From the beginning

I feel you~ (Sequel to

This story starts from the beginning of the retreat from where they both first met (just for any clarifications, enjoy)

Naeun's POV

She was walking around the dormitory building, as she was waiting for Namjoo to arrive from her group meeting (For tmrw's work) she was afraid of coming outside on her own, after reading and hearing the stories on the news lately. "Aish, why isn't she here yet, i don't have the room key with me, and it's starting to rain" Naeun complained since she hadn't known anyone else to go to, she was lonely, felt out of place like a fish out of water. "Excuse me" a couple of girls said as they saw Naeun stand by the entrance "What is she doing, she must be a loner" the girls said as they chuchkled and pushed Naeun causing her to fall...until someone catched her "thank you" she said trying to hide her tears. "Why are you out here so late" she heard the guy say "Im sorry for concerning you, i was just waiting for my friend that's all, you can go on in" Naeun said worried he might think she's some freak, she didn't want another bad reputation of stealing kingka's from other schools. "At least wear this to make me less concerned" he said as he put on his hoodies over her shoulders "see you around" he said quickly after before heading in with a group of guy friends who whispered "Is that your new girlfirend Myungsoo-ah" they all said teasing him. Soon she saw Namjoo walking towards her "Sorry Naeun-ah the meeting took forever, but i heard that kingka you liked is here" Namjoo said while seeing that Naeun was completely spaced out she shook her shoulder "Naeun-ah you ok?" finally coming to her senses she says "Yea im ok, lets go in it's getting cold." That night she kept replaying what happened at the entrance with the kinkga from Incheon high school "Is he using me, or does he actually like me" she kept asking herself as she kept turning in her bed.

@ the icebreaker games....

She decided to return his hoodie since she didn't want anymore scandals before the queenkas at her school start to threaten her again. She finally found him "Umm..Myungsoo oppa here's your hoodie" she said quickly unable to face him and left before he could even respond. "Everyone welcome to the first annual 2013 retreat, we will begin with playing dodgeball everyone look for your name for your team colors" She walked with Namjoo and they luckily were on the the same (Purple Team) along with Sungjae, Myungsoo, and Minhyuk. The game soon started, suprisingly Namjoo and Naeun lasted until the 2nd to last round until suddenly a ball came hard toward Naeun's direction hitting her right in the noise. "TIME OUT!" yelled one of the teachers "Naeun-ah are you ok"  she woke up from a blurr hearing Namjoo's voice "What happened" she asked in confusion "Myungsoo carried you to our room" after that dodgeball caused you to faint" Namjoo explained "Wait he carried me all the way here in front of everyone?! Ottokhae im screwed" Naeun screamed "Naeun-ah it's ok, i have to get going due to tmrw's event, get some rest" Namjoo said before making sure Sungjae texted her back. She heard a knock on her door, she opened to see Myungsoo holding a cupcake, suprised she didn't know how to react and soon enough he came in "Yah..this is a girls room, i didn't say you could come in!" she said "Is this how you treat someone who brought you all the way here, i just wanted to see if you were all right" Myungsoo said looking concerned "Why are you being nice to me?, i'm not like the girls you've dated in the past, so why?" she asked kind of scared to hear his answer. "Can't a guy be nice for a girl he likes?" he said all of a sudden, Naeun was shocked and couldn't believe what he just said "You like me?" she asked wanting to believe if this was either dream or reality "Yes i do" he said before coming towards her and pulling her into a hug.

 

I decided to recap "Love at first sight?" but doing everything in Myungeun's version..hope you guys enjoyed and sorry if i bored you guys Happy New Year!!!-vixxlover123 <3~ Next chapter will be in Myungsoo's POV