Chapter 3

Fairytale Love

Gummy - Snowflake

 

 

It's 3 days after Jung-won's funeral. Na-young has already go to college as always. But she doesn't talk to much to the other. Jun-myeon said that her right mind was unstable since that day. Na-young always skip the lunch time and never smile. All she does just silent. Even Yeon-jung can't do anything but just pray that everything will be back as usual soon. 

Before sleep, Na-young always crying until late, and then just have a sleep for 4-5 hours only. She's like a lonely desert.    

Something have to change her.

She really needs to move on. 

 

Na-young is checking for some book in library near her college. Library. The only place Na-young would visit and spend her time. She can read 4 novels for a day, or maybe she would read many kind of medical books. As long as she doesn't feel lonely, she would do that or maybe sooner she move to the apartement near the library.

Bzzzzt. Her phone is vibrate like a crazy. Lazily, she pick up a call without looking the phone caller first.

"Hello? Is this Jung Na-young?"

Na-young take a look at the phone caller. Unknow number. 

"Yes it's me. Who's this?" 

"We're from Seoul Hospital. We're here to inform you that Kim Jung-won has left his things here. At first, i want to inform his family but since there's your name at this things, i think calling you is the best choice. If you have a time, please come to the hospital and get this thing."

Na-young end up the call first. 

"A thing? My name?" Na-young thinks. 

"Should i get that things? Or no? What if i meet again with his family?"

But just in a while, Na-young grab her things and walk out from the library. 

                            

In the hospital, one of a VVIP room, a guy moving his finger slowly, finding something around him. Slow but sure, he also opens his eyes, and looking at the whole room. 

Baekhyun. He's already wake up.     

"Where am i.." he said, looking confusedly. Baekhyun take a look at everything on his room. Flowers, chair, door, and..

Grek. The door opened by a tall guy who wearing an expensive tuxedo. He brings sone documents. But soon, the documents fall into the floor when he's looking something.

"Director, you're wake up!" Chanyeol run towards Baekhyun, which still confused with everything. "Director, thank you for stay strong. I don't know how to express this but it such a relief that you're-

"You know me?" Baekhyun ask. He's take a look at Chanyeol weirdly. 

Chanyeol silent for some time. He try to remember something that doctor told to him earlier about Baekhyun's condition.

"He lost his memories for a long time."

Chanyeol remember now. Baekhyun lost his memories. That's why he acts like that. 

Chanyeol hurrily standing in front o

f him, and bows. "Hello, my name is Park Chanyeol. I'm your secretary. Nice to meet you."    

Baekhyun blinks for a while. Confused. This guy is really weird. 

"Ah.. yes." Baekhyun said. "Okay then, my name is....." 

Baekhyun silent. He doesn't continous his word. He forget something.                          

"My... name... is..."

"Baekhyun. Your name is Byun Baekhyun, sir." Chanyeol said.     

Baekhyun just silent. Don't know what to do and don't know how to act. He really doesn't know everything.

 

Na-young is arrives at the hospital. She take a look at the hospital b

uilding, and walk in to the hospital. 

Doctor is busy cutting of the bandage that cover up Baekhyun's forehead. After done, he take a look at Baekhyun, and grab his shoulder. 

"How do you feel?"

"Nothing." Baekhyun answer. Doctor smile when hearing Baekhyun's answer. 

"Something is missing from yourself, right? Something that really important for you." 

"What's that?" Baekhyun asks. 

"Memories. Its called memories. And you should take it back. So you don't have to feel like this."

 

"Hello. I'm Jung Na-young." Said Na-young to the receptionist. The receptionist nods and searching something from her desk. Not long after, she gives Na-young a ring with a blue diamond on it. Na-young's eyes is widen than before when she looking at the ring. 

"We found this at the ambulance on our way to the hospital, he grab it really tight."

Na-young grab the ring, looking at it carefully.

"At first we want to inform his family, but one of my friend said that there's a name inside the ring. And it belongs to you." 

Na-young still silent. Her tears is about to drops.

"You must be have a close relationship with him. You're his girlfriend right?" 

Na-young shock, and take a look at the receptionist, but she doesn't say a word. 

"Yeah, i know that. I know it just by looking at your expressions when i call his name."                       

Na-young doesn't answer it. She bows, and left the receptionist.

"Fighting! Even it's really hard, but you have to move on. Let go of him. You never know what is waiting for you." 

"Thankyou." Na-young said. "I'll remember that."

 

Baekhyun room's door is opened a little. Now he's playing with some l

ego that Chanyeol brought for him. He start to make a miniature, but ended up messed it because he doesn't know how to do that.

"His brain... was injured so bad." Doctor said, explain it to Chanyeol.

"Not just loosing his memories, he also loosing his ability. His mind is back to when he was 4. So it must be really hard to take care of him."

Na-young is walking around the hospital. Since she will apprentice at this hospital, it's good if she learn the hospital now. She's walking to here and there, to the left to the right, to everywhere she wants. She's walking around the VVIP room, and take a look at everything.

Baekhyun, who is getting mad to his lego, take a glance to outside his room. 

When he hears a woman's voice. Singing a song.    

