1st

Marriage

“STUPID MONKEY!!” then I can feel a weight in my back, I almost lost my balance, but the slight burden that I felt was washed away as I heard a giggle at my back

I turn around to look at her, she is still laughing “What is it Sharp Chin?” then I pinched her cute chin, I call her that because, uhhmm there is nothing more that I can ‘name’ her, she is too pretty, more like as pretty as a Barbie Doll,  and yes! Everyone in the school wants her or at least they want to be close to her.

“uhhh!!!! You really are a Stupid Monkey, yesterday you just said that you will me home” guess what! she’s pouting and whining while saying those words, yup! That my best friend

“okay, okay my princess, don’t be sad anymore okay? Now give me your bag”

“NO”

“why?”

“because how can my horse carry me when he’s carrying my bag?”

“HORSE? CARRY? YOU?”

“yes, why? What’s the problem?” okay, one thing, sometimes or maybe all of the time she is CHILDISH

“We are already high school I can’t give you a piggy ride, that doesn’t look cute”

“you’re already cute so you don’t have to act it”

“giezz! You really know how to use your sweet tongue”

“uhh! Just give me a piggy, uh! I mean a Monkey Ride home”

“you look like your really annoyed, Stop pouting okay?”

“I. . .  am  . . . . really  . . . annoyed and I will only stop pouting if yo. . . . . “ 

I can’t take it anymore she’s more than cute so I turned my back and kneeled down so she can climb. “okay stop pouting and nagging and just hop on”

“YIEE! Thank you you’re the best among all best friends” then she wrapped her arms around my neck and I carry her by her legs to support her weight and I then stand straight.

“ready to go my princess?”

“yes, my monk. . . . uhhh!! my Tall, DARK, and Handsome prince”

“aishhh really you Jessica Jung”

  

 

 Jessica’s POV

I’m loving my spot right now I’m riding in my Bestfriend’s back and I’m really amazed at his strength I thought he would put me down half way but he didn’t, he didn’t even complain that I’m heavy.

For me the distance from school to my house is so far, more or less we will or HE will walk 3 to 4 kilometer, so what he did is really not a joke.

Okay, I can’t lie to my self anymore I have been loving him for almost six years, Yup! we know each other since we are in 5th grade because before we were classmates and I cant deny I felt a spark the first time I lay my eyes on him and then I knew that he is living a few blocks away from our house, since then we always go to school together and everyday that happens I’m one of the happiest in the world.

But one day he fell in love with someone, we were still grade six then, I really don’t know her name but yup, the day when he told me that the girl went to Paris we were in middle school, he cried really hard that made me also cry but as his bestfriend he didn’t even said anything besides the line that the girl left her he just cried and cried that broke my heart again and again, I can tell that until now he still loves her because since that day he never asked someone out.

 

 “Hey! You look bothered, is there something wrong?”

“how can you say I ‘LOOK’ you cant even see me”

“uh! Yeah sorry, you SEEM bothered”

“no I’m not”

“yes you are, now tell me what’s bothering you”

“o-okay”

“I’m listening”

Gosh! His voice is so husky “am I allowed to. . .”

“allowed to what?”

Am I really going to ask him this stupid question? Breath in breath out “to have a boyfriend?”

“why? Is there someone you like?”

Call me stupid but I can really hear jealousy in his voice hehehe “yeah, its been years actually I really like him”

“years?! who is this guy? Do I know him? How old is he? Did he came from a descent family?”

“hey! Stop the investigation, gezz acting like my brother doesn’t suit you”

“I’m just trying to protect you, what if the guy is a. . . . .”

“shhhh, don’t worry he’s perfect”

“okay, I trust you just please let me meet him first okay?”

“okay, uhhm can you put me down now?”

“why?”

“because my house is only a few steps away”

“no, I will drop you in your cozy sofa, I don’t want my princess to use her strength”

“and uhhmmm? can I ask something?” 

“sure, oh wait we’re here, ouh can you press the door bell?”

“okay” (DING! DONG!)

The door opened and one of the maids went out “sir, you can put miss Jessica in the sofa, uhm? is she hurt? “

“oh, no”

“then why are you carrying her?”

Really? “aheemm, Bea can you get us some juice please?”

“sure ma’am, excuse me”

“and you can put me down”

“okay” he then faced his back on the sofa and bent a little so I can slumber in my soft heaven. As soon as I am laying down he then turned around to face me and that’s when I noticed the big beads of sweat in his forehead slowly dripping.  

“so are you happy now?”

“no”

Then he kneeled to level with me “why? Do you still want something else?”

I didn’t answer I just wiped his sweats with my handkerchief

“finish wiping my face? Aishhh if you tried to be sweet by wiping my sweat away please be a little bit gentle you can create scars in my face”

“at least be thankful”

“you didn’t even said thank you when I carried you all the way to your house and now your askin . . . . . “

Aishhh he wont shut up aishh!!! Okay that’s it I can’t take this anymore, he wants to be thank, I’ll give it to him (KISS in the cheek) “thank you Oppa, happy?” I said it in a sarcastic way

“okay, thank you to”

“hehehe don’t tell me you like me hehehe your face is red as a tomato”

“no, pffttt! Of course not, my cheeks are just allergic to your lips”

“what ever”

“okay, I’m going home now have a great day my princess” with that unexpectedly he kissed my forehead and before I can react he is already walking away heading to the door, so I decided to slip it away, honestly I don’t know how to react.

‘I LOVE YOU KWON YUL’