Chapter 5

Fairytale Love

Eunji (APink) ft Seo In-guk -

Our Love Like This 

 

"Can i borrow your phone for a while?" Chanyeol asks to one of the bodyguard. The bodyguard lends his phone to Chanyeol.  

Chanyeol looking at the gps. He's right. He turn on the gps on his phone. Now he can find Baekhyun easily thanks to the gps. 

"I know where's director. Let's go get him." 

And that was the story why Chanyeol can comes to Na-young's house. He using gps to find Baekhyun. 

"Hello." He bows. He's take a glance at Baekhyun. Baekhyun looks fine.

Na-young looking at Baekhyun. 

"You know him?"

Baekhyun nods. "He's the guy on that hos.. what is that? i forgot it again."                         

"Hospital." Chanyeol said. "I'm Byun Baekhyun's secretary."

Chanyeol and Na-young are sit in the living room while Baekhyun is in the mini library. Take a book, open it, and close it because he doesn't know what's that thing. 

"Let me introduce my self." Chanyeol said. "My name is Park Chanyeol. I'm Byun Baekhyun's secretary." 

"Ah." Na-young nods. 

"Director.. he was got an accident 3 days ago. He just wake up today from his coma."

Na-young listening at Chanyeol. 

"Due to the accident, his head and also his brain was injured. Not just lost his memories, he also lost his ability." 

Na-young take her cup. She drink it slowly. 

"The only family he has now is just his father. But his father condition also not good after heard about director's accident."   

Na-young just silent. 

"I was the person who take the responsibility for him. But i can't fo it by myself. So.."

"So?" Na-young places her cup. 

Chanyeol stands from his seat. And suddenly he kneels in front of Na-young. Na-young is surprise by his action. She stands from her seat.

"Wait, what are you doing?"

"Please help director to learn everything. Help him to get his memories back."

Na-young walking to the mini library. She take a look at Baekhyun, who is busy playing with some books.   

(Flashback)   

"Stand up! Don't be like this!" Na-young said. She's about to grab Chanyeol's hand but he reject it. 

"Please just say yes. I'll help you by giving some information."

"Why don't you take him to live with his father? His father wouldn't abandoned him since he is-   

"He's one of the kind." Chanyeol said. "He left him, alone. Since he was 4 years old." 

Na-young just silent. She looking at Chanyeol. 

"His mom was left the house because she was caught had an affair. He live with his father, just two of them. Feel betrayed and lonely, his father turned into the workaholic. My father was the Byun's lawyer, so i know him since he was little. We grew up together. He always hide his emotion. He pretended that nothing is happened when he just find out that his mom had an affair."

Na-young keep silent. 

"Director was hurted and suffered. But he didn't let everyone knew about his condition." 

Chanyeol looking at Na-young. He grabs Na-young's hands. 

"So please, help him. He has to get his back memories soon or he'll be in danger."

(Flashback end) Na-young just starring at Baekhyun blankly. And then she enters the mini library. She walks towards Baekhyun. 

"Choose one!" Na-young said. She brings 2 milks. One is chocolate and the other one is banana. 

Baekhyun looking at her. "What is that?"

"This is milk." She said. "It taste good and it also good for your health. You should drink this." 

Baekhyun looks confuse. "But i don't know-

"You'll know it today." Na-young said. "The tasty flavor, the happiness that you'll get just from drink a milk." 

Baekhyun looking at the milks. He points at the chocolate flavor. Na-young hands him the milk. 

"Let's drink!" Na-young said. Baekhyun just silent. He's starring at the milk. 

"What should i do?" 

Na-young smiles. "Here." She said. "Look at me! If you want to drink a milk, you should put this thing, i

t's called a straw."

"A straw." Baekhyun said, repeats her word. 

"Then, put the straw on this hole." Na-young put the straw on the hole. "And here's it! Your milk is ready!" Na-young passes the milk to Baekhyun. Baekhyun looking at her.

"What... should i do?" 

"Drink it. Take a sip from the straw." Na-young said. 

Baekhyun moves the milk closer to him, he slowly takes a sip to the milk. Na-young waiting to see his reaction.

"What is this?" 

Na-young smiles brightly. "It's a taste of chocolate. It's delicious. And also brings you a joy."

"I don't understand." Baekhyun said. He takes another sip. Na-young also drink her banana milk. She sits beside Baekhyun.

"You'll understand it soon." She said.

"Don't you think.. i can get back my memories?" 

"Yes." 

"What if i get back my memories? What does it feel?"                 

"Happy?" Na-young said. "You should be happy." 

"What about you?" Baekhyun asks. He turns his head towards Na-young. "Are you happy?" 

Na-young looking at Baekhyun. They're facing each other. 

"Yes. And i should be happy."

Jun-myeon is looking at the file in the hospital. He take a look at some documents he should to check. And then he found something interesting.

An accident report.              

Jun-myeon open the envelopes and looking at it. He take a look at it carefully.

The 1st driver: Kim Jung-won

The 2nd driver: Byun Baekhyun

"So.. he's the one who got into that car accident." He said. He grab the telephone and make a call.

