Chapter 2

You're a What?!

You step into the dance studio losing your perfect posture and running to the locker room and changing into this:

    You move over to the huge speakers and plug in your phone playing some classical music while dancing along to the music; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaO7bS5Ky6M You let your mind clears out as your body no longer moves to the choreography and begins moving in its own mind set. Just as you were about to do your last step that you had been planning the whole song; a leap over to the other side of the stage, the music stops. You fall on your knees and look around as if your were that little girl in ballet class once more. Just as you were about to stand up and walk over to your phone, two familiar hands landed on your shoulders, pushing you back down in your sitting position. Slowly turning around you look at Maru with cold eyes.

    “Why are you here?” You glare and stand up moving over to your phone and picking it up.

    “I came here because Ray said you were heading to the dance-”

    “Ray sent you?” As you interrupt him you walk over to your small bag and begin taking off your pointe shoes and put them in the bag. You walk down stairs into the girls locker room as Maru was about to explain why he was there. You change into your uniform and walk out through the back not wanting to see Maru.

    “Hey did you come from the dance studio? I saw Maru heading that way too…” Krystal gasps “Did you guys go do the deed? I don’t blame you the dance studio is the best spot! But honestly why Maru, I mean yeah he’s good looking but he’s slept with all the girls in this school… literally… including myself!” she squeals “Although I have to say you don’t look like one of the girls that will sleep around with guys an-”

    “Dakcheo…” You glare at her “I was dancing, I had no idea he was there if it makes you happy.” You touch her hair and smirk “ This was a cheap dye, you dyed it not to long ago and I can guarantee you that it will be gone in a week… max.” You let go of her hair and walk in the opposite direction.

    “It is not, it is top of the line hair dye!!” She yells and stomps her feet. You continue walking looking down at your phone noticing a text come in when you suddenly run into someone. You look up and freeze as the now breathy voice begins to speak.

    “Why did you run away? I’ve been looking for you” Maru states as you take a step back.    

 

    “Is it not obvious? I was avoiding you” You begin to walk away when the same breathy and tired voice begins once more.

    “Always so direct Miyoung?” It was the first time he had used your name and it felt strange, it sounded similar. You stop and walk back towards him lightly pushing his chest away from you suddenly losing your class, posture and manners.

    “Okay what is your problem? What am I? Your new target?!” You push him more and frown. He stops you from pushing you once more and holds you still.

    “Miyoung how old are you?” He asks staring at you. “Who are you’r parents?” He steps closer to you making you freeze “Why did you pick THIS school?” He raises a brow and steps away about to walk away until he hears your silent whispers.

    “I’m 17 years old, my parents are Choi Sungyeol and Choi Hara owners of half of Seoul…” You state regaining your perfect posture and stop speaking  as he turns around and walks towards you.

    “And why did you pick this school?” He raises his brows. You carelessly shrug and look him in the eyes layers of the cold ice princess suddenly melting.

    “I-I don’t know, I was attracted to it, as if it was my home…” You shake your head slowly and sigh looking away and becoming cold again.

    “I knew it!” He walks away not explaining anything leaving you dumbfounded in the middle of the lonely hallway as the bell rings and it fills with bodies. You regain your ice princess aura and walk to your locker, getting your things and walking to class not speaking to anybody. As you sit in your seat you notice Maru already there, wide awake. Not wanting to sit next to him you look around at all the girls staring at Maru, admiring him. Disgusting you think.

    “Who wants to trade seats with me for this hour and sit next to the kingka Maru?” You look around as all the girls raise their hands. Maru pulls the hem of your dress.

    “What are you doing? How did you know I was kingka?” He looks at you as you pick up your things and walk to a bench away from Maru and sit.

    “It really couldn’t be more obvious, they are dying over you.” You begin laying your things out as the girl that was once in that seat moves next to Maru and begins to talk to him and cling onto his arm.

