Chapter 1

Fairytale Love

Chapter 1. 

 

APink - Fairytale Love (사랑동화) 

This story was inspired by this song. Hope you'll enjoy it!

 

 

It's a nice day today. A clear sky, fluff clouds, a warm sunshine, and don't forget a guy who let you sleep in his thigh. 

 

Kim Jung-won. 

 

Actually it's 8.35 in the morning and me, and Jung-won oppa, just sit lazily in the town park. Yeah, we're in the town park right now, at Monday, at the work time. 

 

The sun is getting hot and hotter, which make me have to close my eyes because of the powerful bright from the sun. But thanks to this big tree, we're protected from the sun. 

 

Jung-won told me that he really likes this place. Back to when he was 5, his mother always brought him to this park every weekend. And Jung-won had a dream to brought his girlfriend to this park. How lucky am i? 

 

Because of the big war with essay last night, i feel really sleepy and just want to rest my self for a while, so i close my eyes.

 

"You have a class today, right?" Jung-won said while looking at the sky.

 

I'm not answering his question. I just let my self rest first because i'm really exhausted. 

 

"Jung Na-young."

 

I still silent. I just enjoying the fresh air while my eyes are closed.

 

"Na-young ah." 

 

I keep silent. I'm enjoying this moment when he calls my name. My favorite voice ever, his deep voice. I love the way he calling out my name.

Jung-won take a look at me. "Oh? You don't want to answer?" He said, in the cutest tone. I just smile, and you know, my eyes still closed. He move his head, closer to mine. And now i'm afraid to open my eyes because i can feel his warm breath. Our face must be really close right now. But just then, he flicks my forehead. I wake from my rest time. "Ah! That's hurt!" Jung-won burst in laugh. "You don't want to answer my question, so i have to do this." "But that's hurt.." I said while rubbing my forehead. Looks like it turns red now. Jung-won move his body closer to mine, and he pats my head slowly. "Since your forehead is turning red now, it must be really hurt right? I'm sorry." I take a look at him, and then pinch his cheeks. "Ah! What are you doing?!" He said, while rubbing his cheeks. I just laugh while looking at him. "I take a revenge" I said. I'm standing from my position, and take a look at my watch. It's 9.00 am. "Ya! Oppa! You're having a morning meeting right?! At 9.15!" I said, in shock. I forget to remind him that he has a morning meeting with his evil boss today. Jung-won take a look at his watch, and then let out a sigh. "Ah, yes i forget about it. Should we go now? Or he will scold me." I nod. I'm looking at him, why he's so calm? Even i'm in really shock. "Are you okay? You don't panic? He's an evil in disguise. You don't afraid that you'll get scold or-

"It's okay." He said, while rubbing my cheeks. "He always do that to me. So even i come on time to that meeting, he'll do that to me." "How poor you." I said. "Okay, so let's go then." I hold his hand, and we're running to Jung-won's car.

 

"Where's the document?"

"I need a copy of result of last night meeting!"

"Please sign it here!"

The office is really busy today. The morning meeting will start in 10 minutes. Everyone running like a crazy, to the left, to the right, everyone in a hurry and panic. This is Baeksan Group. The biggest company in Korea. The group diversified into areas such as resor, hotel, shopping mall, cosmetic, and electronic. The owner of this group is Byun Yeong-gyu, but he's at the US now and left the group to his only son. Byun Baekhyun. "Where's Mr. Kim?" Baekhyun said, in a cold tone, while playing with his pen. Everyone in the meeting room just silent, because afraid to answer his question. Baekhyun glaring to the executives which is already in his position. "I said, where's Mr. Kim?"

 

 

"

Director." Park Chanyeol, Baekhyun's secretary, walk towards him. "Mr. Kim is still on his way to the office. I just got a call from him. He said that you can start the meeting without him."  

Baekhyun take a look at Chanyeol. "What? Starting meeting without him? He thinks that he's the owner or what? Ordering me to do something?!"

"Director, he's on his way to-

"No." Baekhyun said, glaring at his secretary. "We will wait him until he's coming." Chanyeol let out a sigh, same as everyone in the meeting room. Chanyeol bows to Baekhyun, and leave the room. Waiting for the person which is still on his way.

"Call Mr. Kim. Make sure he's already in here for 10 minutes."

