4th

Marriage

 Jessica’s POV

             I just got home from Yuri’s birth day and it’s weird that he gave me a present and he doesn’t even remember his own birth day, Oh well! He’s always like that, but what I was shocked about is when I opened the pink box with violet ribbon, it only contains 5 colored pebbles (red, pink, white, violet and sky blue) I don’t know why but it looks so cute and that’s not it at the bottom of the box a yellow sticky paper can be found

 

                                                         ‘This is my wish <3’

                                                                                    -love Yul

I was puzzled on what he is trying to tell? Ohh! Yuri is weird at times but it only makes me fall for him even more, I love the way he cares, the way he speaks, the way he smells, the way he laughs and the way he makes my heart fly, I just simply like him for who he is and I’m not planning to let him go.     

I stared at the box while smiling for a minuet then I gently placed it on top of my cabinet and then slumbered my self in my soft bed as I was still thinking about his wish , I  mean how can I fulfill it if I don’t even know what he wants? I just simple close my eyes and relax my self and then I drifted to dream land.

 

Yul’s POV

            I still cant believe what my baby had prepared for me, I can really conclude that I am the luckiest man on earth to have Jessica Jung as my Bestfriend, well she is undeniably pretty more like a goddess she maybe cold at times but she is more than sweet I could have a diabetes because of her more than that she is the definition of perfection, but one of the things that holds me back from confessing to her is that some of her acts reminds me of Fany, I love her, I mean I really do and I can picture her as my future and will be the mother of my children but I’m afraid that maybe I am just looking at her like this because I can see a part of Tiffany in her, I don’t want to hurt her, I would rather hurt my self than seeing her cry.

And what I heard her earlier, made crushed my world, I think its better this way.

 

THE NEXT DAY

            “YURI OPPA!” Krystal’s voice is ringing in the Jung’s mansion. On the other hand Jessica’s eyes opened as she heard what her sister shouted. ‘Well it’s a good news to start the day’ she thought then she quickly got up from her bed, brushed her teeth and run down stairs to see her prince charming, but unfortunately the view that she saw was not to pleasing, Krystal hugged Yuri by his neck and Yuri lifted Krystal, Jessica is just silently watching them ‘Jess she is your sister and Yuri is not yours so stop acting like a jealous girlfriend’ Jessica scolded herself

 

“Did you miss oppa that much?” Yuri said as he put Krystal down but still hugging her waist

Krystal nodded while her arms is still wrapping at Yuri’s neck “uhhm, I miss my boyfriend”

Well unexpectedly that made Jessica shout “WHAT?” her eyes formed a huge circle that made both of them turned around.

“uh? Sica” As soon as Yuri noticed her he immediately let go of Krystal and walk towards Jessica and hugged her as soon as he is in front of her, but Jessica didn’t hug him back instead she pushed Yuri a little.

“Boyfriend?” Jessica asked

Yuri gave her a wide grin. “well yeah, aren’t you happy? I am officially a part of the family, well kind of we’re still not married”

As soon as Jessica heard him it’s like a slap of reality came right into her face, she is still staring blankly at Yuri while she is drowned at her own thoughts ‘ it , why does this hurt so much, I should have prepared my self for this’ then tears are threatening to fall she just released a soft smile.

“congratulations, I have to prepare now” she said as her voice cracked and left Yuri behind.

Yuri turned to Krystal to find some answer “is your Unnie sick? She doesn’t sound fine”

“Yah! You are soo! blind” Krystal rolled her eyes, turned away and walked to the kitchen to help Bea prepare their breakfast

“Now, what happened to her?” Yuri mumbled as he felt weird of Krystal’s sudden attitude.

  Time passed and Breakfast is ready but Jessica didn’t came out of her room that worried Yuri. They are all sitting at the huge dinning table, With Krystal and Mr. and Mrs. Jung

“Krys, honey can you call your unnie please” Mrs. Jung asked her youngest and Krystal just gave her mother a smile and nodded her head she was about to stand up when Yuri held her wrist preventing her to move they are just sitting beside each other.

“Uhm auntie, can I be the one to call Jessy?” Yuri spoke

“of course, thank you Yul” Mrs. Jung granted his permission, Yuri is like a family to them, they know that Yuri is taking good care of their Princesses

As soon as Yuri heard Mrs. Jungs reply he stood up and excused his self after running towards Jessica’s room, well he literally ran. When he reached the pink door he then knocked twice.

“Jessica it’s breakfast time, we’re going to be late for school”

 

JESSICA’S POV

My head hurts maybe it’s because I’m crying so hard but I tried my best not to make any noise, I know I don’t have the rights to feel this, I don’t have the rights to be mad at Yuri especially my sister, I mean they didn’t cross any boundaries right? Krystal is single so as Yuri, but I cant help but to feel hurt.

