Chapter 1

You're a What?!

“Annyeonghaseyo choneun Miyoung imnida” you bow and look around as the class giggles at how formal you are.

    “You are a transfer student correct miss Miyoung?” the teacher; Mr. Lee asks as he takes some notes probably to use things against you later on.

    “ That is correct I am America” You nod and look at him.

    “What part of America are you from?” A girl with long curly red hair.

    “What part am I not from.” you say sarcastically and look around the class with cold eyes.

    “Miss Miyoung you can take your seat next to Maru there~” Mr. Lee says as he points over to a tan boy who happened to be half asleep as he heard his name. He quickly stands up and and gasps.

    “Here Mr. Lee.” he bows and sits back down as the guys giggle and the half the girls join along making annoying remarks and the other practically falls head over heels for him.

    “Have fun putting up with him~” Mr. Lee smiles and hands you a small textbook and continues what he was doing on his computer.

    “Thank you~” you bow and turn slowly walking to your seat as some students look at you. Once you’ve sat down you take out your things and place them on your half of the desk.

You sit down and fumble with your cardigan buttons as you still didn’t have you uniform.

    “Stop being so noisy..” Maru says as he glares at you slowly turning back around and falling back asleep.

    “Maybe you shouldn’t be asleep.” you shoot him a glare and turn back up at the board as the teacher begins his lessons, you taking notes throughout the class. Once the bell rings you stand up and walk out the classroom to your locker.

    “Hey I’m Kangjun class president~” A young man comes up and smiles as he quickly fixes his tie. “I was sent by the principal to give you a tour of the school and hand you your uniforms.”

    “Uniforms? As in plural?” you look at him and bow. “I’m Miyoung” you look at him with the same cold eyes as in class when you spotted him.

    “Yeah we have multiple uniforms so that we don’t have to end up using the same one every day, also so that there is no excuse when we come with no uniform to school.” He nods his smile disappearing at your cold eyes. “So if you follow me we can get started.”  He begins walking towards the gymnasium showing you it and then all the classes, the auditorium and the dance studio ending in the office where there was a bunch of uniforms hanging from a rack. “These are your uniforms and your schedule on which one to wear what day. Please go change~” he smiles and points towards the door leading to the girls restroom. You nod and take your uniform and walking out a couple minutes later with it on.

    “Okay so where is my class schedule” your press your lips in a thin line and look up at him.     

    “Right here~” He hands you a teal paper with gold words and smiles. “I can walk you to class if you want?” He offers and shrugs a little.

    “Ani… I think I can find my way” you nod and begin walking away stopping at the doorway and turning around to look at him with your piercing eyes. “Thanks for the tour” You turn around and walk away. As you were walking to class through the halls you look around at the other students faces when your eyes suddenly see a girl with the red hair from class. She was pushing a girl with thick glasses into a locker until she sees you. You look at her with a poker face and continue walking as if she didn’t exist.

    “Yah! Why didn’t you stop to talk to me… You’re lucky I am approaching you first.” She runs up to you and twirls her hair in her fingers smiling and fixing her uniform.

    “You seemed busy… That and I don’t know you..” You continue looking forward not sparing her a glance as you continue walking. “ I believe you have a class to get to… This is a big school it will take a while to get to your class.” You look at her and turn around walking into your classroom as you hear her mumble.

    “Unbelievable… She ignored me.” You hear her stomp as you close the door behind you and sit down at a random seat in the back of the class. You were about to take your things out when a certain sleeping jerk stand in front of the two person desk.

    “That’s my seat” He glares at you with his groggy eyes and takes your pen.

    “Congratulations you know where you sit.” you take your pen back and open your notebook.

    “I don’t think you get the jist of things… No one sits with me… Now move” He slides your notebook until it falls off your desk and sits down where you were sitting once you stand up to pick up your notebook. You look at him with a poker face and cold eyes.

    “Well incase you have not noticed yet there is no other open seat in this classroom so you will have to struggle with me until another seat opens up.” You sit down next to him and open your notebook once more and begin taking notes as Maru drifts off to sleep. The class goes by and you continue taking notes suddenly feeling eyes on you knowing it was Maru and continue. The class is almost over and he still doesn’t stop staring at you. You sigh and continue your notes whispering “ Don’t look at me… Fall asleep, take notes, die… I don’t care but don’t look at me.”