"Hello? Nurse Yoo? This is Kim Jun-myeon. I want to ask you something." 

Chanyeol looking at some document and collect it. He's at the Byun's r

esidence now. He need to find the important documents that Baekhyun should learn it. He has to do this to help Na-young.

"It must be here.." Chanyeol said. He's checking on the document carefully. But it just a company document about meeting last year. He search it carefully. From left to right, up and down.

And got it. A red envelopes that named "Byun Baekhyun." He smiles and put it on his bag.

Jun-myeon walking out from the room. He grabs he accident report with him.

(Flashback) Jun-myeon come to Nurse Yoo's room. Nurse Yoo has already prepare some documents for 

Jun-myeon.

Nurse Yoo gives Jun-myeon the documents, and she start to explaining.

"Kim Jung-won and Byun Baekhyun is got into a car accident. When they were brought to the hospital, both of them had already in coma. Kim Jung-won cannot saved, but Byun Baekhyun is saved." 

Jun-myeon looking at Baekhyun's profile. "But i don't think i see the patient named Byun Baekhyun." 

"Byun Baekhyun had left the hospital." Nurse Yoo said. "He lost his memories."

(Flashback end) Jun-myeon walking towards the vending machine. He buy a can of coffee.

He sits on the seat near the vending machine. Its 21.15pm. The hospital is already quiet. He starring at the empty hall. But then he remember something. He takes his phone and make a call.

 

Bzzzt. Bzzzzt. Bzzzzt. 

 

Na-youngs's phone is ringing but its left on the living room. Na-young is still in the library.

 

Sleeping next to Baekhyun. 

 

She lean her head on Baekhyun's shoulder. Baekhyun also lean his head into Na-young's head. Their milk is already empty, but they still g

rabbing the milk's box. They're sleeping peacefully.

 

"Like a lonely dandelion, i stand still at the ground."     

 

Na-young drops her milk's box. Her hand is searching for something.    

 

"Half of my body is about to fly to nowhere to be found. I hope like that. I really hopes that will happen after he left me like that."   

 

Na-young touch Baekhyun's hand and make the milk's box in Baekhyun's hand is drop to the carpet.

"But in my desperate condition, a lovely bee is come to save me. He catch my body that already fly to the sky, blown by the cold air." 

 

Na-young grabs Baekhyun's hand. She hold it tight. 

 

"Thanks to that bee, now i have to repay his kindness for saving me from the cold air, and give me the warmest air i've ever feel."

 

Baekhyun also holds Na-young's hand. They're holding each other now.

"Lonely bee, don't feel sad. Don't cry, don't let everything hurt you. I'm here, to save you."

 

Chanyeol is driving a car. He's on his way to Na-young's house. It's 8.15 am in the morning and he should to give her the document she needs to teach and knowing Baekhyun more details. He use his earphone to make a phone call towards Na-young to inform that he's going to her house now. 

"The number you're calling is not answering. Please try again later."

"Oh?" Chanyeol said. He take a glances at his phone. He try it one more time.

"The number you're calling is not answering. Please try again later."

Chanyeol blinks his eyes. He's starring at the road, and the car stops. The traffic light caught him. Thanks to Na-young who doesnt pick his call, he should wait for 2 minutes waiting the red light is turning into the green one. 

Chanyeol looking at his phone, and he's typing something. 

 

"Na-young ssi, i'm on my way to your house to give you some documents. You'll need this."        

 

The curtain isn't open yet even the sunshine is already brighten the living room. It must be really warm o

utside. But Na-young and Baekhyun aren't awake yet. They're still busy with they dream. 

 

"Ya! Ya!"

 

"Eomma."

Baekhyun shakes his head. His eyes is still closed. Something is flashing in his head.

"Eomma. Eomma." 

Baekhyun close his eyes as tight as he can.

"Eomma." 

Baekhyun wakes up. He opens his eyes really wide. He breathes really heavy.   

He take a look at Na-young, who still sleeping peacefully.

He take a look at his hand. He holds Na-young's hand really tight like if he afraids that she will left him.    

And now he's starring at Na-young's face. She looks really comfortable leans on his shoulder.

Baekhyun's head is move slowly, closer to see Na-young's face. His face is closer, closer, and closer. When his face is about to reach her face, Na-young opens her eyes in a sudden. Her eyes is widen when she knows that Baekhyun face is really close to her, about 4 cm.

"What.. are you doing?"

Baekhyun hurrily turns his face. He start to blushing.

"No.. ah.. nothing."

Na-young starring at him confusedly. But then she realizes something. Her head is lean on Baekhyun's shoulder. Na-young hurrily wake up and sits in her position. She starring blankly at the bookshelf.

"What.. what am i doing?!" She said, screw in her mind. Its the embarassing things she ever do. Sleeping leans on a guy's shoulder who you have known yesterday. How creepy is she.   

Na-young take a look at the door, and she's looking a pair of legs in front of the door. She's looking at him carefully. And her eyes is widen. Baekhyun also looking at the door, and he blinks his eyes.

 

"Emm... i must be bothering you, director?"