3rd

Marriage

A WEEK AFTER

 

“Buddy! Yul!” a cute yet charming midget is running towards Yuri but even thou he looks awful because of his sweat all over his body every girl still looks at him with dreaming eyes.

 

Yuri turned around as he heard Taeyeon calling him “oh! Man you look . . . . unusual, so? what’s the problem?”

 

Taeyeon stopped infront on Yuri while bowing his head and putting his hand on his knees to relax his body because he is still craving for air “Je . . . Jess. . . Jessica she . . .”

 

When Yuri heard Jessica’s name he began to panic and put his hand on Taeyeon shoulder while shocking it “WHAT! WHAT HAPPENED TO SICA?!” he is shouting madly

 

“She fa. . .  fainted at the. . . . at the school  . . .  gar . . . garden . . sh . . .”

 

Taeyeon was still not finished for what she was going to say but as he lifted his gaze Yuri had already left, then he stand straight and let out a heavy sigh “Whoo! Man he can run! Because his legs are SO LONG!” then he followed Yuri to the garden but he just walk lazily

 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

 

Less than a minuet Yuri arrived at the garden and he found no one the garden is quite and not even a single shadow can be seen there that made him furious he wants to burst out “Ahh! I was too late, where are you Sica?”

 

‘Baby please be fine, I would definitely cry if you’re seriously hurt’ Yuri thought as he was about to call Taeyeon to look for Jessica but before he could dial Teangs number a familiar caller appeared in his cellphone screen. ‘My Sica Baby <3’

 

“Jessica?” he whispered then answered the call “Hey? Where are you? are you okay? Who’s with you? is your head hurting again? Do yo. . . . . “ Yuri rapidly asked question but Jessica cut him off

 

“Hey (giggles) you know what? Sometimes you are over acting, it doesn’t suite you, you look so manly and hot”

 

Yuri is confused Jessica sounded fine “what are you talking about? Where are you? “ Yuri frowned his eyebrow while pouting his lips and inflating his cheeks he cant deny he is still extremely worried

 

“uhhh! You’re so cute! I want to pinch your cheeks”

 

As soon as Yuri heard is he looked around “hey, stop playing where are you?”

 

“Look straight at the main building” (the building can be clearly seen in the school garden and its not that far) there Yul can see Jessica waiving while smiling

 

“why are you there? Taengu said you fainted?”

 

“(laughed really hard) well I told him to tell you that”

 

Yul was shocked on what he just heard he was extremely worried but it was all just a joke “aish! You’re so childish! Don’t you dare do that again, but. . . but I’m still glad you’re fine” as he said those words his voice was trembling and a single tear escaped from his eyes

 

Jessica felt guilty “OMO! Yul! Don’t cry I’m sorry” she really wants to go to Yuri but she can’t

 

“It’s okay just, just don’t gag like that again”  he said while he whipped his tears

 

“sorry baby, promise I wont do that again, and uhmm? You know what date is it now?”

 

Yuri ‘again’ got curious “uhhhm? I don’t know why?”

 

“aish! Really! Haaaa! You’re hopeless, Well I still love you thou” Yuri automatically smiled when he heard Jessica said that she loves him “OKAY! Ready Kwon Yuri?!”

 

Yuri can’t understand what his best friend is talking about “what?”

 

“5. . . . 4. . . . . 3. . . . .2. . . . 1. . . HAPPYBIRTH DAY YUL!!!”

 

 Then confettis poped and yuri’s friends and classmates appeared one by one behind the bushes, trees, sculpture and benches he was still surprised and speechless when he heard the certain ice princess talked on the other line “liked it so far?” as soon as he heard it he turned his gaze to the roof top of the main building where he can see Jessica standing.

 

“uhhhmm, but it’s still incomplete” Yul said while pouting

 

“Huh? why? What’s missing”

 

“the most important thing”

 

“ohh the cake? Don’t worry about that”

 

“no it’s not the cake” He is irritated Jessica is so blind

 

“then what is it?”

 

“You. . .  Beside. . . . Me. . . . I don’t need cakes and surprises just your presence is more than enough, so come down here before I will be the one who will drag you”

 

On the other hand Jessica’s cheeks are burning, she thank God that she is far from Yuri that he can’t see her redden cheeks. “Yah!!! Don’t use your sweet tongue on me, and just wait patiently I still have a small gift to give you”

 

Then four heart shaped balloons flew with a banner attached to each end of the string, written in the banner : “HAPPY BIRTH DAY YUL I LOVE YOU <3”

 

Yuri is again speechless he is stuck in his place while admiring the balloon with the banner flew away even his friends and classmate can’t help to gasp at what Jessica did it was beyond CUTENESS.

 

“omo Jessica is so sweet!” on of the crowed said

 

“yeah I would faint if someone will do it to me” the other one agreed

 

But . . . “hello. . . . hello yuri? . . . Hello?? YAH!!!” Jessica lost her patience

 

“ouch! You’re hurting my ear” Yuri said while he distance the phone a little bit away from his ears

 

“you are not listening to me that’s not my fault” Jessica whined that made Yuri giggle

 

“oh! Soo your laughing at me now?”

 

“a little? (giggles) but I am just happy because one of the most special person in my life made my special day even more special, thank you baby sica” Yuri said sincerely, since Tiffany left him hanging Jessica is always been there for him.

“uhhh, your welcome”

“now get your here, you still have to give me one more gift”

Now at this time Jessica is the one who is clueless “what is it?”

“just move and come here”

“okay, okay just chill I’m coming my prince charming, I’m going to hang up now”

“okay, just hurry!”

“yuri! You know that I don’t run!” Jessica again whined cutely

“sorry just, come here okay? bye”

“bye”

‘call ended’

 

After more than 8 minuets the princess reached the garden and she was greeted by the people who celebrated the with Yuri in his birthday.

 

“Great job sica” Sooyoung(soo is a guy here) said

 

“thanks and thank you for cooperating”

 

“sure thing anything for my buddy Yul, oh by the way where is Sunny?”

 

“you know what I smell something fishy between the both of you” Jessica has been suspecting the both and she questioned Soo with one of her brows raised.

 

“uhhm . . . well . .  uh! YURI! JESSICA IS HERE!!” sooyoung shouted and suddenly disappeared

 

As soon as Yuri hear it he ran towards Sooyoungs direction and there he saw the blond girl that brings life to his everyday, he wasted no time and hugged Jessica by her waist

 

“yah! Thank you for this, for everything”

 

Jessica returned the hug by wrapping her arms around Yul’s neck “No need to thank me, and I also have a hint that you again forgot your birth day”

 

They stayed like that for a couple of minuets and the people around them are enjoying the cute view while eating, there is a long table filled with food placed at every corner of the school garden that Jessica ask a permission to use for Yuri’s birthday.

 

Yuri broke the hug and cupped Jessica’s cheek and looked deep into her eyes “thank you is not enough for everything that you have doe for me Jess, and now this amazing party, I just want you to know that you don’t need to throw a huge surprise for me, just by having you by my side every day is a blessing sent from above, Jessica Jung please promise me that you wont leave me, no matter what happens please hold my hand and don’t let it slip away” Jessica can feel the heart of every word that came from Yuri’s mouth as he is staring deeply in her eyes a single tear escaped from Jessica’s eyes because of joy she felt that she has a special place in Yuri’s heart.

 

“of course I wont let you slip away from me” then Yuri whipped the tears of Jessica with his thumb and hugged her again.

 

“I love you” Jessica said while she burried her face in Yuris chest as she can hear his heart beat

 

“I love you more my princess” Yuri replied     

  

 

 

 

 

 

Of course Yuri won’t forget that five days from now is Jessica Jung’s Birth day, he may forget his own birth day but not Jessica’s.  

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

                      leave a comment i want to know your thoughts <3 :D

TIME TO SLEEP -_-