daesung said apologetically. 

"I-Its ok" Hae Soo said quietly. 

"ah, you have blood and coffee all over your clothes..." Daesung said as he looked at her shirt and jeans "I think we have something for you to wear" 

"oh n-no that's ok" Hae Soo said quickly and shook her head. Daesung gave her the 'don't argue with me look' He told her to stay there for a bit and let the room he came back with a work uniform. 

"here" he said to her and handed her the uniform. "Not sure if it will fit, but this is the only girl shirt and pants we have." He then quickly added "It came free with the other uniform order. I'm not some creep who buys girl uniforms when there are no girls that work here" 

Hae Soo gave a small smile and went to the restroom to change she came out and was greeted by Daesung who handed her a bad to put her clothes in. 

"So you sure you're ok?" Daesung asked again. Hae Soo responded with a small nod "Hey, I'll make you a drink or something do you want anything?" Hae Soo shook her head no, but Daesung went to make her a drink anyways. While Daesung was making the drink the four boys went over and sat next to her.

"the uniform suits you" Seungri said winking at her. Hae Soo eyes widened and she looked away.

"don't freak her out" Taeyang said hitting him in the back of the head.

"YAH!" Seungri yelled and cupped the back of the head.

"sorry about him, he doesn't talk to girls a lot" Suengri just pouted and crossed his arms. They all made small talk and introduced themselves to her. They were very lively she quickly observed that the boy named Top and Taeyang were pretty mature and and kept the other two in place. The other two were named GD and Seungri they were super loud, but funny. After a few minutes Daesung came back with an iced tea and a plate of cookies. 

"here you go" Daesung said sliding the drink and plate towards her. Hae Soo thanked him with a smile and akwardly sat there. "sooooo....." Daesung started "you never gave me your name?" 

"I'm H-Hae Soo" she responded quietly 

"So what brought you here?" GD asked happily

"umm a job.." Hae Soo said hesitantly 

"Wait, is your cousin Jin?" Top asked. Hae Soo looked surprised, but just nodded. Daesung widened his eyes and looked at her "Wait, why didn't you say that before?!" 

"y-you never asked" 

"well, lets see what you can do" Top said happily. Hae Soo gave him a bewildered look "I mean you're already wearing a uniform" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your latte art is so good!" Seungri yelled happily. Hae Soo gave a slight smile and handed the cup to the guys. "Duudddeee we need to hire her! She can help so much with business!" 

"It's a freaking snorlax!" 

"I-is that a good thing?" Hae Soo asked looking nervous

"Of course!" the five boys said in unison. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Finally, I'm home" Hae Soo said to herself as she fell onto her couch, but her quiet was quickly disrupted when the dorrbell rang. Before she could get to the door the door opened and Jin walked in "I brought food!" Jin sang happily. They both sat at the couch with each a takeout box of sushi and ice tea. 

"That reminds me!" Hae Soo said looking at the tea "I got hired at that cafe" 

"That's great! When do you work?"

"I start tomorrow after my first class" Hae Soo said happily "They are very nice about flexible working hours" 

"You ok that they are all boys?"

"W-why would you say that?"

"Because you get all quiet and shy around boys" 

"It's not my fault" Hae Soo pointed out "Plus I don't have to talk to them a lot. I'll just have a working relationship with them. We don't need to get close" 

Jin gave her a look, but decided not to say anything. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here are your drinks" Hae Soo said happily to two customers 

"omg our art is matching!" the girl exclaimed to her friend. The girls excitedly commented on their bears as Hae Soo quietly walked back to the counter. 

"Those girls are sure to tell their friends about us now" Daesung said happily. Hae Soo gave a slight nod and started cleaning the counter. "You know you don't talk a lot" Hae Soo gave another slight nod and continued cleaning. Daesung tried thinking of a conversation starter, but just ended up awkwardly standing there. GD walked by and wiggled his eyebrows suggestively at Daesung which gained a death glare. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good job on your first day at work!" GD said happily to Hae Soo who thanked him and headed to the back to change out of there uniform. 

"she's so quiet" GD commented 

"I know. I tried talking to her, but she kind of brushed me off" Daesung said sounding a bit disappointed 

"bwahahaha!" Seungri said clutching his stomach "the thirst is real" 

"It is NOT! I was trying to be nice!" 

"MMMHMMMM SURRREEE" the others said in unison 

"going to class, will be back" Hae Soo said as she came out of the back and headed out the door without another word

"Ouch. She's so cold" Seungri said jokingly placing his hands to his heart 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hae Soo?" 

Hae Soo looked over her shoulder and standing their in the lecture room was Daesung 

__________________________________________________

2nd chapter finished! I hope it's ok. Sorry it's not that exciting or anything, but it will get more exciting soon! 

What do you guys think so far? Any suggestions, thoughts on the characters? If so I'd be more than happy to know! 

(I changed the forward slightly so you might want to re-read that again)