Chapter 1

Cafe BigBang

"sweetie are you sure you're ready?" Her mother asked her as tears rimmed her eyes.

Hae Soo smiled in response and nodded her head "yes, mom I'll be fine." She went over and hugged her mother and father one last time before heading over to her driver who took her suitcases and placed them in the trunk. Her mother tried once more to persuade her not to get a job stating that they are well off enough to get her everything she needed, but Hae Soo just shook her head. "mom, i want to be able to learn how to take care of myself. I promise if I need anything that i can't get myself I'll call." Her mother, not able to speak or else she would burst into sobs, just nodded and pulled Hae Soo into another death gripping hug. 

"Take care, sweetie and call us once you get there" Her father said smiling. He acted like he was more okay with her leaving, but she could tell he only put up a tough front for her and so her mother could lean on him once she went into the car. One last wave and Hae Soo entered the car and was out of sight in minutes. 

~~~~~~~~

"Miss? We're here" the driver said looking over to her. Her parents house and her apartment were several several hours away. They had to take many stops for gas refill and breaks, but they were finally here. Hae Soo got out from the car and took her suitcases out of the trunk even though the driver offered to take them in for her. She said thank you and goodbye to the driver and headed in her new apartment. The house was already decorated to her taste. Mom she thought of course she would do this even though Hae Soo told her not to. 

"HAE SOO!" 

Hae Soo jumped in surprise and quickly turned around to see Jin, her cousin, smiling happily at her. Before she could greet him, he was already hugging her. "Long time no see cuz!" he said finally letting her go. 

"how did you get in my apartment?" Hae Soo asked, but already knew the answer mom probably gave- 

"Your mom gave me an extra key" he said grinning from ear to ear before Hae could even finish her thought. Jin took one of her suitcases and showed Hae her new room. He soon went to work and left her to explore her new apartment. Her room was simple it had a desk, closet, door to her own bathroom, a bed and a tv. The color scheme was white and purple with a bit of black. She started to unpack her belongings and once she was done with her bedroom she went down to the living room. The living room had a nice view of the city, she stepped out onto the balcony and enjoyed the view for a little bit before unpacking everything else. 

It was now 3 in the afternoon and she still had one more thing to do, she had to find a job.

~~~~~~~~~

Hae Soo stood in front of a cafe and looked down at the card her cousin gave her. Earlier when he greeted her he told her this cafe was looking for workers and the pay was good. Here goes nothing she thought to herself and walked through the door. The first thing she saw was five boys around her age all look up at her and smile. "Welcome" They all said in unison.

She grew stiff and walked up to the counter in a stiff, robot like manner. As she was walking to the counter a blonde boy worker walked towards her. She internally freaked and tripped over her footing. She felt herself falling forward and shut her eyes ready to fall flat on her face and embarrass herself when she fell on something, someone. She opened her eyes and realized she had fallen on top of the blonde boy and their faces were centimeters apart.

_________________________________________________________

First chapter done! I hope you like it! This chapter is very short since I wrote this on a whim so I hope it turns out well >.< 

The cover is not ready and I'm not sure when it will be ready, but I wil be working on it~

If you would like to read a completed bigbang fanfiction read my other story called "I Hate BigBang!"