First Day

School, Teens and B.A.P.

Whats high school like? That's the question I've been asking all of the hyung a lately. Is it like a KDrama? I would love to have been born into a rich family and win over an average girl, struggle for love and what not. Or maybe my highschool life could involve fame and fortune rather than love but I highly doubt it, love wins over money any day. But who says I'll be in the position to decide that? Maybe highschool won't be fun. I could get bullied everyday to the point where I go insane. I guess I'll find out today.

Today is the first day of high school, I'm starting my first year at Seoul Acadamy today and I'm a bit nervous. Nervous and excited. I guess I would be more nervous if I didn't have anyone to meet there but luckily me and a friend made a deal to get into the same high school and we did. After I finished tying my tie on my 9th try and made my way downstairs
"Oh look at you, you look so handsome in your uniform! All the girls will be after you!"
My mum greeted me by attacking me with compliments. I didn't usually mind it much but I was too busy trying to calm my nerves to think of any smart comebacks.
After I finished eatin breakfast and my mom got a few picture of me in my new uniform the door knocked. Yes. It's finally time to go. I ran upstairs to grab my bag while my mom answered the door.
"Good morning Mrs Moon, is hyung ready yet?"
"Ah Junhong you look so grown up with your uniform, and you've grown a lot too"
I arrived at the door as if on cue with my coat and my back pack on. Before my mom could take any more pictures I kissed her on the cheek and told her I'd see her later
"Have fun at school darling!" She called after me

The walk to school wasn't bad. I was walking while Zelo had his skateboard and was riding it beside me.
"Hey hyung what do you think high school will be like? I've watched loads of dramas but my brother said its nothing like them in real life"
I thought about his question for a while. I had been asking myself the same question over the summer break and couldn't come up the the answer myself, I honestly though Junhong would have the answer
"Well..ummm... I think we'll meet lots of interesting people. I mean it wouldn't be like boys before flowers or anything because we're not rich I guess..." in the end I spoke my mind which made us both laugh.
"Oh and hyung make sure you call me Zelo from now on, it sounds better don't cha think"
I smiled at him and ruffled his hair, and before I had a chance to answer-
"Hyung were here"
We were at the gates of the school, thousands of students around us in the same color uniform.
Junhong picked up his skateboard knowing that he couldn't ride it on school ground and with a look of encouragement from one another we began to walk towards the hall were the opening ceremony was being held.
Walking to the hall felt like it lasted forever, me and Junhong were attracting a lot of attention because of our hair - we decided to experiment with our hair during summer break which resulted in my hair being chocolatey brown and his hair being candy floss pink.
"Everyone's looking at us" Junhong mumbled and as he said that I could tell that both of us looked as awkward and as out of place as we felt.

"OH MY GOD ITS THEM"
"ITS BAP"
"EVERYONE MAKE WAY"

Suddenly the crowd of students that were heading towards the hall divided into two making a path for something. With me and Junhong feeling super awkward and clueless we just stood still, and ended up in the middle of the open space.
One. Two. Three. Four boys started walking though the path that had now been made and that me and Junhong were still standing in the middle of looking like lost puppies. Girls were screaming and admiring there four boys. All I could do was stare. Junhong tried to hide behind me but failed as he was taller than me.
The four boys got closer and before I knew it one of them stopped right before me as the others kept waking.
He bend his knees a bit so he was at eye level with me and stared me in the eyes, so I stared back. He was very handsome. He had bright white hair and looked like he could be top ulzzang of Korea or something like that. His expression was unreadable as he stared me down and I have to admit I was a bit intimidated.....and then....he ruffled my hair?
"...Nice hair" his voice was harsher and deeper than I thought it would be but it caught me off guard enough to put me in a daze. I just nodded me head, he giggled a bit then winked at me before he walked off to join the other three boys that he was with before.

"Ooooohhhhhh" a group of girls exploded with oohs and omgs while other took pictures. I just stood in the same spot I had been stood trying to figure out what had just happened 

I felt Junhong pull my arm to snap me out of my day dream
"Yah! Hyung! What happened? I'm so confused!"
"Yeah. Same"