First Day pt.2 - But I'm Not Gay?

School, Teens and B.A.P.

The first day went be agonizingly slow. It started with the opening ceremony, Junhong kept falling asleep so I ripped pieces of my handout up and hid them in his curly pink hair, partly to teach him a lesson and partly for my own entertainment. After the opening ceremony we got our timetables. I guess we were lucky enough to be in the same high school but our luck didn't run that far, we only shared one class which was Music, all of our other classes were different. Junhong moaned and asked to swap timetables with someone else but I convinced him he'd make friends in his classes and we could hang out at break.

English. Mathematics. Korean. Music. I had 4 lectures today. All first years missed the morning lecture due to the opening ceremony so after I helped Junhong get all of the pieces of paper out of his hair we parted ways and agreed to meet in the canteen at lunch.
My English class wasn't as bad as I though. I mean I'm not the best at English but I think I'll be able to pass with an average score. Both of the student who sit next to me are pretty nice people. And pretty handsome too. I'm not gay or anything. I'm allowed o appreciate people looks! Anyway their names and Park Kyung and Woo JiHo. Kyung has big sparkly eyes and quite a long face. He's really charming. And JiHo, he prefers to be called Zico, he's, um, very Hip hop I guess. They were both telling me about a group they were in called Block B, they rap and sing, but they also dance.
"Block B? Kinda like B.A.P then right?"
They both looked at each other and laughed incredibly loud. Too loud.
"QUIET IN THE BACK ROW OR ILL MAKE YOU STAY AND CLEAN THE CLASSROOM"
I sighed and got back to my paper
"Ppsssst" I tried to ignore him but I might be important. Not really but I was curious
"What?!" I whispered harshly as I faced Kyungs direction
"You wanna know about B.A.P right? Have you met them yet?"
"Kind of, why?"
"It's true that they're in a group like us, Block B, but they're different" he ended his sentence and smirked slyly. He knows he's peaked my curiosity
"Kyung stop being an those rumors aren't true" Zico whispered a little louder but still not loud enought to be heard by the teacher.
"What rumors?" now I was dying to know what they were talking about, Zico sighed hard before looking up to talking again
"Your not homophobic right?..." There was a silence. Why would I be? And why is he asking that?
"What Zico means is-"
"PARK KYUNG IF YOURE TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT ISNT WORK REALTED ILL KEPP YOU BEHIND AT LUNCH"
"Ahh Mrs Kim I was just telling JongUppie how beautiful you are, absolutely perfect" he finished his sentence with a wink and me and Zico burst out laughing at how greasy he was being.

