Our sad love

I feel you~ (Sequel to

BGM to this chapter: Sad Love-Lee Jung

Naeun was getting more and more threats she was beginning to overthink her relationship with Myungsoo, even starting to regret everything that's happened "But i can't let him go..i love him" she said with her eyes teared up

Myungsoo's POV

"Naeun-ah guess what, i got chosen to be a trainee at Woolim Entertainment, now you hurry up and audition for cube entertainment" he sent the text smiling while the rest of the members were slowly beginning to open his door seeing him waiting for Naeun to reply back..but no reply was sent back "Did she not receive it?" he thought strangely since she's never avoided any of his messages~

The next morning he was on his way to school thinking that after getting no reply, Naeun's probably already arrived at her usual spot "The library", he entered to see her not there, he then walked towards first period and again he seat was left empty "where could she be?" he thought he soon saw Namjoo and Naeun walking towards and behind them were once again Krystal and her friends. He was walking towards them to make sure Krystal wouldn't lay another finger on Naeun's face.

"Yah Jung Soojung" he yelled out pointing his finger indicating her to come towards him. Krystal immediately stopped what she was about to doing and walked towards Myungsoo smiling "See girls i told you he'll come back to me eventually" she said before walking off. "Waeyo oppa" she said with her annoying aegyo voice "What is wrong with you!?" he said yelling at her loud enough for the entire school to hear, Krystal was slightly startled and took a step back, not expecting him to raise his tone so suddenly "What do you mean oppa, what have i done?" she said innocently "I thought i told you off last year after you cheated on me with Jongin (Kai), have you still not understood how stupid and immature you are, wanting everything from everyone whelther it'ls caused you to steal and break people's hearts" he says starting to get teary.

"O-ppa" she said startled by his harsh words "I'm s-orr-y", already pissed off he walked towards Naeun and grabbed her wrist taking her to the rooftop of their school

"Why have you been avoiding me?" he immediately asks her grabbing her hand tight scarred of losing her "Naeun-ah you don't have to leave me cuz of someone so stuck up, i don't want to lose you" he says hugging her not wanting her to leave his embrace.

"Oppa, i'm sorry, i can't stand me and you both struggling in order to get the attention we both don't deserve I love you, but i think its time for a rest between us" she said unable to face him and walking off regretting everything she's said "Yah- Naeun-ah" she heard his scream as she left the rooftop, soon afterwards she was in her room crying for the past 3 hours.

"Naeun-ah, what happened?!, did he break up with you?!"  Namjoo asked both concerned and curious

"No, i broke up with him" Naeun replied sniffing as she grabbed another tissue to wipe away her tears that just won't seem to stop

"WHAT? WHY?" Namjoo replied suprised by her response

"I feel like i just have a lot of things going on, i just want a little break that's all, i'm not saying i'm ending it completely with him" she said so Namjoo will be more at ease

"My eyes only search for you, my hands still reach out for yours"

"I can't control my heart, love i still struggle with"

"I can see you if i walk only a few more steps"

"I love you, even today, i want you, can't you just stay by my side?"

Myungsoo kept singing this ost thinking of Naeun "Why can't you just stay by my side, i call out for your name, it has to become into wind in order for it to come back to me"

The two become more emotionless thinking of nothing but of each other, "I miss you" they both said as they looked at each other's picture on their phone..knowing they are unable to see each other, he's even tried calling trying to fight it but eventually lost.

"You know your are nothing without me!" he yelled while smashing the table in his room, s soon heard and immediately ran into his room seeing his blooding knuckle

"Yah Kim Myungsoo are you crazy?!" Sunggyu yelled after hearing a loud smash frightened an both worried

"Hyung, i can't live without her" he said crying out hugging him wanting someone to comfort him

"Myungsoo-ah" s said "I'm pretty sure we both know Naeun didn't mean that, she's probably struggling as much as you are in order for you to be happy, since she is in the position where she's being threatened by death, but in order for her to be strong, you need to be strong and show her how much you love her and protect her when she needs you the most"

Sunggyu soon got a bandage to wrap around his bloody hand "You poor idiot" he said looking at his state and gave him a motherly hug.

 

Thank you guys for the 17 subscribers i have so far, i really appreaciate it and will continue to work hard and comment down below if your a Kaistal fan (just cuz im curious) anyways hope you guys have had a great week-vixxlover123^^