ᴛʀᴀɪʟᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇsᴛ

★彡 Wᴀɴᴅᴇʀʟᴜsᴛ & Sᴛᴀʀᴅᴜsᴛ ミ☆ Cᴏʟʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Mᴜʟᴛɪ-Cᴏɴᴛᴇsᴛ [ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ & ᴊᴜᴅɢɪɴɢ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Note: All Entries for Stardust should credit BloodyRavens as the author.

A Few Rules:
1. All entries should be HD (meaning at least 720p). That doesn't mean you can't use a few low quality videos to help you in the creation of the trailer, the quality overall needs to be at least 720p.
2. I greatly dislike Trailers that have station logos (such as KBS, SBS, etc.) or are from variety shows (if you want to use variety show footage, then make sure it doesn't have the messy overlying text).
3. I'm not a fan of crazy fonts, expect on the title. For the rest of the video, use standard/plain fonts.
4. You are allowed to submit multiple entries for the same prompt.

How to Fail:
-5 if the overall video quality is under 720p.
-1 point for every scene with a station logo or overlayed text (such as subtitles or captions) that wasn't inserted by you, the director.
 

  STARDUST'S TRAILER
PROMPT LIST       Antirrhinum
     01  

In Jung Taekwoon's life, he vowed to love one woman. Baek Sujin. When she left to study abroad, he promised that he would wait for her. Four years later she returned as the fiancée of his cousin, Cha Hakyeon - even though Hakyeon was already in love and engaged to another woman.
In university, Aerin thought it was fate meeting Hakyeon in the literature club and falling in love with him - even before she discovered that he was the heir to Donghwa Publishing Company. After two years of dating, they were engaged; however, Hakyeon's family disapproved of their marriage because Aerin came from an average family.
After manipulating Hakyeon, he broke off his engagement with Aerin and decided to marry a girl his family approved of; the woman his cousin desperately waited four years for. Baek Sujin.
Jealous and heartbroken, Taekwoon devised a plan to make Sujin regret leaving him and make his cousin suffer for stealing his woman. For his plan he needed Aerin, the only other person who was hurt by Sujin and Hakyeon's union.

Main Characters:
☆ Jung Taekwoon (Leo of VIXX)
☆ Hwang Aerin (OC)

Major Characters:
☆ Cha Hakyeon (N of VIXX)
☆ Baek Sujin (OC)

Mood: light and lovelorn, slightly melancholy

Quote: The sweetness of deception only turns bitter with your graciousness.

Specific Links:
☆ Blossom Tears MV – Lyn & Leo

Specifics:
☆ Actress Go Ara should be used to depict Aerin
☆ Model Go Sohyun (the girl in Blossom Tears and BTS's Boy in Luv) should be used to depict Sujin
☆ Hakyeon & Sujin must be included in the trailer.
☆ Scenes from Blossom Tears MUST be used to depict Taekwoon and Sujin’s relationship, but the parts with him hesitating to be affectionate should be used for him and Aerin.
☆ The above quotes are mandatory to use, however, you can use other text to try and tell the story in the trailer as well. If you have any questions about certain details pertaining to the story, feel free to ask ^^.
☆ To give a brief (very brief) description of the story: Taekwoon deceives Aerin so she will marry him, all so he can torture Hakyeon. But Taekwoon eventually realizes that Aerin's good nature makes it hard for him to use her without feeling any remorse. The only thing stronger than his regret is the anger he feels toward Hakyeon and Sujin.
☆ I don't have a text lineup for this prompt, since you can take lines from the description above, if you even want to have a text lineup, or you can simply use the quote if you think you can make a powerful trailer with such little text. OR you can PM me for an alternative lineup and I can give you one ^^.

  ft. taekwoon (leo), hakyeon (n) & ocs
angst, romance, drama     Tantalizingly
     toxic 02  

For Wu Yifan, his lover Zitao was enough. They had a near picture perfect relationship, tranquil and happy. The only downside? Yifan didn’t feel that there was any passion, though he could overlook the lack of spark because of his love for Zitao. Then, when Park Chanyeol walked through the doors of his art studio, Yifan was presented with the biggest problem he ever had to face; the temptation of straying from his lover. Everything about Chanyeol called to him and Yifan wanted him, badly. But when his obsession with Chanyeol started to harm his relationship with Zitao he had to make a decision. Stay with the loving and faithful Zitao or go to the frustratingly alluring Chanyeol?

Main Characters:
☆ Wu Yifan
☆ Park Chanyeol
☆ Huang Zitao

Minor Characters:
☆ Kim Jongdae
☆ Zhang Yixing
☆ Lu Han

Mood: melancholic with a strong hint of longing.

Quote:
I didn't mean to stray so far, but he was like the sweetest flower.
And I knew that flower could kill the only precious thing in my life.
My relationship with Zitao.

Specifics:
☆ You do not have to use the quotes above if you simply want to tell the story in the trailer (Just PM me and I can give you some alternate quotes, or you can come up with some of your own, based on the summary above).
☆ This is going to be a pretty angsty story, so I would highly suggest using the scenes of Chanyeol and Zitao crying from Miracles in December.
☆ Here are the relationships between the main and minor characters:
 ▫ Jongdae - Yifan's coordinator.
 ▫ Yixing - Has a secret crush on Zitao.
 ▫ Lu Han - Yifan's cousin.
☆ There is no text lineup for this prompt since you can use lines from the description above, or you can simply use the quotes if you think you can make a powerful trailer with only those few lines.

