That one person (Myungsoo's POV)

I feel you~ (Sequel to

BGM: One person-Kwill

Myungsoo's POV

1 year later...

"When i look at you my trembling heart flutters"  He was dreaming a dream he wished to be true, in his dream there would be him in the future with Naeun who was now his loving, beautiful wife making breakfast, with the birds chirping and the first thing he would see when he wakes up would be her..

"When i look at you. i feel like the world has stopped" he would be hugging her in his arms never wanting to let go of this moment, both of them would be staring into each others eyes, saying words without even saying a thing to understand what they felt for one another~

"Yah Kim-Myungsoo, wake up" Sunggyu yelled interrupting the same dream he's been having for the past week,it's like there was a continuation of the dream each night telling a different story of how he has miss her, and how farther apart they've became now, as both idols. "Aish, hyung (where's Sungyeol when i need him? he thought) "Wake up guys, we're having a comeback soon, so that means we need to focus.and (Sunggyu said as he got distracted by the sound of woohyun singing in the shower)..and..we need to practice everyday through night got it? he said as the members were all passed out on the sofa (ugh..what am i going to do with these children he thought as he was pulling baby Sungjong out of his bed, who was once again taking his anger out on his teddy bear "Sunggyu")

@ the practice rooms

"Okay guys we only have 4 more weeks until our comeback on Inkigayo, so lets go over the song one last time"  Sunggyu yelled to cheer them up,after they practiced for 12 hours they headed home, as they were walking home he saw 6 girls walking, one of them looked at Myungsoo as if she's known him "that's strange" he thought. Soon they've arrived at their dorms with Sungjong and Woohyun complaining due to their fatigue, Sungyeol immediately passing out on the couch, Dongwoo heading to his room, and Myungsoo who entered his room thinking in denial "was that Naeun who passed by me....nah maybe it was a fan who was shy" he thought knowing Naeun would never want to see him again, which was the sad truth.

Cont. of his dreams^^

"Just like how winter passes and spring comes, i believe you will come to me as well" i this dream he had seen Naeun for the first time after a rough year of the two of them, he was looking at her with longing eyes, he couldn't believe this, but unfotunately Naeun was too far away to see him.

"My one and only person, my treasure like person, who is like a dream" he would try to reach out his hands but she soon faded away, like he just imagined her, and that she was never actually there. "i'll wait for you Naeun-ah" he whispered

A couple days later~

"Hyung, i'll be back i have to meet my manager-hyung" he yelled out to Sunggyu who had been the only one left in the dormitory "Ok" he yelled back

He was casually walking, breathing in the fresh air, admiring the scenery "I finally feel like the old me again" he said smiling after a long time of having a heart break, he now knew that there was more to enjoy in life, and that some people aren't meant to be..he arrived at the company but had gotten a call from a random number he's never seen before "Hello" he said, there was no reply on the other line "hmm..wrong number i guess" "Myungsoo-ah come on in" his manager called out from the CEO's room "Myungsoo-ah the running man staff just called us and announced that you and Sunggyu will be a part of running man!" he announced excitedly "But..we haven't even had a comeback yet" he said confused "Ik, but this way the fan's and you guys will be able to interact after a long time of waiting" the CEO said waiting for Myungsoo's decision "Ok i'll do it, does Sunggyu hyung know about this?" he asked "Yes, we've told him and he immediately responded with a yes after hearing there will be girl groups as well as guests for the upcoming epsiode, the filming will begin on Friday which is in about 2 days, so remember to rest enough for the games" "Neh" he replied and left the building heading home, he got  text from the same unknown number that read 'I miss you oppa"

 

As noticed the next chapter will be based on episode 164? or so of Running Man if you haven't seen it yet you guys should check it out on dramafever :) and sorry for the boring chapter i'll try harder i just haven't had any inspirations lately~vixxlover123