Game #3

Let's Play a Love Game [Hiatus]

 

~Nana’s POV~

Uee and I had the same classes so she led me to the classroom. As we walk in, Uee gasps softly but was loud enough for me to hear, so I turned to look at where she was looking. “Yoon Doojoon?!” I accidentally blurted out, causing everyone, including Doojoon in class to look at the both of them. Uee elbowed me and I gave her an apologizing look. “Aww, look Oppa, it’s that BRAVE LITTLE GIRL who dared to ditch you and pour ddukboki on Lizzy unnie.” Gayoon said with sarcasm. Doojoon just smirked and said, “She’s over. But that lady who called my name just now, you seem to be a little familiar…” “BWOH?! After being rude to someone, I thought you would remember well.” I snapped. Everyone gasps and gossiping immediately starts. Doojoon thought for awhile and then glare at me. He was about to confront me but the teacher came in.

 

~Doojoon’s POV~

“All of you get back to your seats now! I’ve got an announcement to make.” Ms Jang stopped that Nana while the rest of the people return to their seats. “We have a new friend joining us this new semester and well, I’ll leave the introduction to her.” Ms Jang announced. “Annyeonghaseyo, Im Jin Ah imnida! But I hope everyone calls me Nana instead. Please guide me along!” Nana introduced and made a slight bow. So she’s Nana. ‘Hot’ name huh, suits her pretty well. Guess it’s time for me to start my game.

 

~Nana’s POV~

As the lesson goes, time to time, I took glances over at Doojoon and Gayoon who was so attention-seeking. They were dating in class! Kissing, joking, what couples would do OUTSIDE is done by them in THE MIDDLE OF CLASS. I look at Uee too and obviously, she noticed them too. What the hell is their problem?! And the teacher’s letting them do whatever they want! Uee… She must be hurting now.

 

~ RINGGGGGGGGGG! ~ FINALLY! Please don’t tell me these two are gonna be in my class later, I’ll kill --, no, I’ll just ditch class. “Nana, let’s quickly go for lunch. I’ll let you meet the other queenkas, who are my friends actually.” Uee urged me. I know she wanted to escape from Doojoon, so I nodded and pulled her with me. I purposely pushed past through the middle of the –disgusting couple-, making their hands break away. “Aish! What’s her problem?!” You heard Gayoon yelled behind you and you just wink at Uee who gave you a smile.

 

-At the Cafeteria-

“Annyeonghaseyo, Im Jin Ah imnida! You can call me Nana.” Nana introduced herself officially to the school’s queenkas. “Actually we already know you. First day here but it seems you already made some impressions.” Kahi teased. Nana and Uee were both confused by what she said. “Well, it seems that there was some commotions going on just now in your class and if you haven’t know, our school’s students are best on spreading news.” Jooyeon continued. “Oh. Aish, Kahi unnie, you made thought Nana did something wrong!” Uee whined and Nana nodded in agreement. All the queenkas, Kahi, Jooyeon, Raina, Bekah, excluding Uee, laughed.


 

A/N: Finally, I updated! I'm really sorry that I delayed for so long~ Well, I didn't really do well for my exams so I needed some time to chill out~ Please forgive me! To amend to my lovely 7 subscribers, I'll be writing 2 chapters TOMORROW! :DDD Ohyeah, and Doojoon seems to be planning something already huh? xD Comments welcomed & Subscribers will be loved! :DDDDDDDD Anyway, I just used female idols that were somehow "involved" with Doojoon, but I really don't hate them~ Especially Gayoonie, she's my 4minute bias! :D