Additional Points:
☆ (+5) For a scene were two guys are starting to get frisky (I will add in additional three points if there are two significantly different frisky scenes to depict Yifan with both Zitao and Chanyeol [not at the same time mind you XD]).

  ft. yifan, chanyeol & zitao
angst, drama, romance,     Clove
     (Myungsoo) 03  

While on a business trip, to China, Myungsoo had a one-night stand with a nameless man. The only thing he had to remember the stranger by was a photo Myungsoo took of him. Though he never expected to see the man again, Myungsoo had a strange longing for him. Three years later, he has made a name for himself as a photographer. Through a commission, he met model Zhang Yixing, the man whose photo he secretly looked at for the last three years. Upon meeting again, Myungsoo found out that Yixing had no memory of their first meeting. However, the photographer was determined not to let the model get away again.

Main Characters:
☆ Kim Myungsoo (L of Infinite)
☆ Zhang Yixing (Lay of EXO)

Minor Characters:
☆ Lee Sungyeol (Infinite)
☆ Kim Jongdae (Chen of EXO)

Mood: whimsical and romantic, slightly cutesy.

Text Lineup:
Myungsoo thought he was beautiful, the moment he saw him -
the nameless beauty he spent one, passionate, night with.
For three years he stared at a photo - a stolen moment captured when nobody was looking.
Myungsoo longed to see the man again.
Then, one day, the man appeared before him again.
As Zhang Yixing
Myungsoo, wanting to pick up where they left off in China, is sorely disappointed to find out that Yixing doesn't remember him.
But, Myungsoo is determined not to let Yixing escape him again.
He soon finds the task of wooing Yixing to be more difficult than he anticipated.
Can he capture Yixing's heart or will he miss his chance again?

Quote: "In these years I never stopped thinking about you..."

Specifics:
☆ In the beginning of the trailer, I would like it if you kept the identity of the man Myungsoo was with (Yixing) a little mysterious.
☆ You do not have to use the text lineup above. You can come up with your own if you think you have a pretty good idea on what the story is going to be about ^^.
☆ The quote, does not have to be used in the trailer, but it would be much appreciated :)

Additional Points:
☆ (+5) if you have a " scene" (I really only want a scene were two guys are starting to get it on, and not the actual deed itself. This is AFF, so we can't scar(e) the kiddies ^^. I highly suggest using the scene from 'One Night Only' with Yoo Minkyu, since he could definitely pass as Yixing when you can't see his face clearly XD.)
☆ (+3) if you do the trailer from Myungsoo's point of view, instead of third person (just change the text lineup so it fits first person perspective or you can come up with your own text, if you think you have a pretty good idea about the storyline ^^).

  ft. myungsoo & yixing
romance, drama, comedy,     Clove
     (Yixing) 04  

Details to be posted later.

  ft. yixing & myungsoo
romance, drama, angst,     Jinxed:
     A Twist of Fate
  05  

Fate is such a simple yet powerful word. It determines the course of everyone's lives and there usually isn't anything that can be done to stop it. Fate is exactly what led Aerin to Jeju Island after breaking up with her first love. It could even be said that it was fate who brought Jungkook and Taehyung into her life. What she didn't know was that her life would get more complicated after meeting them.

Main Characters:
☆ Hwang Aerin (OC)
☆ Jeon Jungkook (BTS)
☆ Kim Taehyung (V of BTS)
☆ Nam Woohyun (Infinite)

Major Characters:
☆ Dong Jaehwa (OC)
☆ Kim Hyesu (OC)
☆ Hwang Haeyun (OC)

Minor Characters:
☆ Kim Kibum (Key of SHINee)
☆ Kim Jonghyun (SHINee)
☆ Lee Sungjong (Infinite)
☆ Park Jimin (BTS)
☆ Jung Hoseok (J-Hope of BTS)
☆ Kim Namjoon (Rap Monster of BTS)
☆ Kim Seokjin (Jin of BTS)
☆ Min Yoongi (Suga of BTS)

Mood: whimsical and light at first, but then it gets dramatic and a little dark.

Text Lineup:
☆ Option 1:
I always thought my life was very average:
Worry about graduating and finding a job.
Wondering if Woohyun was ever going to propose.
And waiting for my life to really get started.

I never expected Woohyun to break my heart.
I never even thought of going away to mend my wounds.
I never thought I would meet someone who could make me happy again.
I definitely never expected two people to bring me happiness.

But happiness isn't always forever...

(Insert emotional montage)

What is happiness but a fleeting moment?
What is love but an emotion that blinds us?
What place do love and happiness have in a relationship that was doomed from the start?

☆ Option 2:
Hwang Aerin's life was peaceful and plain
After graduating from university her only plans were to find a job and spend time with her boyfriend.
Unfortunately, one of those options wasn't in her cards.
After catching her boyfriend cheating, her two best friends take her to Jeju Island for a relaxing vacation to mend her broken heart.

She met Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung.
They made her forget about the pain of her breakup.
Taehyung protected her and gave her courage.
Jungkook made her feel like a teenager again.

They became special to her.
She extended their relationships beyond her two week vacation to Jeju Island.
Little did she know what a mistake that would be.

(insert emotional montage)

With a relationship that started with lies, can she find happiness?
Or will she forgive the man who hurt her the most and run back into his arms?
Was it fate that she met Woohyun, Taehyung, and Jungkook or was it simply bad luck?

Suggestions:
☆ Use the scene at the beginning of Boy in Luv, where Jungkook is doodling in his notebook and then looks up, and put it at the beginning of the emotional montage. Also use a scene of IU looking shocked/surprised (so it should look like Aerin and Jungkook are surp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter