Only you~

I feel you~ (Sequel to

Unfourtunately the last day of the retreat was coming along quickly. Myungsoo and Naeun truly have became each other's better half/ significant other.

BGM to this chapter: Only U-100%

 

Myunsoo's POV

"Naeun-ah meet me at the cafe around 3pm" he sent on his phone the night before their official 1st date!! "Ahh what should i wear tmrw??? Sungyeol-ah help me!!" he said as he called the so-called fashionita who wears sunglasses even in his sleep. All the members slowly gathered around his room seeing that he clearly had no idea what to do or say on his date tmrw, "Yah Myunsoo-hyung just be your cool self that you always are like towards every other girl" Sungjong said muching on his chips which made Myungsoo yell at him to leave to his loud chewing~ "Naeun's different, she made me understand who i truly am and that's what i like so much about her, when i'm around her i feel like i can just talk about anything non-stop" he said smiling his classic dimple smile. "What are we going to do with you" Woohyun said ruffling Myungsoo's hair which he knew Myungsoo hated.

Meanwhile with Naeun the night before...

Naeun's POV

"Aghh what do i wear?, what kind of makeup should i wear?" she thought as these questions were whirling around in her head  "Namjoo-ah stop talking to Sungjae on the phone and help me out here!" she said complaining as usual when she had a huge problem. "You don't need to try so hard Naeun-ah, first of all he's seen you without makeup twice, and in pj's since he comes in early in the morning just to wake you up.. "Wait he came into our room when i was sleeping?!!" Naeun yelled interrupting "My point is you guys are comfortable with each other by now so why worry so much, although i'm not trying to say you shouldn't shower on your date or anything" Namjoo said hinting Naeun should hit the bathroom since after their volunteer work they've been sweating all day.

Back to the "Infinite" dormitory

Myungsoo: "Guys how do i look" he asked the rest of the members who were eating Chef Woohyun's delicious curry for dinner

Sungyeol: Is that my shirt?? he asked both impressed how Myungsoo pulled it off better than he ever could and because Myungsoo once again made his closet into a mess

Sunggyu: You look like you always do (he said jokingly as always)

Myungsoo: GUYS!! i need an honest opinion, im meeting a very special girl tmrw

Woohyun: I feel like your going to say the exact thing if you two ever get married (he said and ran away right before Myungsoo kicked him) "You look fine, now eat my curry" he said complaining and both aching in pain

That's how both their nights ended prograstinating about their date~now onto the next day on their date Enjoy!!^^

 

Myunsoo's POV

"I hope i can have the courage to get to know her better" he kept thinking as he was on his way to the cafe before Naeun would arrive "Calm down Kim Myungsoo, you can do this!" but once he saw Naeun he began to forgot the words he practiced all night "Hi oppa" she said as she was sitting down "Do you want anything to drink Naeun-ah?" he asked after a long silence. "I want a pepperment hot choclate, and a cookie" she said smiling after talking about food. Although the date wasn't how they imagined it in their heads, it was magical to both of them with just spending time with each other. "Omg a puppy" Naeun said squealing as they found a lost puppy, they soon found the owner and returned the puppy "Aigoo Naeun-ah do you want a puppy?" he asked her as her finally got the courage to grab her hand and smiled. "Yes i do! Will you buy me one??" she asked him in an aegyo voice "Ok i'll get you one for your birthday" he said giving her a light peck on the lips, as it already became nighttime the two were exhausted after having too much fun at Lotte World, and ice skating, "Oppa goodnight" Naeun said giving him a peck on the cheek before she entered her room blushing.

Sorry for the short update..but just to let you guys know i might not be able to update next week due to finals. Hope everyone's having a great week bye:)