"gom semari ga" 

"han jiba isseo"   

Something is flashing around Baekhyun's head. The song is familiar for him, but he doesn't know why."

"appa gom, omma gom, aegi gom"

"appa gomeun tung tung hae"

Its actually his childhood memories. When his mother singing that song for him. But he forget about it.

 "omma gomeun nalshin hae"          

"aegi gomeun neomu kiyeowo"

"eusseuk, eusseuk, jal han da"

That song has filling up his mind. Baekhyun stands from his bed, and walk out from his room. He need to find a person who sing that song. "gom semari ga"      

Baekhyun follows the voice, but still doesn't find out the person who sing it.

"han jiba isseo"   

Baekhyun still follows the voice. He's take a look at everyone, because everyone is looking at him. He's already at the lobby now. Without him realized, the person who sing that song is walk pass him. She walks out from the hospital.

"appa gom, omma gom, aegi gom"

Baekhyun runs towards her, as fast as he can.

"appa gomeun tung tung hae"      

Baekhyun keep following this person. She's still doesn't notice that Baekhyun is behind her, running towards her, because of her song.

"omma gomeun nalshin-

She stop singing. Something is bothering her.      

"Na-young ah."    

Na-young take a look at the road. There's Jung-won in front of the road, in zebra cross. Na-young looking at that carefully. 

"Oppa."     

Baekhyun looking at her, and to the road, but nobody's there. 

"Oppa. Oppa." 

Na-young's foot is about to move.

But she thinks again. She close her eyes. There must be something wrong with her brain. 

"Na-young ah."

Na-young open her eyes, just to see nothing in front of her. Her head is move to the left and to the right, but nothing. 

"Na-young ah."

Na-young take a look at the road again. There's Jung-won, still in his position. Na-young start to walking towards him. 

"Oppa. Oppa."

Baekhyun looking at her weirdly. She must be really crazy since nobody's there but she called someone.  

Na-young is about to run towards t

he other road in front of her

When suddenly there's a big truck in her right. 

The truck is start to press the horn to make a warning for her, but Na-young just stuck in her position. In the middle of zebra cross. She just looking at the truck. 

Baekhyun looking the tense scene. He need to do something, he thinks. The truck is really near to Na-young, and still, she just frozen in her position. 

"Miss! Move!" Someone is yelled from the truck. 

Baekhyun looking at the truck, and then looking at Na-young. The truck is getting near. Baekhyun close his eyes.

And then run towards Na-young. 

Baekhyun run as fast as he can and grab Na-young's arm. Making Na-young realize that she's about to hit by a truck. Baekhyun run into the left side, which there's a bench at there. But when Baekhyun is about to reach the bench, he falls because of his big slippers and make the both of them fall. 

Fortunately, Baekhyun's head is not hitting the road. His left hand is hold on into the road while his right hand is hugging Na-young. 

Na-young, still in shock, but later realize the truth. She take a look at Baekhyun carefully. He's still wearing his hospital clothes. She also take a look at his slippers. 

It also from the hospital. Na-young stand up from her position, and help Baekhyun to stand up. She gave her right hand to him, but he just looking at her hand, doesn't know what to do. Na-young grabs his hand to make him standing. She's looking carefully at him now. 

"Who are you?"

Baekhyun doesn't answer. He just looking at her.

Something wrong with him. Na-young thinks. 

"Excuse me, can you hear me?" 

"Ah.. yes?" Baekhyun finally answer. Na-young looking at him, weird. 

"What's your name?" 

"What is that?" Baekhyun asks, innocently.

Something is wrong with this guy. Na-young thinks. And she remember something. She places both her hand in Baekhyun's head, to see if something is wrong in his head. Baekhyun just silent. Na-young is trying to focus but this guy is starring at her and it's bothering her. 

"Can you please stop starring at me? I'm trying to focus here." Na-young said. 

"But what are you doing?" Baekhyun ask

Like she found something, she let go of her hands from Baekhyun's head. Na-young looking at Baekhyun. 

"Your head injured. Why do you left the hospital?"

"I don't know?" Baekhyun answer. Na-young take a deep breath. Now she has to argue with a guy who injured his head and runaway from hospital. 

"Let's go." Na-young said while grabbing Baekhyun's hand. 

"Huh? What?" 

"Let's go back to the hospital. A place where you've to stay."

"Hos.. what? What's that thing?" 

 "Hospital." Na-young said. "It's called hospital."  

Chanyeol just back from the doctor's room. He's on his way to Baekhyun's room. 

"Maybe it's really hard, since his mind was back to when he was 4."

Chanyeol take a deep breath.

It sounds really creepy but also it's his responsibility since he's the only person who knows him well and the closest person to him. Baekhyun's father is know about his son condition but he doesn't do anything. What a mean dad. He left his son just like that. 

"It's okay." Chanyeol said. "He has been suffered for a long time. I should be there for him since i was the one who still care for him."      

Chanyeol let out a sigh. He's at the VVIP room coridor now. But he found something strange. The door on Baekhyun's room was opened. Chanyeol run towards the room. 

Just to find out that Baekhyun is gone.