ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇsᴛ

★彡 Wᴀɴᴅᴇʀʟᴜsᴛ & Sᴛᴀʀᴅᴜsᴛ ミ☆ Cᴏʟʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Mᴜʟᴛɪ-Cᴏɴᴛᴇsᴛ [ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ & ᴊᴜᴅɢɪɴɢ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Obey these rules:
1. The use of a prompt is optional. They are only there for inspiration.
2. All entries must be between 5 and 45 chapters long.
3. Each chapter should be at least 1000 words in length (about 2.5 pages)
4. You must credit this contest in the foreword/description of your entry by using the banner/main poster and linking back to this contest.
5. you are free to submit an entry to only one judge, if you would like.
6. Stardust & wanderlust reserve the right to reject entries that fall under "the Road to Failure" stipulations below or that don't follow the basic rules above.

The road to failure:
- entering with horror or stories featuring female idols as main characters. (Horror and entries should be or feature a female OC as the main female character - Exo-centric stories not included - and only be submitted to stardust)
- Entering with an EXO-Centric story that has or is Horror genre. (Exo-centric stories should be straight pairings only and exclusively submitted to Wanderlust and should not contain or Horror)

Stardust Cheat Sheet:
+5 VIXX Centric Entries.
+2 all other Boy group Centric / Male Idol fics (excluding EXO).
+2 Stories (+2 if you use odd pairings / non-popular pairings / Mix groups or use one of the   pairings in the list below. +3 if you use a threesums below and +4 if you use a foursum).
+2 Well written (no PWP).
+5 for incorporating Stardust (in whatever way you can think of) into your story.
-10 for Exo Centric Stories (I will reduce the deduction by half if Yifan, Zitao, Jongdae, Chanyeol, Yixing, or Jongin is the male lead).
-5 for using stage names instead of real names (there needs to be a logical reason for them to go by a name that isn't their given name).
-30 For the use of female idols as main characters (Antagonists not included).
-40 for any Super Junior OTPs with Donghae.
-10 for use of 2nd person perspective ("you/your/you're").

Wanderlust Cheat Sheet:
+10 for the use of angst.
+5 for straight fics.
+5 for using an OC as the main girl.
+5 for incorporating wanderlust (in whatever way you can think of) into your story.
-10 if vulgar language is overused.
-20 for the use of ( is accepted).
-30 if the fanfiction acquires a thrilling, horrific genre.

  WRITING CONTEST
PROMPT LIST       Quote
     Prompts 01   “Someone you haven’t even met yet is wondering what it’d be like to know someone like you.” - Iain Thomas

“In the end, it’s not the changes that will break your heart; it’s that tug of familiarity.” - Jennifer E. Smith, "The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight"

“It was nice being around the family again. Reminds me just how much I don’t miss them.” - Derek Landy, "Skulduggery Pleasant: Playing with Fire"

“You shall love your crooked neighbor With your crooked heart” - W.H. Auden, "Looking for Alaska" ~ John Green

“When someone leaves you once, you expect it to happen again. Eventually you stop getting close enough to people to let them become important to you, because then you don’t notice when they drop out of your world.” - Jodi Picoult, "Leaving Time"

“Intelligence is so y. It turns me on more than muscles and taut abs.” - Krist & Becca Ritchie, "Kiss the Sky"

“I’m doing all I can to stay afloat in a sea of insanity, but I’m drowning more and more each day.” - Courtney Cole, "Nocte"

“I wanted to bite him hard enough to express my frustration, yet sweetly enough that he’d let me do it again.” - Amy Harmon, "The Law of Moses"

“Do you know what it’s like to like someone so much you can’t stand it and know that they’ll never feel the same way?” - Jenny Han, "To All the Boys I've Loved Before"

“Grab your coat, leave a note, and run away with me.” - William Chapman   ft. idols & ocs
any genre     MV / Song (Lyric)
     PromptsPrompts 02   Infinite - Back
Infinite - The Chaser
Infinite - Last Romeo
Lyn & Leo - 꽃잎놀이 (Blossom Tears)
Lyn - Breakable Heart
K.Will - Day 1 (오늘부터 1일)
K.Will - I need you (니가필요해)
K.Will - Love Blossom (러
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter