Game #4 - Game's on!

Let's Play a Love Game [Hiatus]

~Nana’s POV~

“Woah, seems like a nice day for you ladies, what’s the good news?” A male voice said. We turned around to face with 6 guys, who were the kingkas, smirking at us. “Isn’t it a bit ridiculous to ask, Mr Lee Gikwang? I don’t remember the kingkas were interested in our matters before.” Kahi coolly said. The rest of the queenkas smirked while Uee and I just stare blankly at them. “Save the sarcasm, Kahi NOONA. Anyway, we’ll be straightforward. We just wanted to meet the new popular girl.” Yoseob confessed. Kahi glared at Yoseob at the mention of Noona and the rest of the kingkas started laughing.

 

Junhyung walked towards me and I kept stepping back until I accidentally bumped into Doojoon. “You really like to knock into me huh.” Doojoon teased. I pushed him away and shot back, “Don’t be so full of yourself. It wasn’t my fault, it was your friend’s.” “Yah, who do you think you are to talk to my oppa like that.” Gayoon and her ‘gang’ suddenly popped out. “Then who do you think you are to talk to me like that!” I yelled back at her, this time, catching attention of everyone in the cafeteria. Gayoon was taken aback by what I said. “You’re just a mere new girl here. Gayoon and us are also part of the queenkas, so you better watch your mouth.” Jiyoon warned.

 

“Why do I have to? Just because I’m not a queenka? Or you’re just afraid I’ll outshine you, SECOND-RANKED queenkas?” I questioned in anger. Gayoon was about to slap me but Doojoon stopped her. “Oppa!” Gayoon called out in surprise. “Baby, you don’t have to do that. It’ll just DIRTY your hand.” Doojoon said coldly. *Piak!* Gasps of horror spread throughout the cafeteria. “Nana, I might need some tissue. I just slapped a lump of .” Uee asked Nana in a menacing way. “Kim Yu Jin, you better remember today.” Doojoon glared at her and then threatened. The kingkas walked away, followed by the 4minute queenkas who were sending death glares to the After School queenkas and Nana. *Phew!* That was close! I nearly freaked out on the spot! Regardless, I won’t let those people think I’m weak.

 

~Nobody’s POV~

“Kahi unnie, I think we’ve found our sixth member.” Jooyeon chuckled out. The queenkas all nodded except for Nana, who had a confused look on her. “Everyone listen up! From today onwards, Nana will be part of the After School queenkas. Therefore, treat her like how you all treat us.” Kahi announced loudly, so that the news can spread as far as possible. Nana’s mouth dropped open, “BWOH?!” Uee giggled and welcomed Nana.

 

-Next Day, in Class-

Nana walked into class and tried to settle in her seat, but was blocked by Doojoon. Nana glared at Doojoon but held in her anger and tried walking the other way. However, Doojoon intentionally blocked her way again. Nana could see Gayoon and Jiyoon giggling from the side of her eyes and her anger immediately rose. She blew her bangs and warned, “Jerk, get out of my way, or else!” Doojoon smirked and replied, “Or else what?” Nana stepped onto his foot hard and pushed him as hard as she could, causing Doojoon to nearly fall onto the ground but was saved by Junhyung. Gayoon wanted to tell off Nana but was stopped by Doojoon

Doojoon walked coolly over to Nana’s desk. “Op-... Doojoon-sshi, I don’t think Nana has any interest in SOCIALIZING with you.” Uee challenged. Nana looks at Uee wide-eyed. “Whatever, but I don’t think it concerns you anyway.” Doojoon shot back, smiling sarcastically. “Shut up and get lost Jerk! Who are you t-..” Before Nana could finish yelling at Doojoon, he interrupted, “Will you be my yeoja chingoo, Nana?” The whole class gasped except for Junhyung who just stood there, smirking. “B-BWOH?!” Nana blurted out in shock. Doojoon sighed and repeated, this time even louder, “WILL YOU BE MY YEOJA CHINGOO?” “YOU’RE FREAKING GIRLFRIEND IS RIGHT THERE AND YOU’RE ASKING ME THIS?! YOU CRAZY?! DREAM ON, YOON DOOJOON.” Nana screamed angrily.

 

“Then do you dare to play a game with me?” Doojoon asked calmly, his smile still on his face. Nana was taken aback by his sudden question, so she couldn’t reply. “Let’s play a love game, shall we? If you go out with me for 1 month and I fail to capture your heart, I’ll be After School queenkas’ slave for 1 month. But if you do, the same consequences.” Gossiping started again while Nana was thinking. “Andwae, Nana, you can’t it’s not worth it. We don’t need him.” Uee whispered to Nana. After a minute, Nana gave a confident smile and said, “I will do it, Uee. I’m sure I won’t fall in love with a jerk like him.” Doojoon grinned and asked, “So that’s a deal?” “Game’s on!” Nana nodded.


 

 

A/N: I know I broke my promise, jeongmal mianhaeyo! I'll be away for nearly a week so I can't update often. Instead of making uncertain promises, I just say, I'll update as much as I can. So yeah, what will their love game be like? Wait for it! :D Comments! Subscribe! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3