Game #2

Let's Play a Love Game [Hiatus]

 

~Nana’s POV~

“By the way, do you know the –Mr Popular-?” I suddenly asked. Uee looked at me, confused. I chuckled at her cute expression and explained, “He is someone like you, very popular I guess. If I didn’t hear wrongly, I think he’s called Doojoon or something…” Uee flinched a bit and her expression changed when I mentioned the name. “YoonDoo? Why are you asking about him?” Kim eomma asked, I could sense her uneasiness and her worried look on Uee. “Nothing special, it’s just… He was quite rude just now, so I… Did I ask something wrong? Uee, gwaenchanha?” I answered warily.

 

“N-ne… It’s just… Mianhae. He’s Yoon Doo Joon, one of the school’s kingka, my ex.” Uee slowly explained. “BWOH?! YOUR EX?!” I blurted out in shock. Uh-oh, my reaction was too big. Well, it’s not my fault… Who would think such a nice girl like Uee would date such a mean guy like him?!  “I know what you’re thinking, Nana. But I’m surprised. He got attention of a new student so quickly.” Uee forced a smile. Something definitely isn’t right here. “Yah, it’s not like I wanted it. I just accidently knocked into him but he was being all mean even before I could apologise. But that’s not the main point. I know we’ve just become friends, Uee-ah, but trust me, I know you’re feeling awful now. Tell me what happened.” I said firmly. Uee stared at me for some time, nodded then started…

 

-Flashback- [Uee’s POV]

DJ: Yoboseyo?

Uee: Ah, Oppa, are you busy?

DJ: Ah, baby. Yeah, I’m kinda finishing up some school work here, why?

Uee: Aww, Oppa, why are you so caught up with school work recently? You hardly spend time with me anymore.

DJ: Mianhae, baby. I promise I’ll get you your favourite ddukboki tomorrow in school okay? Gotta go now, love ya.

 

Haish, Oppa…Are you really caught up with school work? I really hope I won’t see you there. Uee walked towards the senior classroom corridors, to class 3A. “Aww, Doojoon Oppa, why don’t you just ditch that little girl? You have me here already right?” A female voice asked. Uee peek through the window and then she dropped to her knees. Her boyfriend was kissing with an unknown girl in his freaking classroom, enjoying his time. This isn’t true… That’s not my Doojoon Oppa right… I must have heard wrongly.
However, god doesn’t seem to stand at her side as she heard Doojoon’s voice saying, “Aww, my sweetheart. She’s just an innocent toy to me. It’s fun to play around with her. But I love to play with you more.” The girl giggled at his comment while Uee felt as if a thousand knives have stabbed into her heart.

 

The next day…

“Baby, weren’t we suppose to meet at the rooftop this morning? I waited for so long, the ddukboki turned cold.” Doojoon questioned with slight annoyance since he waited for an hour or more. “Don’t call me that anymore. I’m not your innocent toy, you jerk.” Uee snapped at him. She took the box of ddukboki and walked towards the girl she saw with Doojoon yesterday. “YAH! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!” That girl screamed as Uee poured the ddukboki on her. “MR WOMANIZER, YOON DOOJOON BOUGHT IT FOR YOU. ENJOY IT, LITTLE GIRL!” Uee shouted in her face and since she caught many attentions already, she yelled out, “I’M OVER WITH YOU YOON DOOJOON! REMEMBER, I’M THE ONE WHO DUMPED YOU!” Oppa, I… Sorry, but you’re the one who broke my heart.

-End of Flashback-

 

~Nana’s POV~

“The school’s queenka doesn’t have much interest on the school’s kingkas, so they were pretty much impressed with my actions. I was so-called ‘recruited’ by them since I gained certain level of popularity for dumping the ‘almighty’ kingka.” Uee sighed as she finished her story. I just stared at her blankly with my mouth wide-opened. “Uee, YOU’RE SO AWESOME! I know you did the right thing, he didn’t deserve you. And I know I’m right too now, he is one freaking mean jerk!” I cheered as I was happy someone was on the same side as me but then I stopped. Uee was tearing up.

 

“Yu Jin-ah, Jin Ah is right. Although I know YoonDoo was a sweet chap, but he isn’t who he was before anymore. He doesn’t deserve a kind girl like you. Just let it go.” Kim eomma consoled the crying Uee. Oh no, what was I thinking. He was someone she love before, how can I think she can really get over him so quickly. Pabo Nana!  “Mianhaeyo, Uee-ah. I didn’t mean to…” She just shook her head and quickly dried her tears, “We better get to class. We’re left with a few minutes or so, and your knees are not in good condition.” I nodded and we both smiled then we greeted Kim eomma before we left.


 

A/N: Wheee~ I got subscribers already! <3<3<3 Anyway, I know I haven't get to the game part but please be patient with me since it's not a one-shot! COMMENTS ARE GREATLY WELCOMED AND SUBSCRIBERS ARE LOVED! :DDDD Btw, did the picture spoil the chapter? O.O