Dont Be Nervous

That One Girl

"Yah, (Y/N)!" I looked around the store for the source of the yelling. I paused before smiling at the tall brown haired maknae walking my way. "The manager is waiting for you. Let's go." I could barely process what he said before feeling a tug at my wrist as I was pulled outside into the cold air. A shiver ran through me as I tried to keep up with him through the forceful winds. 

"You can sit in the back with me and Taehyung hyung." I nodded in response before getting into the black SUV, making my way to the very back of the car as I sat next to Taehyung, feeling a slight smile grow on my face once I felt the maknae plop down on the other side of me. 

"Hey there, (Y/N)." I looked up from my lap to see a chubby faced, grinning boy watching me. 

"H-hi Jimin." He was turned completely around in his seat, not caring for his safety as the car began to move. I felt a light tap on my shoulder as I turned my head to see Taehyung pursing his lips to the side before speaking. 

"What's it like in your town? Are there a lot of kpop fans?" As I ran my palm along my nape in thought of his question I could feel Jungkook leaning closer in anticipation for my answer.

"Well I live in a small town in America..not a lot of people know of kpop." 

"Then how did you manage to find it?" Jimin questioned as he tilted his head to the side. Could he be any cuter?

"Well I was just looking at things on YouTube a few years ago and saw a kpop song on the sidebar. Then bam, I fell in love." A soft laugh slipped my lips as I thought about my own answer. 

"Well I'm glad you did or you wouldn't be here today with us." I turned my head to nod in response to the maknae as I smiled shyly.

"Yah you have to show us some aegyo!" Jimin demanded as the other members nodded continually in agreement. 

After a few seconds of thinking it over I gave into their cute faces with a soft huff. I puffed out my cheeks and raised my right hand to my lips while curling my first two fingers into bunny ears, tilting my head with a cheesy smile. Almost instantly I watched as Jungkook held his hand over his chest and pretended to faint.

"Ugh, do you get any better?" Taehyung asked rhetorically as he opened the car door once it came to a stop. In attempt to hide my embarrassment I hid my cheeks with my palms as I got out with the other members. 

One by one the rest of BTS came to the front door to greet me, bowing politely as the manager introduced me. 

"Yah, come inside with us and we'll show you around." Jin said as he took my wrist to lead me inside the building, pointing out every little thing along the way.  When I turned my head to see if the other members were coming I couldn't help but stop my gaze on Namjoon and the manager talking by themselves quietly in a corner. 

"You all need to practice speaking English with her. That's one reason why I hired her." The manager told Namjoon as he nodded in agreement, pausing in thought before responding. 

"What's the other reason?"

"She's not of legal age yet so none of you are allowed to touch her." He chuckled quietly at his own reason before patting Namjoon on the shoulder as if to send him off to join the rest of us.

When the door creaked open we all turned our heads to see Namjoon entering with a nervous grin, bowing apologetically. 

"Yah, how old are you, (Y/N)?" He asked in English as he rubbed his nape in anticipation.

Startled by the sudden change of language I smiled at his cute accent before responding. "Ah, I'm 15 in America, but 16 here." The other members seemed to be taken back by my age. 

"When's your...birfday?" Jungkook asked with his heavy Korean accent. 

"Its June 26~." Jungkook's grin seemed to grow wider by my response. "I don't really want to grow any older though. I'm already about to graduate and being in the world scares me, I need the protection of highschool and the friends I have now.." I started to trail off as I realized I was rambling again by the confused look on everyone's face. "Sorry. I forgot not all of you speak as much English as Namjoon oppa and the manager" I responded in Korean, changing the language back to one everyone seemed to know. 

All of a sudden I felt two muscular arms circle themselves around my shoulders from behind. I turned my head to notice it was Jimin, feeling my cheeks heat up as he began to talk. 

"Let me show you to the dance studio. Its where we practice usually." He unlatched his arms from around my neck only to take my wrist in his hand, leading me out the door and down the hallway towards a new unfamiliar room. I pushed the handle to reveal mirrored filled walls with a wooden floor. I'd never seen a room so big. "Do you know any kpop dances?"

Hearing his voice made me snap out of my astonishment, quickly changing my view to him leaning against the wall next to the sterio. "I..uh..I know Danger..but I don't know if I remember it all perfectly.." A small smirk began to form on his face as he looked for the music on the sterio. Oh dear lord...

"You have to show me as much as you can~" He barely got to finish his sentence before the music began, causing me to rush to the middle of the studio and begin to nervously copy the movements I'd learned through a screen. About halfway through the song the members one by one began to flood the room, sprawling out against the wall as their eyes landed on me. Way to make the pressure go up. 

After stumbling a little in the middle I managed to make it to the end of the song, trying to catch my breath as each member complimented it. Taehyung took this opportunity to run up to me and squeeze me in a hug. I was already short of breath. 

"That was so good! And you learned that on your own! Wow, amazing!" He continued with these kinds of compliments for a few minutes while making my cheeks heat up more, causing me to stare at the floor before finally changing subjects. "Do you know any of War of Hormone?" 

I turned my attention from my shoes to him as soon as the title slipped his lips. "I only know a little of the chorus.." The words finally managed to make their way out of my mouth as Jimin walked over. Why do they always make me flustered so easily? 

"We can teach it to you. I'm sure you'd learn it easily." Jimin stated as he looked at Taehyung who nodded in agreement. They then proceeded to stand on either side of me, slowly going through the movements and laughing each time I got excited about memorizing some more. 

After a few more minutes of teaching me, they had Yoongi turn on the music. It was amusing to watch them goof off to the song till the chorus came around. I couldnt believe id actually memorized all that so quickly though. It felt like i'd known it for years. As soon as the chorus was finished and we'd preformed it in sync for the members the manager turned the sterio off. I'd realized then how much I wasn't doing my job and was distracting the members too much. I'm so going to get fired... 

"Ah..I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to distract them from their duties.." I bowed a few times to the manager before feeling jimin pat my back lightly, I turned to see him giving me a reassuring smile. "What do I need to do now?" 

"I would like for you to sit and watch the boys practice their freestyle..then you can show them your American freestyle." All the members seemed to light up as he said that, clapping and nodding in agreement with him. 

All I could manage to do was blink at him, words just wouldn't come out. "I..but I-I wasn't hired to dance.." The nerves were just piling up inside me. 

"Yes, but now it has become part of your job. You seem to have a lot of talent with dancing." I thanked him in response as I sat in the chair against the wall, running my palms nervously along my lap before feeling a hand on my shoulder. Immediately looking up I saw Jungkooks grinning face. 

"You'll do fine. Probably much better than me. Just have fun with it." And with that the boys formed a half circle in front of me. Maybe I could finally freestyle dance in front of someone without running out in fear..

---

 

A/N: so yeah this is based off a dream I had tbh but I decided to make it into a cute fanfic  hope you guys like it~ if you have any ideas please comment them and i wil  try to put them in haha^^ Im gonna try to actually  finish this one lolol the other update should be up pretty soon. Once I start writing I usually can't stop. I'll try to get the next chapter up as soon as I can(: