Game #1

Let's Play a Love Game [Hiatus]

 

~Nana’s POV~

“Aish, why does the school in korea have to be so big?!” I cursed softly to myself. I continued muttering to myself until… *Thud* I was on the ground. “Omo, mi-” “Yah, are you blind? Or was your eyes grown on your ?!” I looked up in rage to see a familiar well-built, good looking guy in front of me. Bwoh?! Yeah, it’s my fault but does this guy have to be so rude?! But, he looked kind of familiar… Where have I seen him...? “DOOJOON OPPA!!!” Sudden screams came from a bunch of girls who was running towards the man I knocked down. “Aish, you’re lucky they’re chasing after me now. Watch where you’re go next time!” –Mr Popular- muttered, loud enough for me to hear.

 

“What’s wrong with that person?! Aish!” I yelled loudly and then got up slowly, to find my knees scratched. “Gwaenchanha? You’re a new student aren’t you?” A sweet, lovely voice asked. I turned around to see a pretty and cute girl looking at me with a slightly worried expression. “Oh, ne… Annyeonghaseyo, Im Jin Ah imnida. You can call me Nana.” I weakly introduced since my knees were starting to lose its strength. “I’m Kim Yu Jin. You can call me Uee. But first, I think I better get you to the infirmary.” Uee introduced quickly and came to help me.

 

-Infirmary-

“So, where did you come from?” Uee asked politely. “I’m actually born here, but I migrated to the States some time back.” I answered her smiling. “Yah, you sure you saw Uee coming this way? If so, where’s she now?” “I don’t know. Maybe she’s hiding in the infirmary? Let’s go check!” Murmurings could be heard outside the infirmary. Uee’s face changed into a worried look and immediately hides into the toilet in fear. The door opened and a bunch of guys walked in. “Yah, you. Did you see Uee while you’re here?” One of the guys rudely asked. Not another one. Do all the guys in Shin Ki High act so almighty and rude? “Firsly, learn your manners before you ask someone something. Lastly, no, she is not here.” I shot back. The guy glared at me and wanted to confront me but was stopped by the school’s nurse who just entered the room. “You punks, this is a place for treatment, so go somewhere else to throw those punches before you come here!” She scolded, making them leave.

 

“You seem like a new face. What a nice start for a new environment. By the way, I’m Ms Kim.” Ms Kim teased. I sighed and managed to put on a weak smile then introduced, “Ne, annyeonghaseyo, Im Jin Ah imnida. You can just call me Nana.” “Oh, Nana. Yah, Kim Yu Jin! You’re gonna die if you don’t come out already!” Ms Kim shouted towards the toilet. Uee immediately opened the door roughly as she comes out in sweat. “Kim eomma! You should have come earlier! I almost died in there!” Uee complained. I stared at both of them, questions filled my head. As if Uee has supernatural powers, she started explaining, “Well, I’m one of the school’s queenka, like the so-called –Ms Popular-. I’m not boasting about it but those guys just can’t stop pestering me during my free time. Kim eomma is not my real eomma although we’re both Kims. It’s just I always come to hide in here, so we become so close that I call her my eomma as well.”

 

“Whoa, so I’m so fortunate to be able to be friends with Shin Ki High’s queenka on my first day of school huh.” I teased Uee. She pouted. Then we started laughing and chatting away.


 

A/N: Annyeong, just a plain start~ Do wait for more! :D