    “Who are you?” He whispers and takes your pen out of your hand mid sentence, you sigh and turn to look at him with a poker face.

    “No one that concerns you… Now give me back my pen” you reach for your pen as he moves it jut out of your reach. “Fine…” you take a different pen out of your pencil bag and continue your notes.

    “Stop messing around I know you aren’t actually focusing on the lesson… No one is” He sits up and looks at you. You ignore him as he sighs and puts the pen back on your desk before falling asleep. As lunch comes you take your things to your locker and began walking towards the cafe in your light pink floral flats. As you approach the cafe you notice every girl wearing the highest heels to ever exist, you get your lunch and sit alone in one of the tables.

    

    “ Hey Miyoung~” The girl with red hair smiles and sits in front of you “You know I find it very strange that you don’t know my name yet I know yours~ I’m Krystal~” She smiles and drinks some of her water.

    “I’m sorry did I ask for your name?” You look up and stand up with your food walking to a different table. As you begin eating Kangjun and some other boy come up and sit at the same table as you.

    “Hey there Miyoung! As class president I am here to give you company during lunch.” He smiles and begins eating “This is my friend Ray by the way~ and I hope you don’t mind because a couple of my other friends will be on their way.” You look over at Ray and nod before continuing to eat. You wanted to stand up and leave, you wanted to be alone but you understood Kangjun and his responsibilities as class president so you just ignored them and continued with your lunch. You look up and notice a couple other guys sitting with Kangjun,

    “Hey I’m Barom but you can call me Rome.” He smiles shaking your hand. You shake his hand and just as you were about to continue eating and finish your lunch another person cuts in.

    “Hello I’m Taemin but I prefer the name Siwoo~” He smiles and gives you an apple.

    “um… Thanks?” You take the apple and set it on your tray drinking some water.

    “Sup girl I’m T.K” A guy with a really cute nose smiles and sits down drinking some of his soda as he places some kimchi in his mouth.

    “NIce to meet you all I’m-” you were cut off by the certain jerk that dropped your notebook  sat down.

    “ I’m Maru… But you already know that…” He sits down and munches on his sandwich.

    “Okay yeah this isn’t going to work…” You begin to stand up but Maru stands up before your grabbing your shoulders and sitting you back down and sitting next to you as he begins munching on his sandwich once more.

    “Are you okay MIyoung?” Kangjun asks as he takes your hand and looks you in the eyes. You quickly pull his hand away and set them both on your lap looking at him with your great posture.

    “I’m fine…” You nod at them all and turn to your right having Maru sitting right besides you and staring deeply almost through your soul. You drink some of your water and begin eating the apple Siwoo. As the rest of the group begins talking Maru doesn’t stop staring at you until you had just about enough. “I’m sorry may I help you?” You slam your apple down and turn and look at him. He slowly leans in closer to you as you freeze in position glaring at him.

    “Don’t move” He repeats as you raise a brow and push him back making him fall on the floor.

    “Please excuse me…” you stand up and walk off leaving all your things there. As you were walking Ray comes up besides you and walks along with you.

    “So…. I don’t really know you but what was that?” He shoves his hands in his pockets and looks at you.

    “I think the real question is what is wrong with Maru?” You look at him feeling like warming up and not being as cold to him.

    “I honestly don’t know he has been acting weird so far… at least since this morning when you got here.” He shrugs and looks down at you. “Do you know him?”

    “I don’t he is just being stupid and thinks he know me.” You sigh and look at him. “Why are you here?” You ask standing straight and raising your chin.

    “Well Maru seems really interested in you, I decided to see what the fuss is about.” He shrugs. You stop in your place and point to the opposite direction.

    “Leave… now, and do not follow me. Arrasso?” You walk past him as if he didn’t exist and walk to the dance studio.

Annyeong~ this is my first chapter :) I hope you guys enjoyed it and its not too boring, please stay tuned for upcoming chapters. Also please do no hesitate to comment, and upvote :D. Also any reviews and criteria that you guys may have is well taken please do so :)