 

"It's okay if you're still on your way? The meeting maybe already start." Na-young said, in a nervous tone. Now they're in Na-young's college, Seoul National University Medical School. "It's okay." Jung-won said, comforting his girlfriend. "Maybe he'll yell at me but i don't care. It's not because of him i stay in that company, but because his father wanted me to take care of him." Na-young let out a sigh. "Kim Jung-won. You must be the president's favorite employee."

"Maybe." Jung-won just grinning. And then he pats Na-young's hair. 

"I think i know my new hobby. Patting your hair. I found my self in calm when i touch your hair." Na-young looking at him. "Go. Or he'll be doing something bad to you." Jung-won smile. "Okay then. I'll pick you at 18.00 pm."

 

 

"It's 9.30. He's not coming yet." Baekhyun said, in a harsh tone now. It's already 15 minutes and everyone is already gathering in the meeting room. Just only one chair left. "Should i.. Count until 10?" Baekhyun said, smirks. "If until 1 he doesn't come, pack all his things." The view of the meeting room is really tense. Even its hard to take a breath.

"10.." Baekhyun start counting.

"9" "8?" "7" "6"

Everyone pray for this guy to coming as soon as possible. Or they'll in trouble. "5" "Almost 1, right?" Baekhyun said, teasing everyone.

"4" "3" "2"

Brak! The door is open in a sudden. Everyone turns their eyes towards the person who standing in front of the door. Baekhyun take a look at the door, found the person that everyone's waiting for. He smirks. "You're here, Kim Jung-won ssi." Jung-won bows towards him. "I'm sorry, for late and causing trouble. I won't do that anymore." Baekhyun looking at him, in disbelief. "Only that? Don't you afraid i'll packing your things?" "I know you'll do that sooner or later." Jung-won answered, in calm. Making the tense is getting worse.

"Thanks to my father, you're saved. I won't in a trouble with my father just because i kick you out from here." Baekhyun said, sarcasm. Jung-won just nod towards him. The meeting is already over and everyone is busy gossiping what's going on at the meeting room. Jung-won walk out from the room, and making a phone call to Na-young, when he hears someone talking about him. "Mr. Kim is really brave."

"How lucky is he. He won't be kick out since he's the president's favorite employee." Jung-won just smiles. And keep walking towards his room.

"Oh, oppa." Na-young is receiving a call from Jung-won while she's checking at her patient. Beside her, Kim Jun-myeon, her sunbae is helping her checking the patient.

"Wait for a while oppa, one patient again and we can talk after that." Na-young said, and end up the call. Jun-myeon take a look at her. "Who's that?" He asked. Na-young looking at him. "Jung-won oppa. He's coming late to his morning meeting." Jun-myeon laughs. "Doesn't he know that trouble is in front of his eyes?" Na-young smiles while using her stethoscope and placing in into her patient's chest. "Your heart is on the good condition. You don't have to take some medicine, because now you're in a good condition grandma!" Na-young said, in a cheerful tone. Jun-myeon take a look at her, and smiles. "I'm over now! I'll call him and back in 8 minutes, okay? See you!" Na-young runs happily into outside. Jun-myeon just looking at her. Na-young make a phone call to Jung-won, but Jung-won doesn't answer it. In another place, Jung-won is in his office. He's lean his back on his chair while grabbing something. A black little box. He opens the box. And there's a ring on it. A beautiful ring with a blue diamond on it. Jung-won looking at the ring, and smiling like a crazy. He doesn't notice that his phone is ringing because it's on silent mode. He bring his phone without looking at it and walk out into somewhere.

Baekhyun is also on his way. He's make a turn into the lift. In the opposite way, Jung-won also make a turn into the lift, and both of them are meets in the lift. Jung-won bows to Baekhyun. "Get in first, director." Baekhyun not even looking at him. He just straight get into the lift, and closed it. Make Jung-won a little bit shock, but then back to his calmness again. "It's okay." Jung-won said. "I can use elevator." Inside the lift, Baekhyun checking at some document he has to sign. "The Maeri Group want us to join their VVIP Hotel member." Chanyeol said. Baekhyun listen it carefully. "Reject it." Baekhyun said. "Why? But director- "They just wanted us to share our stock to them. That's why i always reject them." Baekhyun said, straight forward. Chanyeol nods. "But hyung.." Baekhyun said, turns his head towards Chanyeol.

"Yes, director?" "What about my dad condition?" "He's doing allright. Now he's in Greece for some trip." Chanyeol answering. Baekhyun just nods.

"Will he trust me, like what he did to Jung-won?"

