3/3

Just bully me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the library:

 

Xiumin accompany Luhan to borrow some books at library. As Luhan search for the books, he wait Luhan quietly on the empty seat. He look around the library and found someone that had been distance with him for the whole two weeks, Kris. Xiumin didn’t realise it, but he just stare at Kris until Luhan touch his shoulder because he didn’t response to Luhan’s voice, calling him.

“Oh, Luhan. Have you finish?”

“Yeah…why you stare at Kris like that?”

“I didn’t!” denied him, but still controlling his voice since they are at the library.

“Eh? Who is that girl? I didn’t know he got a new girlfriend.”

“New?”

“Yes, his last girlfriend is 4 years ago. Since then, he had rejected all of his fans and admires.”

“How did you know about it?”

“I’ve been in the same school with Lay, Kris and Tao since kindergarten.”

“Why you’re not in the same group with them?”

“We’ve never talk and since last 2 years he keep messing up with you. That’s make me don’t want to involve with them ever more.”

“But you like Lay.” Luhan blush at Xiumin’s statement.

“He’s the kindest the others. Of course I will like him.”

“…Can we go home now? It’s been 30 minutes in here.”

“Why? Can’t stand to see the new lover?” asked Luhan once again with teasing voice.

“W-what? No! Just…let’s go. I’m busy after this.” Xiumin leave Luhan behind, but Luhan immediately matching their steps and walk out the library.

 

 

 

Xiumin’s house:

 

Xiumin’s pov:

 

“New lover? But I thought Lay said that Kris like me. Lay must be lied to me.”

I talked to myself when I remember what I’ve seen at library and Lay’s words. But then, I remember something else.

“Wait, Lay never lie to me. So it’s mean Kris the one who lied to Lay. I should have thought it. Hmphh!” it’s kind of sad but, when I thought back, I need to keep my heart still for my admire.

“Forget about Kris x2” I tried to hypnosis myself. Sadly it didn’t work. The scene where Kris big and beautiful hand lovingly touch the girl hair, how Kris’s beautiful eyes stare lovingly at the girls eyes, and how Kris’s attractive pink lips talk with the girl with his beautiful smile… how his body close…

“Wait, stop it. You’re not jealous. You’re not! You’re not!!!” I scream frustrated. After a while, I hear footsteps running toward my room.

“Xiumin! Are you okay?” Luhan’s voice. I wonder why he come here. I get up and open the door of my room. When he sees me, he hug me tightly.

“Luhan, can-can’t breathe. Luhan, you suffocating me!” I tap his shoulder too let him know. He let me go, but still held my both hand.

“Are you okay? I came inside your house and hear you scream. Did something happen?”

“I’m okay. I just think of something. Oh, why you here? Did you need anything?” I ask him.

“I don’t need anything. Xiumin-ah… I’m here because there’s something I need to tell you…” Luhan seem unsure about his words.

“What is it? Is it important?”

“Yes, really important.”

“What?” Luhan take a breath of air before release it loudly. Then, he said;

“The girl that you saw with Kris last time was died…” I shocked at Luhan’s words.

“Died? She died?” Luhan nodded his head.

“She jumped off from the building in front of the convenience store that we always buy…”

“What? Why she?” I ask still didn’t believe the shocking news.

“I think she just broke off with Kris and she was so disappointed.”

“Kris must be shock too.”

“I guess…” said Luhan.

“Anyway, I’ve got something else to tell you. I just got the news about Kris’s girlfriend an hour ago. That’s why I told you that new first.”

“Okay? So what the other thing you want to tell?”

“Lay ask me to bring you with me this amusement park. He has extra ticket. Do you want to come along?”

“Sure… just us three right?”

“I don’t know. But I guess so. Lay’s friends still don’t know about us…”

“Alright.” I agree. Luhan then went back to his house.

 

End of POV:

 

The next day, Xiumin try to search for Kris. But, Lay said Kris absence that day.

‘Maybe Kris still in shock. I hope he will be okay.’ Thought Xiumin.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter