Chapter 3

You're a What?!

You step into you’r room and sit in one of the chairs and sigh looking at all the gifts left in your bedroom and can’t helps but sigh and slowly begin to cry. You cry for hours and fall asleep in your chair while leaning onto the small table until you hear a knock on your door waking you up.

    “Come in~” You rub your puffy eyes and move over to your mirror noticing your smeared makeup making it look like you had horrible bags under your eyes leading to your jaw. As your butler walks in you turn and look at him.

    “Miyoung, your parents just left to America and said they hope to see you soon~” He looks at you and sighs moving to you’r fridge taking two ice cubes out and pointing to the bed.

    “I see~ so I am guessing I will see them in another two years?” You sigh and lay on the bed. “when I have already graduated and have children…” You lightly wince as he puts the ice on your closed eyes. “ Why can’t my parents just be here more often Henry?” You sniffle calling you’r butler by his first name for the first time today.

    “I refuse to answer that~” he chuckles “It if dinner time and the maids were wondering in which dinning room you would like to eat in~” you take the ice cubes off your now cold and wet eyelids and sit up.

    “I would like to eat in the south wing… But only if you accompany me for dinner… I don’t want to be lonely for a meal.” You sit up and look at him. “And change out of you’r butler suit for dinner, dress more casually~” You smile and stand up.

    “Young lady I would love too but you haven’t even changed out of you’r uniform and it’s been hours since classes were over!” He smiles and points at your now wrinkled uniform.

    “Then I will change as well… hal-abeojo…” You smiles and shrug.

    “Miyoung I am just the butler you brought from America you don’t need to call me grandpa.” He smiles and bows.

    “I know we aren’t related at all but you practically raised me since my parents are never here. The least I could do is call you Grandpa~ plus you’r old like a grandpa~” You giggle and begin to slowly push him out of you’r room.

    “Young lady I am only 45 years old!” He chuckles and walks out. (Think of their relationship like the butler from The Parent Trap and the little girl)

    “Yes but still old!” You smile and close the door to you’r room and walk into you’r closet looking around and finally deciding on this.

    You walk down to the dinning room where Henry is already waiting for you by the table

    “You look lovely” He says and pulls the chair out for you as you sit down. You smile and look around.

    “Why thank you~ but you haven’t changed at all! Are you not planning on having dinner with me?” You smile and looks at him.

    “I hate to tell you no but a young man came to visit and you know the rules~” He smiles and opens the other door to the dinning room revealing Maru standing there with a smug smirk.

    “Hey Miyoung~” He bows and sits across from you.

    “Hello…” You bitterly answer and look down at your lap. “May I ask why the lovely surprise?” You tilt your head wanting to be as polite as possible in front of the man who raised you.

    “Well you told me to stop by sometime and I thought well why not today!” He smiles seeing you die of anger through your eyes.

    “I will bring you guys some soup and leave you alone~” Henry says leaving the room winking at you before exiting.

    “Very well thank you Henry~” You smile and glare at Maru once he is gone. He smirks and puts a finger over his lips to keep you from bursting out in questions. As Henry returns you smile and look at him.

    “This is good for tonight we won’t need you’r assistance for the rest of the night thank you.” You smiles and nod once at Henry.

    “Sounds divine~ The bell is next to you’r plate if you do need me” He bows before exiting the dinning room.

    “Why are you here?! How did you even know where I live?!” You glare at Maru as he takes a drink of water from his wine glass.

    “Well for the first one I have quite the secret to tell you, and for the second one… Well easily… I followed you.” He states and eats some of his soup.

    “You did what now?” You look at him with a poker face and drink some water calming yourself down.

    “Look this is important…. I’m actually surprised you haven’t noticed.” He shrugs.

    “Noticed what? That you’re a creepy stalker that can go to jail for a very long time!” You cross your arms.

    “No, that you are magical…” he says not blinking once.

    “You have lost your senses for sure~” You nod. “How could I be magical?! You are seeing things.

    “Can we talk somewhere else?” he tilts his head and looks you in the eyes.

    “We can go to my dance studio….” You bite the inside of your lip and stand up taking his wrist and pulling him out of the dining room, out of the house and to a huge two story building.     “

 

 

    “Both floors are a dance studio?” He asks looking up to the top of building.

    “No.”

    “Then? What is it?” He asks looking at you.

    “Bottom floor is an inside pool with a locker room while the second floor is a dance studio.

    “The whole thing?! its huge!!” He widens his eyes as you nod and walk upstairs to the dance studio.

(just the mirror door)

    “You need to swear on you’re life that you will not tell anyone about this…. Or I will make sure you are dead.” You shoot him a glare and walk to the center of the dance studio and look at him. “What was this huge thing that you need to tell me about?” You cross you’r arms and tilt your head slightly annoyed.

 

Hey you guys chapter up! I wont be able to update next week because of the fact that I have finals and midterms and a bunch of other tests and exams and I will be very busy studying so that I can have a bright future. Please wish me luck and give me good vibes to pass my exams because I need to, to pass high school so I can get in a good college. So yeah, but please subscribe and comment, also don't forget to upvote~ any thoughts you may have about this story I would love to hear so please~~ *LOVES AND KISSES TO YOU ALL*