 

 

 

"What's this? I can't contact Jung-won." Na-young said, in curious because he can't contact Jung-won. Yeon-jung, Na-young's close friend, gives her a can of soda. "Here. Drink it first. Prof. Kim wanted to give it to you, but looks like you're busy with your phone." Yeon-jung said. Na-young smiles towards her and grab the soda, and open it. "Yeon-ah." Na-young said, take a look at Yeon-jung. "I don't know why, but i feel something wrong." "It's just because he doesn't answer your call, right?" Yeon-jung asked. Na-young nods. "It's okay. Maybe his phone is out of battery or he left his phone in somewhere." Yeon-jung said, comforting Na-young. "I hope everything is allright." "Oh yes Mr. Han. I'm in my way to your place right now. It's on Gangnam right? I'll be there 20 minutes again." Baekhyun is at his car. He's on his way to meet with some cliens. Baekhyun turn on the radio.

"Good evening! It's 18.00 o clock and its time for ballad. We will played special for you, our good listener, a good song! Here's, Gummy, Snowflake."

Baekhyun listening at the song, and singing following Gummy's voice.

“Barame heutnallineun geude hyanggiga..” “Natge deullyooneun geude moksoriga..” “Gyoulchorom chagaun ne mam.. Geu ane seumyo deuro wa..” “Sarangi nunkoseuro.. phio na”

Suddenly, there's a memories that flashing around his mind. The memories about him with his mother. The memories when his mother brought him to the beach when he was 4. "Baekhyun-ah, listen to mom." His mom said, while grabbing his shoulder. "Maybe i won't be with you anymore, maybe i'm not a good mom for you, but if you need me, just call my name. Call my name if you need help. Even i'm not there, but you can feel my soul. You can feel my heart. When you can feel that, you will know i'll be there for protecting you." Baekhyun close his eyes, and open it in a sudden. He remember that he's still driving. He's trying to focus to the road.

In the opposite side, Jung-won also drives his car into Na-young's college. He's really happy, and sometimes take a glance to the box of ring which is placed in the left seat. He's really excited to give this to Na-young. Too excited, he open the box and grab the ring. He's take a look at the ring for a long time. But suddenly, he drops the ring to under his seat. He's trying to get the ring back while focusing to the road. When he can get the ring, he found out something. He's riding on the opposite way. Na-young is cleaning the laboratory's things with Jun-myeon. She don't know why but feel something strange. Prang! One of the glass is broke. Na-young wake from her daydream and start to pick one of the sharp glass but her finger is scratch by that sharp glass. Jun-myeon run towards her and let go of her hands with the glass. "You need the medicine." Jun-myeon said, in a panic. Na-young just nods. Baekhyun is still trying to focus on the road. He turn off the radio, and take a look at the road. When he meet another car in the opposite way. Baekhyun start to press his horn. He's screaming out loud.

"Ya! Ya!" Baekhyun screams.

Jung-won take a look the car in front of him. He grab the ring in his right hand while still grabing the steering wheel. Baekhyun finally realize that the car is near to his car now. He let go the steering wheel.

"Eomma. Eomma. Eomma." Baekhyun said it 3 times.

Jung-won also doesn't know how to do. He just grab the ring as tight as he can.

"Jung Na-young. I love you."

 

And the car is getting near...

And there's a loud voice from the both's car.

It's crashing.

 

Na-young is ready to go home and wait for Jung-won in front of her college. Jun-myeon accompany her since it's already late.

Bzzzt! Na-young's phone is ringing. Na-young take a look at her phone, but its from an unknown number. "Who is that?" Jun-myeon asks. Na-young pick up the call. "Hello?" Na-young said.

"Ah, is this Jung Na-young?" "

Yes, why?" Na-young answer, confuse.

"We're from the police departement, we're here to report that a guy named Kim Jung-won is get into a fatal accident this evening. We're calling you because you're the last caller in his phone."

Na-young doesn't answer. She's still silent. And the phone is drop. Jun-myeon take a look at her, curious about the caller. He picks Na-young's phone, and talk to the caller.

"He.. Hello?"

"Kim Jung-won is in coma. If you know him, you should contact his family." Jun-myeon is shock. He can't answer.

"Wha.. What? Why Kim Jung-won?"

"This is from gangnam police departement. We're reporting that this owner of this phone, Kim Jung-won is got into a fatal accident and coma. If you know him, you should contact his fam-

Jun-myeon take a look at Na-young, doesn't know what to do.

"Na-young ah.."

But Na-young is already run into somewhere.

 

"Na-young!"