Chapter 2

Fairytale Love

Taeyeon ft The One - Like A Star

 

 

 

Listen to this song while you read this. Thankyou<3

 

"This is MBS reporting from gangnam. Baeksan's director, Byun Baekhyun was got into a fatal car accident. This accident was happened at 18.15pm. He's in coma. Another driver who got into the accident also in coma right now."

                                                

Na-young is on the hospital. She doesn't know how to do. She just waiting in front of the operating room, where Jung-won's surgery was held since a hour ago. 

Jun-myeon is there to accompany her. All Jung-won's family had already gathered since they r

eceived the news about him. 

Na-young didn't say a word since she was arrived at the hospital. She take a look at Jung-won's mom who just crying. 

 

Na-young stands from her sit. She walks to the cafetaria and buy some coffee. Then, she walks toward Jung-won's mom.

 

"Hello." Na-young bows to Jung-won's mom. "Please, have some coffee. It's been a while since you were here and i heard that you didn't eat anything."  

Na-young gives the coffee. Jung-won's mom grab the coffee, but she throws the hot coffee into Na-young's jacket and make her wet because of coffee.

"Mom! No mom!" Jung-won's sister said, trying to calm her mom. Jun-myeon run towards Na-young.     

"Let's go." Jun-myeon said. But Na-young doesn't move from her position. She's still standing in front of Jung-won's mom. 

 

"If he doesn't pick you to your college, he won't be like this. You witch."    

Jun-myeon can't stand anymore. He grabs Na-young's hand and bring her out from the hospital. 

"You're Kim Jun-myeon, Jung-won's high school friend, right?"

Jung-won's mom take a look at Jun-myeon. Jun-myeon take a look at her and bow. 

"Yes, it's me. Wh-

"You shouldn't be there for that witch. You should be here! Are you betray to him or what? Don't you know how that witch is make our Jung-won suffer a lot?!" Jung-won's mom cries. Everyone beside her is trying to make her calm and comfort her. 

Na-young's tears is start to drops from her eyes. She let go of Jun-myeon's hand and walks by herself, alone, to the upstairs. 

Jun-myeon just silent. He's actually really mad to Jung-won's mom rudeness, but he can't do anything. His mother was really close to Jung-won's mother. But then, he realizes that Na-young isn't around here. 

"Jung Na-young!"

Jun-myeon runs hurrily to find Na-young, but nope. She isn't here. He's thinking about a place that she would be there for some reason. 

 

Rooftop.  

                  

Jun-myeon runs into the lift but in front of him there's a guy who also running fast towards his direction, and then both of the are bump in each others. 

"I'm so sorry, i'm so sorry, i didn't mean it. My director is in coma so- 

"That's okay." Jun-myeon said. He moves his eyes to find his nametag.. and gotcha.      

 

Park Chanyeol.

Chanyeol bows towards Jun-myeon and then start running as fast as he can, to the operating room. While Jun-myeon is get into lift to find Na-young. 

Chanyeol arrives in front of the operating room. He's about to burst in tears while looking at the operation room. 

The door of operating room is opened, followed by a doctor who still wearing his surgery clothes. Chanyeol walk towards him.

"What about him, doctor? Is he allright?"

"He's luckily passes his crisis condition, and now he's returning to normal."

Chanyeol let out a sigh. His face i

sn't in a panic anymore.

"But.." the doctor continues his word. "His head was injured a lot and.. the worst is maybe he can lost his memories for a long time."

Chanyeol's face is turning into a tense one. 

"Why? But why?"

"It's an effect because his head and also his brain was injured because the accident. Just hope that he'll recovery soon." The doctor said, try to comforting Chanyeol.    

"Ah." The doctor continues his word. "What's your relation with the patient?"

 

"Brother. I'm his only brother."

 

Na-young is take a look at the night sky. Jung-won's mom word still linger on her mind. 

"You shouldn't be there for that witch. You should be here! Are you betray to him or what? Don't you know how that witch is make our Jung-won suffer a lot?!"        

"Did i?" Na-young asks, her voice is really crack because she hold her tears.             

 Just at that time, Jun-myeon has arrive at the rooftop. He's looking at Na-young, and walking straight to her.

"Na-young ah."

Na-young take a look at the voice. Jun-myeon is standing beside her now.

"What are you doing here?"

"Looking at the sky. Trying to find a star." Na-young said while take a look at the sky.

Jun-myeon looking at the sky. But theres no stars up there. The sky was covered by clouds. 

Jun-myeon take a look at Na-young. 

"Are you okay?"

Na-young nods. "I'm okay, but my heart isn't." 

"Na-young ah."

"Did i really made him suffered a lot? Did i always made him hurt?"

Na-young's tears are finally drops a lot. She cant take it anymore. 

"I've trying, really really hard to make him happy. To stole his family's h

eart but nope. They still looking at me as a trash. As a burden for their family. I think i'll be fine as long as they don't hurt my pride. But they did. They did it a lot. They never see me as a human. Am i that bad?" 

Jun-myeon tears are slowly drops when he hears Na-young's word. He grabs Na-young's arm and give her a hug. Na-young just crying, she can't do anything.

"Just let it out." Jun-myeon said. "You've hold it for a long time. Tears. I know how much you've hurted by his family, but please, please don't cry anymore. After this is over, just live a happy life with him. Dont looking at them. Don't hear them. Just stand for yourself a

nd also for your pride." 

Na-young is crying more louder. She cried all her pain in Jun-myeon's shoulder.

 

Chanyeol still waiting for Baekhyun in front of the operating room. It's been 4 hours since Baekhyun was operated. And at that 4 hours too Baekhyun was in a coma. 

