1/3

Just bully me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Kringgg~~~~~~~’ school bell can be heard ringing note for class had been started.

“Argh!! I’m late” Xiumin practically scream at the thought of it. He run hurriedly to his classroom hoping his teacher won’t get in yet. When he get in front his classroom, he immediately open the door, loudly.

“Teacher, sorry I’m late!” Xiumin screams with close eyes, waiting to be scolded by his teacher. Once he open his eyes, the class roar with laughter. Xiumin stare confusedly at his classmates.

“Xiumin-ah, today first class is cancel.” Said Luhan while laugh loudly.

“Ah really? Hehe…”said Xiumin shyly and walk toward his best friend. He can still hear other student’s giggle.

“You’re late.” Said Luhan while smile brightly like always.

“I know…” Xiumin pout.

“Let me guess, Kris?” Xiumin nodded again.

“What he did this time?” asked Luhan, now frowned.

“He hide my shoes behind school’s store. I only have one shoe and you know we can’t wear slippers in the classroom,” Xiumin told the story while pouting.

“How did you know he did it?”

“He put a sticky note with a picture of mehrong face and his signature. I know his signature when I see he sign for his art class.” Continue Xiumin when he sees Luhan about to ask him again.

“Wow, you’re lucky Miss Choi didn’t come today. Or you would be in trouble.” Luhan continue to laugh at him.

“Haha… it’s not funny. It’s tiring to search the whole school.”

“Who told you to put your shoe outside the dorm?”

“Okay, it’s my fault. I just forgot one time and he really is a fast one.” Say Xiumin furious.

“But, I bet you happy right?” Luhan begin to tease his best friend.

“I…I’m not.” Said Xiumin shyly. He put his head down to hide his embarrassed face.

“Yeah right. I can’t wait to see what present he will give you or what cheesy words will it be.” Luhan continue to tease Xiumin.

“Shut up.” Xiumin purposely open the textbook pretend he didn’t hear anything from Luhan anymore.

 

 

 

 

The next day:

 

In the classroom:

Xiumin just about to enter the classroom when Luhan called out his name loudly.

“Yah! Quiet! Teacher will mad at you again. Haish… you sure had a loud voice.” Xiumin said at Luhan. However, Luhan just smile widely at him.

“Why? Something’s great happen?”

“Hehe… look in your desk. There’s something that you would like.”

“Huh?” Xiumin get to his desk to see what his best friend say about. He look under his desk and see a box.

“What is it?” ask Xiumin.

“I don’t know~” sang Luhan teasingly.

“Eh? Shoe?” said Xiumin loudly when he see a pair of the latest design shoe. (A/N: sorry, didn’t like fashion.)

“Who put it here? You?”

“Tch, don’t act like you clueless. Read the letter.” Said Luhan.

 

 

My dear Minnie…

I hear you got a problem again yesterday.

Here I give you a present,

I know you like this design.

Special for my Minnie.

 

P/S: I hope it’s a right size :)

Your admire:

Y

 

 

After he read the letter, his face red like a tomatoes. As always, Luhan will laugh teasingly after see his best friend’s red face.

“What make you so happy today, Luhan?” asked Lay, who suddenly stand beside their desk. Luhan immediately quiet down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter