Dating Consultant

Dating Consultant

“So what ? You’re the one who dating , not me” Eumi said as she went back to working on a song again. “Noona~~~ Just , at least tell me what should I do” Baekhyun winned on the couch , burrying his face on it. “Byun Baekhyun , you’re in your 30’s now. Think about it by yourself. And by the way , don’t leave any ‘marks’ on my precious couch” Eunmi said again. “Aigoo , this is why you and hyung are a match” Baekhyun chuckled.

“Excuse me~~” Chanyeol came in and brought some drinks , “Drink ....” Baekhyun sat on the couch. “Here you go buddy” Chanyeol gave her best friend soda can after he took out three cups of coffee for Eunmi.  “Okay , so , how is it ?” Chanyeol asked the two , “I already gave some solutions , you know” Eunmi said as she took a sip of her coffee.  “Why don’t you do what Jongdae-hyung did ?” Chanyeol asked , “Tao didn’t want to do it again because he had a cramp from bend down like the last time and Kai kept telling me to cook her something” Baekhyun said. “You solve it by yourself , am I a dating consultant for you ?” Eunmi said again , still didn’t turned around from her works.

“Yes , you are” Baekhyun said as someone entered the room. “Wha—“ Eunmi turned aroud only to see Sumi and Hyeonju on the door. “Aigoo ....” Eumi rubbed her temple , “Okay , gentlemen , could you two please  get out ?” Eunmi asked Chanyeol and Baekhyun. “Anyway , Baek , just try it , you never know until you try” Eunmi said. “Thanks noona” Baekhyun said as he left the studio with Chanyeol.

After that , Sumi and Hyeonju sat beside Eunmi.

---

“Woah , she’s really a good dating consultant” Chanyeol said and then they both laughed together , “She is. Looks like noona should hang a name on the door. ‘Jung Dating Consultant’ hahaha .....” they both left the 7th floor and went to their practice room only to found Kai and Lay ‘dead’ on the floor , Suho, Chen , and D.O talking on the sofa , meanwhile Tao and Sehun was talking to Xiumin and the older male seems to be a bit frustrated with the two younger male.

Chanyeol sat on the other sofa beside Suho alongside with Baekhyun , “What is it about ?” Chanyeol asked the three males. “I don’t know ... Kai” D.O poked Kai who was laying down near them , “Tao fought with Hyeonju because some small kids arguments you know” Lay said. “And Sehun was ‘accused’ looking at some dancer a while ago by Sumi” Kai said and the two dancers sit straight on the floor.

“Is your back okay ?” Suho asked Kai , “Yeah hyung , I should go to the hospital by now for the theraphy. Or else someone will keep calling me to come” Kai said as he get up and took his bag. “Doctor Kwon ?”Baekhyun teased and they just laughed. “Bye~~ Comeback safely” Chanyeol waved to his ‘idol’.

“Isn’t Eunyoung is a pediatric ?” Lay asked D.O , “As she was a chief and resident doctor in that hospital , she could access almost every schedules in that hospital” Suho answered. “What theraphy this time ?” Chen asked , “Back , hip , and right leg. I don’t know how that kid could dancing on stage wiht those injury” Baekhyun said too.

“Aniya , not that one ...” Xiumin groaned infrustration , “Ah , hyung ... Just tell us now ... What to do ? It seems like everything that I did is wrong” Tao said to Xiumin. “All you have to do is apologize. Make your move first , come on boys... You’re not teenagers anymore. Don’t be so childish” Xiumin said , “But it’s like I am the one who always start to apologize first” Sehun said , “Aigoo ...” Xiumin sighed.

“Now , I pity Xiumin hyung” Chen said while looking at the three males in the other corner of the room. “And Eunmi” Baekhyun and Chanyeol said in unison.

---

“Okay , why don’t you guys start talking about your problem rather than glaring at your boyfriend’sphotos that you used as your phone’s wallpaper ?” Eunmi said to Sumi and Hyeonju. “Unnie , I ... Woahh , I don’t know what to say....” Hyeonju said , Eunmi lookd at her and then turned around to Sumi.

“He really check out that girl ... I mean it” Sumi said. “You guys are not teenagers anymore. This is your second fight with Sehun , just trust him, okay ? And Hyeonju , stop fighting over your holiday destination with that panda” Eunmi said.

“Okay , ladies .... Time out” Xiumin entered the room with Sehun and Tao , then he elbowed the two males who stand beside him. Sehun walked over to Sumi , “I’m sorry ... Just , trust me , okay ?” Sehun said to his girlfriend. “I’m ... sorry too. I’m too protective , right ?” Sumi said and the two left the room. “Noona , hyung , gomawo” Sehun said  before left. One down , one more to go.

“I’m sorry” Tao and Hyeonju said at the same time and the two laughed together , “I think we should talk about it again” Tao said and the two left the room too. “Unnie , gomawo” Hyeonju said and Tao thanked Xiumin too.

“Okay ... I’m tired” Eunmi sighed and Xiumin chuckled. “Time to go home , then” he said. “You don’t have any schedules tomorrow ?” she asked , “Nope. Let’s go” Xiumin offered his hand and she laughed a little before took his hand and left the building.

---

“What did you cook ?” Eunmi asked Xiumin who just brought something from the kitchen , “Here” Xiumin said as he put two cups of coffee and a slice of cake. “Woahh ... Xiusrista ....” Eunmi laughed a little , “Let’s watch a TV then .....” Xiumin sat down next to her. “I think I can’t drink it , it’s too cute” Eunmi said , pointing at the coffee’s art latte.

“Sorry , my bad” Xiumin chuckled as he changed the channels , “Ah , !” Eunmi said as she cuddled to Xiumin. Xiumin laughed and raised the volume.

“So ... Kpop hottest couple number one is Kai and Eunyoung” Seyoon said.

“Woah .... Daebak ....” Xiumin said , “They both are lovely , I mean it” Eunmi said.

“Moving to number two we have amazing couple here ... From EXO” Jungah said , “Again ?” Gura shooked.  “We have EXO’s Xiumin and SM Producer , songwriter and dancer from Sugar Soul , Jung Eunmi” Jungah said , “Isn’t she the one who dancing with Kai ?” Taewoo asked. “Ohh ! You’re right!” they all said. “How come how come ... Woahh ... Daebak” Gura laughed.

“You are famous then hahaha” Xiumin laughed.

“She used to be studying in Stanford , medichine. Graduated but then studied in SNU for music arrangement. She had a license as a doctor in SNU Hospital , only for Friday and Thursday as a on-call doctor , anasthetic doctor” Jungah said again , “Why are these boys’ girlfriend have some amazing jobs ?” Seyoon laughed.

These couple are the ‘youngest’ one in EXO in terms of how long they’ve been dating. But their lovely and romantic relationship couldn’t be forgotten. Xiumin wore a necklace with his girlfriend initials on it , same with his girlfriend. And from some SNS updates , they have a lot of couple clothes” Jungah said again as the screen showed their couple brcelet , shoes , t-shirts , etc.

“Woahh ... they know everything about us , completely ....” Eunmi said , “Yeah , they are” Xiumin said.

And recently Eunmi was said to be ‘Celeb’s dating consultant’ by Heechul and some other celebrities” Gura said again , “Maybe because she’s th oldest , everyone asked for her opinion and maybe .. Xiumin too” Taewoo said. “That makes sense ....” everyone laughed.

“Okay , so , Tao and Sehun came to asked you too today ?” Eunmi looked up to see her boyfriend , “Yeah , they did. You know how hard is it to asked them to make a move first” Xiumin said and Eunmi chuckled. “Same with their girlfriends” she said too.

“Well , we are a dating consultant huh ?” they both laughed together.

----