    As class goes along you can’t help but notice Maru’s stare all the way across the room as you intently take notes over the lesson. Once the bell rings you immediately get up and go to your locker packing your things getting ready to leave school and go see you parents. They had sent you a text saying they were home today and they brought presents for you from the UK. Just as you were about to walk out off campus to the car that was already waiting for you Maru stops you and pulls you into a different car the was completely black.

    “Yah! You idiot I need to go I want to see my parents I haven’t seen them in 2 years!” You squirm and punch him trying to open the locked door.

    “You need to come with me, you're parents can wait” he looks at you with a dark gaze.

    “Are you stupid my parents are more important than some idiot I just met a couple hours ago! I will….” You sit there thinking of a threat. “I’ll call the cops and tell them you tried kidnapping me, yeah, then you will be in so much trouble!” You nod trying to convince yourself you wanted to do that.

    “You would never…” He smirks at you as you can easily tell he is trying his best not to laugh at your ridiculous threat.

    “Please just let me out~” You sigh giving up on the locked car door. “If you make me miss seeing my parents I will never forgive you…” You glare at him with an ice cold stare as he tells the driver to unlock to door to let you out. As you step out he holds onto you’r wrist making you turn to look at him.

    “Tomorrow though…” He looks at you with a piercing gaze and lets go as you close the car door behind you and make your way to the car. You get inside your own car and the driver drives off to your mansion, once the car pulls up to you’r mansion;   

(just imagine them all interconnected with the gates of the first pic :) ) . You step out of the car as the maid quickly takes your backpack and bows.    

    “Hello MIss Choi~” She looks around before going into the house to take your backpack to you’r room. You look around for a different car than just the ones that are always there but nothing. You walk to the door as the butler greets you and opens the door for you.

    “Hello Miyoung did you have an nice day at school?” The butler asks calling you by you’r first name as a special request from you as he bows.

    “It was certainly interesting~” You nod taking your shoes off and putting on your slippers; (polka dot ones) You look around the main entrance for your parents.

    “Are you looking for anything in particular Miyoung?” The butler asks as he looks at you with a confused gaze.

    “Have my parents arrived?” You ask him while looking him in the eyes with hope of hime saying that you had to go through the east entrance instead of the main entrance. Or maybe you had to enter through the west entrance. Or mayne even the south wing. Anything but that they weren’t here or they had left already beacause you wanted to see your parents really bad.

    “They are in the living room right above the south wing waiting for you.” He smiles and stands straight as he closes the door to the main entrance. You squeal and run through the huge house to the south entrance and run up the stairs holding to support beam with one hand and holding your uniform dress down with the other. As you get to the top you notice your parents sitting in the living room while reading a book and drinking a hot beverage from a tea cup.

    “Umma… Appa~” You smiles and walk in the living room politely and bow at them. You sit across from them so that you guys shape a triangle.

    “Ah~ sweet Miyoung~ You’ve grown so much in two years” You father says putting his book down and smiles crossing his arms noding his head once in approval.

    “You’r father is right Miyoung you are absolutely lovely and grown into a beautiful young lady~” You’r mother smiles and also nods once to show approval of how you’ve grown and not gotten uneeded piercings or vulgar tattoos.

    “Aniya~ it is you both that look wonderful and well tooken care of~” You smile and sit straight. “How was you’r trip around Europe?” You tilt your head wanting to hug them but knowing the rules and just interlocking your hands together.

    “It was great~ we brought you presents they are in you’r room if you would like to see them” you father smiles lightly and waves his hand to dismiss you. You stand up and bow knowing very well that that hand wave was a sign that they would be leaving soon and didn’t want you there to witness them leaving for they would cry.

Hey you guys!! Second chapter up! I hope I don't bother you too much with the pictures~ if I do please tell me and I will try my best to put on less pictures. Also please comment, like, and sub to my story if you haven't already~ See you guys on the next chapter!