Mathematics went by slower than English. I was upset when I found out that Kyung and Zico weren't in my class, it was full of girls. I know I'm an awkward person but I get super awkward around girls. Like I don't know how to act. I sat at that back of the classroom and tried to concentrate but my thoughts kept going back to what happened this morning with that boy, and what Zico and Kyung told me. Could they be a gay band? I mean that one guy was pretty. No he wasn't. He was hot as . If I was a girl I would. But I'm not gay. I'm just saying that lots of girls like him and if I was a girl I would too.
It's the first day and I'm already questioning my uality.
After mathematics finished I headed to the canteen. Or tried too. I ended up getting lost at a different part of the school. A part that I hadn't been to before. The only thing I could think about was Junhong. Junhongs waiting for me. He's so shy and he doesn't know anyone. What if someone tried to make trouble. He won't know how to act. I need to get to the canteen and-- ouch
The next thing I knew I was on the floor. I walked into someone which pulled me out of my thoughts.
"Hey. You're that cute kid from earlier"
I looked up to see who my attacker was. It was him. That hot guy from before. His voice was deep and rough but I liked it. He held out his hand to help me up. When i got back too my feet he patted my shoulder.
"You should pay attention to where you're going" he giggled and all I did was nod blankly. I was in a trance. He was so handsome. He noticed me staring at him and put his hand on my head. The other gripped my shoulder.
"Did you hit your head? Are you ok?" He mouthed the words slowly. Then I suddenly remembered what Zico and Kyund said.
"Hey. I said are you ok?" He brought himself closer to me
"I'm not gay!" My sudden outburst caught both myself and him of guard. He stared at me blankly for a minute
"Yah. And you think I am?" I didn't know what to say back. Even If I did I don't think he would have given me the chance to talk. "And do you think I would go for you?! Yeah you cute and all but I don't even know you. You look younger than me, I don't date younger people. Can you imagine what it would be like have with someone younger?! I'd feel like a- hey stop!"
For some reason I decided to run away from thi situation. I think I was just in panic mode and my only option was to escape, plus Junhong is waiting for me.
"Get back her you little brat!" But I didn't expect him to chase me. It doesn't matter anyway, with years of dance practice and working out I have a crazy amount of stamina and leg power so-
CRASH
I hit a wall. I was too caught up in my thoughts and I ran directly into a wall. I laid there for a bit looking up towards the celing. I thought that if I closed my eyes and played dead my attacker would have some mercy on me.
Poke. poke.
"I know your conscious" I opened my eyes and saw him, my attacker, crouched beside me poking my cheek. I just looked up to him and smiled. That's what I do mostly. Smile. When I don't know what to do or in a difficult situation or anything really, I just smile.
"Aw your so cute" he pinched my cheeks
"But I'm not-"
"I know your not gay you little brat, neither am I" he pinched my cheeks harder an I squealed in pain which made him giggle. After playing with my cheeks a bit he sat down beside me. Breathing heavy and out of breath.
"Are you just naturally fit or are you some kind of robot?"
Hearing that made me laugh
"No I just dance a lot, me and my friends Jun- I mean Zelo. Where is he? Oh wait. Do you know where the canteen is?"
Watching me get lost in my own though seemed to amuse him. He stood too his feet and helped me up
"I'll walk you there, I'm Himchan by the way"
"Himchan, Himchan of B.A.P right?"
"Oh so you do know about us?"
"Not really"
"Hey don't confuse me like that. Anyway about B.A.P. We're a group and as you can tell I'm the visual" he looked at me and winked.
I made a small 'o' shape with my mouth as I was trying to take in all the information he was giving me. In the end I had learned that there are four members of B.A.P (best absolute perfect) one rapper, two singers and a visual/back up vocalist. They all dance and are all pretty famous in the school.
"Ohhhhhhhhh, I thought you were just a gay boy band" I mumbled, Kyung and Zico were just messing with me, I reminded myself to get them back later.
"No you idiot" he face palmed and sighed. "Oh yeah you said you dance, are you any good?" Himchan looked at me with a serious expression
"Well yeah I mean-"
"Ok great! come to room 104 after school for an audition" he patted my head and quickly walked away before I could object
"Wait I-"
"Keep walking straight any you'll end up in the canteen, see ya later" he shouted back at me and disappeared down the corridor.

I did as Himchan had said and ended up in the canteen, it wasn't hard to spot Junhong with his bright pink hair.
"Hey hyung! Where have you been I've been waiting here for ages and lunch is almost over!" He pouted cutely, trying to look mad. "Oh yeah, hyung, this is Jihoon I met him in art" I looked up to see a tall boy, pale skin, pretty average looking minus the red hair.
"Hey I'm Jongup" I smiled at him and reached out my hand for him to shake it.

The rest of the day went by very fast. Korean class was super easy but I stayed at the back of the class, too busy trying to predict what this audition was to concentrate. Music was probably my favorite class, our teacher, Mr Kwon, he's awesome. He dresses like an idol, he wears designer clothing and his hair was multicolored. Plus Junhong is in my class so I felt like I could relax more.

"Hyung come on let's go home I wanna play games" Junhong pulled me towards the exit of the school as soon as we left the classroom. I had to tell Junhong about my encounter with Himchan and also about the audition. I was half expecting him to tell me it's a waste of time and to drag me back to his house for a MarioKart marathon but instead-
"Omg you're going to be famous" he picked me up and swung me round
"No. J-Junhong put me down!"
"Ah I'm making you late! I'm sorry! Ok Ok I'm leaving. Make sure you dance you're heart out. And dance to Chris brown I know you dance better to his music. Text me when you get home too. Byeeee~~~" he spoke so fast I couldn't process his words a at once but by the time I did he was gone.

I made my way up to room 104, it was a room at the end of a corridor on its own. The door was white with a gold door knob, it defiantly stood out from the other classroom doors. Beside the door was a gold colored plate that read '104'. I stood with my hand on the door knob for a bit, I felt nervous. I was most comfortable when I was dancing but I feel nervous around new people. Maybe I should have brought Junhong. Even though I wasn't really eager to preform he put ideas in my head. That Junhong. What if my highschool life is like a k drama, maybe I could really get famous. I giggled at the though and twisted the door knob ready for my audition.

--------------

Wow nearly 2000 words I didn't expect to write that much. But anyway please subscribe and stuff and comment any ideas, it's nice to know that people read this.
And Happy New Year everyone it's a bit late but oh well :D