Grek. 

Suddenly the operating room's door is open by the doctor. Chanyeol stands from his seat and walking to the doctor.

"The surgery is success. We just need him to recovery as soon as possible."

Chanyeol relief a sigh. He's bowing to the doctor, saying thankyou for hardwork.

The doctor pats Chanyeol's shoulder.

"But.. as what i've been predicted at first, because of an effect from the brain and head injuries, he lost his memories for a long time."

Chanyeol take a look at the doctor. Like he has been ready for every risk. He nods to the doctor.

"I know. I'll try to take care of him, since the only family he had was just me." 

 

Na-young and Jun-myeon walk downstairs to the operating room. Na-young doesn't say anything since that. Jun-myeon holds her hand and accompany her.

"Please, give a space."

"Excuse me."

Na-young and Jun-myeon take a look at the crowded. There's a lot of people surrounding the person who's at that bed. He's moving to VVIP room. 

Jun-myeon take a look carefully at the person, and finally find out who's that. Chanyeol. He's at that crowded. 

Na-young looking at the man who's at the bed. Still using many machines and his head is covered by bandage. 

Na-young turns her head, straight towarda the operating room. Jun-myeon also turns his head.

Both of them sitting at the chair, not too far from the operating room, but far enough fron Jung-won's family. Na-young keep silent. She doesn't say any words or doing something. 

Grek. 

The operating room's door is opened, make everyone stands from their position. Na-young and Jun-myeon also stands from their position. 

"Doctor, what about my son? Is he allright?" Jung-won's mom said to the doctor. The doctor shakes his head.

"I'm so sorry. But he lost many bloods and his head is injured very bad. I've tried my best, but.."

"But what? Doctor.." Jung-won's sister said.

"He's already gone."

"You're lying doctor. Don't lie to me. Don't lie to me!" Jung-won's mom said, in disbelief. 

Na-young's face is turn into pale. She doesn't say a word. Jun-myeon is already burst in tears. He hold Na-young's hand as tight as he can. 

"It can't be. Oh my poor son." Jung-won's mom crying out loud. Everyone is crying, except Na-young. Which is still stand without doing anything like a statue. 

"Na.. Na-young ah.." 

 Na-young's eyes is full of tears. She's start walking straight to the operating room.

"No way. Don't believe this. He's still here. They're just lying." 

Na-young just walking into the operating room, when she's about to entering the room, Jung-won's mom grabs her hair which make her fall into the floor.

"You rascal!! I lost my lovely son because of you! Fool girl! Just get lost!" 

Jung-won's mom crying a lot, she also falls into floor. Na-young also crying out loud, louder than everyone. Both of them are crying in the floor. 

Jun-myeon can't do anything. He just froze in his position.

In another place, Chanyeol is in Baekhyun's room. Accompany him.

Baekhyun isn't wake up yet. Doctor said he needs 2-3 days to recovery, and he will wake up at that time. Chanyeol take a look at Baekhyun, and pats his shoulder.

"I'm the only one your family. The only person you trust. Even your father doesn't care about your condition. But i'm here, accompany you every second, every minute. I don't know what will happen next when you found out that you lost your memories. But, be strong, man. Hyung is here for you."

 

Na-young is wearing her black hanbok. She doesn't say any words, she just cry, cry, and cry. She doesn't know how to say, but it really hurts her a lot.

Jun-myeon walks towards her. Both of them are in Jung-won's funeral now. Jung-won's mom is still crying, but his sister is already strong enough to handle this. She just sit beside her mother to comfort her, while Na-young is sit in front of the hall, to greet every guest. 

"Here." Jun-myeon said. He gives Na-young a cup of tea. 

Na-young just silent. She doesn't move or doing something. Her rigt mind is blank right now.   

Jun-myeon take a look at her. "Should i just place it in here?"

She doesn't reply. She's out of her mind. 

It's 7.15 am in the morning. The funeral will be hold at 7.30 am,

Thats why everyone is busy for preparing anything. They're still in the hospital now, and about to leave. 

Jung-won's sister walk towards Na-young, who is busy greet every guest. 

"Na-young ssi. We need to talk."

Na-young nods, and walks following her. They're walking out from the hall. Jung-won's sister stop her steps, and turns her body to face Na-young. 

"I'm sorry about my mom rudeness yesterday."

Na-young take a look at her. "It's okay. It must be really hard for her."

"Because of that, you can leave now. Go back to your house, and rest yourself. I think my mom doesn't want to see you right now. So it's the best choice that you should leave, because we don't have any relation, right?" 

Na-young silent. She's really in shock. She take a look at Jung-won's sister. It really hurts her pride.    

"Don't look at me like that. I'm not wrong. Your relationship with my brother is over, so you're nothing but just a shadow right now. Please know your position."

And with that, she left Na-young dumbfounded. Na-young fall to the floor. Her body doesn't strong e

nough to hear that. Her heart is really in pain and shes already out of her mind right now. 

She just crying. All she can do just crying.

Na-young is back to the hall, but she found nothing. Everyone has left her to Jung-won's funeral, even Jun-myeon also already left. Na-young running as fast as she can out from the hall, to join them to the funeral. 

"Wait for me! Dont you hear that? Wait for me!"

Na-young erase her tears from her eyes. 

 

"Eonnie, eommonie, wait for me!"

But nope. They had left her.

Na-young walks back into the hall. She take a look at Jung-won's picture, which is still at there. Na-young kneels in front of his picture, and crying. 

"Don't leave me like this. I love you. I really love you. How do i live without you?"

 

"Just.. don't leave me.. oppa."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Note: Ah its over for chapter 2  ㅋㅋㅋ sorry for the bad grammar.