I’m lying on my bed with my back facing the ceiling as I burry my face in my soft pillow the only thing that’s comforting me right now, My heart is breaking that I cant deny, tears run down like a water fall, it wont stop, now I begin to hate the world and still hurting my self, begun again to wonder WHY DO I HAVE TO LOVE MY BESTFRIEND?

I was swimming with my own thoughts when I heard a knock on my door and it caught my attention then the person behind the door spoke

“Jessica it’s breakfast time, we’re going to be late for school”

That’s the voice, the voice that never fails to make my heart skip a beat, The way he speaks, but I’ll choose to be deft than to hear it now.

“I’ll just eat later, just go without me” I tried my voice to be normal but I failed I still sound like I was crying and I really am

“Jessica, are you alright? You sounded different”

That warmth comfort that keeps me falling, The way he cares, but I’ll choose to be numb than to feel it.

“I’m fine just, go eat your breakfast”

 “No, I wont till you get out of there, just open the door”

 He’s weirdness and stubbornness something makes me laugh but, I’ll choose to be cold than to smile.

“My head hurts, I’m sorry I cant stand up, and maybe I wont go to school today”

“(chuckled a bit) you’re being lazy again huh? Hehehe just open the door don’t worry I will carry you, I will feed you and I will drive you to school”

Those words broke me down again, broke me down into pieces, that laugh that captivated the world, the way he laughs, but I’ll choose to cover my ears than to hear it.

My tears betrayed me again “Just leave Yul, please” I shuttered

“OMO! Princess are you crying? Please open the door” he knocked again “please baby, open this, you know that I hate it when you cry” he said with his softest voice and I hate it, it makes me weak, after a minuet I hear footsteps fade, I guess he felt tiered, well maybe I am to.

 

NO ONE’S POV

 

Yuri run down the stairs and all of the Jung’s looked at him worriedly, they didn’t hear the conversation between the two all they just heard was the knocking.

“oh! What took you so long?” Mr. Jung asked

“uhm? Can I have the key to Jessica’s room?” Yuri  asked and that question, made them worried

“why what happened to Jessica?” Mr. Jung asked worriedly while all eyes are focused on Yuri

“uhhm, her head hurts and she cant stand up and open the door”

“wait there” Mr. Jung said while he stood up and went to his office, after few seconds Mr. Jung gave the key to Yuri “hear please take care of her, I know she needs you now” Yul can only nod and went up stairs to go to Jessica’s room

As soon as he is in front of Jessica’s room he wasted no time and opened the door immediately there he saw Jessica’s lying down while facing her back on him.

Yul closed the door and went closer to his Bestfriend “Hey, princess, does it really hurt” Yuri asked while he sat next to Yuri and her hair, but Jessica’s back is still facing him.

“I just need to rest this, so go to school now you don’t want to be late” Jessica said coldly

“No, I wont go anywhere, leaving you like this” Yul said sternly

“please Yul lets not argue, just go to school”

“I also don’t want to argue my princess but you’re hurting and I can’t concentrate at school leaving you like this”

“I need to be alone”

“NO, you need to eat and drink your medicine and sleep, and I should always be by your side”

Then Yuri heard Sica sobbed again “ple-please just-just leave”

Then Jessica felt a familiar warmth wrapping her inside his embrace, actually it was the best back hug that she had ever received, it’s the first time that someone hugged her while lying in the bed and Yuri buried his face on Jessica’s neck that made her fell Yuri’s breath and it give’s shiver to her whole body while her heart is acting crazy, she thank God that she is not facing Yuri because her face is as red as a tomato.   

“tell what can I do to make you feel better, please stop crying, you’re also hurting me princess”

“(sobs)”

“do you want medicine?”

“(sobs)”

“do you want to eat, I’ll feed you”  

“(sobs)”

“you want me to massage your head?”

“(sniffs )”

“tell me I’ll do anything just to stop you from crying”

‘than love me Yuri, love me like your life depends on me because I fell like that towards you’ Jessica said inside her mind as she continue sobbing

Then out of the blue Jessica didn’t expect to hear the next words that Yuri said “I LOVE YOU JESSICA”

‘I cant take this’ then Jessica turned around and hugged Yuri tighter then buried her face in his chest

“if only I can punch that headache I would definitely do that, but I know it’s different, did you and your boyfriend broke up?”

Jessica was taken aback at what Yuri said and she automatically looked at Yuri with confused face “Boyfriend?!”

“yeah, I heard you last night, it’s okay I wont be mad at you but I want to punch him now for letting you cry, on second thought I’ll beat him up” then he whipped Jessica’s tears

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued. . . . . . .

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

(author hides) T.T hehehehe wait! dont hate me yet just stay tuned for the next chapter, and if you're wondering how this all happened well like i just said stay tuned ;) (insert creepy smile) oh! dont forget to leave a comment. Love You Guys