Rule #1 and #2 broken

SM AGENCY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's POV

Everyone gathered in the house. Some were a little angry, well mainly Kris, Suho, Jessica, Minseok (Xiumin) hyung. The others, happy and blushing. Sunny and Luhan were shy. Taeyeon stood up and smiled "So... was it fun?" "Yes!" Everyone cheered. The angry ones said it sarcastically. "Great! Now for dinner who-" I cut her off "I have something to announce. No bashing please." Taeyeon tapped my shoulder and whispered "What are you doing?" I slung an arm around her " Me and Taeyeon noona are an item." The boys clapped. The girls looked at Taeyeon in shock. "What about rule 1?" Yoona asked Taeyeon. Taeyeon bit her lip "Can't help it. Sometimes, rules are meant to be broken?"

Chen hyung stood up "I also have something to announce! *looks at Tiffany* I'm an item too! With Tiffany noona!" Once the clapping died down, Hyoyeon noona folded her arms "Anymore couples?" Sehun stood up, holding Seohyun's hand. Tao stood up with Yuri. Sooyoung and Chanyeol stood up too. I looked at them and gasped "See?! I told you the others will fall in love soon!" Sunny stood up and cleared "Congrats? I'm going to cook dinner. You guys, uh- talk." D.O hyung followed her with Xiumin hyung. Those two... do they like her? Ay~ Hwaiting hyungs! Hm... KaiYoon, HyoLay, KriSica / LuSica. Aigoo... These couples need to fall in love...

D.O's POV

I'm not jealous. Okay fine. I am. I helped her make dinner and Xiumin hyung helped out too. Xiumin cleared his throat "Do you like Luhan?" Sunny threw her knife on the chopping board "Can you not? Don't confuse me when I'm cooking." She grabbed it again and started chopping. My eyes widened. I signalled to Xiumin hyung. Not the time. Xiumin hyung nodded and continued what he was doing.

After dinner... (no one's POV)

EXO and GG sat in the living room and talked. "Tell us how you became a couple." (Well, you know about Baekyeon and Chen and Tiffany ,Tao and Yuri + Seo and Sehun) Chanyeol told them how he confessed to Sooyoung through 'follow the petals' method. Sooyoung agreed to be his. Then, they shared about their activity that day. When it came to Luhan's diving dare, they left out the part that happened after. Jessica turned in early. Seohyun and Sehun, the couples went to sleep too. Kai carried sleeping Yoona up and slept too. Hyoyeon looked at Lay who was quietly pouting. When he looked at her, she choked on her drink. "Sorry" Do I Like Lay? She shook her head and went up to sleep. Soon, it was only Sunny who was left.

Sunny's POV

I don't like him. I don't like Luhan. Just a friend. Just a friend. Nothing more. Friend "Argh! Jinjja!" It's so infuriating! Frustrating! Argh! I've been telling myself I don't like Luhan. I simply don't. Right? Aigoo... He told me that he was sorry he made Xiumin and D.O jealous. Were they? Were they jealous because of me and Luhan? Xiumin followed Sica after we dived. D.O used hot choco as a reason to follow. Could it be that they like me? No way. Who would like a scary person like me? I opened the door and went out to the dock where I sat with Luhan just now. I sat with my legs crossed after tying my shoelaces properly. I made sure my gun was with me too. I rested my head against the pillar and sighed.

Taeyeon's POV

It was a rainy night. It got really cold. After  breakfast, I did a head count. 20 of us. 1 missing. 12 boys 8 girls. "Xiumin, D.O, where's Sunny?" They just shrugged. I looked at the others "Who was the last to sleep?" Kai raised his hand "I went downstairs to lock the door before going up to sleep." Jessica opened the door and went out. "Sunny!" All of us ran to the door. Sunny was outside, sleeping and wet. Her forehead was feverish. Xiumin carried her upstairs. Jessica changed Sunny into a new pair of clothes and left a damp towel on her forehead. "What was Sunny doing outside?" D.O frowned. I shrugged "Ask her when she wakes up. Okay, guys! Since Sunny is sick, training starts tomorrrow. Today, do what you want, okay?"

Everyone nodded and dispersed. Baekhyun backhugged me and whispered. "What will we do today?" I turned to look at him "Let's go to the dock." He nodded and held my hand. As we walked, he swung our hands back and forth, smiling. I looked at him and smiled too. I like him... I do! I really like him! Otherwise, why would I love seeing him smile? I like love him! As we sat on the dock, Baekhyun showed me his aegyo. I cringed and balled up my fist. "Aigoo..." After I did my aegyo, I covered my face in embarassment. He hugged me tightly, saying that I was really cute.

Yuri's POV

Tao intertwined our fingers as we walked along the coastline. He looked at me and smiled to himself. I looked at him and raised my eyebrows. "Wae? Is there something on my face?" He shook his head and smiled "I like the way your brown hair flies behind you and shines under the sunlight. You look really pretty." My cheeks heated up "Thanks." He pinched my cheek lightly "Kyeopta~ Yuri noona, can I call you YulYul?" I nod while cupping my cheeks. "I'll call you TaoTao" He laughed "TaoTao, okay. Zitao is my real name. Call me Zitao if you're angry." I nod and clapped "Yay! We got our nicknames!"

Yoona's POV.

I showed Kai the flowers we planted back then. Mr Song told Donghae to look after it so it's still blooming with life. As I told him about the funny stories that happened back then, when we were planting, I noticed that he was looking at me. Just me. "Kai? Kai. What are you looking at?" I snapped my fingers in front of him. "Nothing" He snapped out of it and looked at the flowers instead. I smirked "Someone's mesmerized by my beauty~" Kai looked at me and scoffed "Please. I'm the visual of the group." I folded my arms "I'm the visual too!" He sighed "Okay. I can't hide this anymore. Noona, what do you think of me?" I clasped my hands together "You're brave, kind, sweet, handsome... okay you are. Caring. Sometimes you become a devil." He smiled " Noona, what if I tell you that I like you? WIll you like me back?"

"Well Rule 1 is broken so I don't think I need-" To hide my feelings. Will he know that I like him if I said that? Omo~ He my cheek gently "Yoona, are you okay? *sighs* Maybe now's not the right time to ask-" I cut him off by pecking his cheek. "IlikeyouMrKimJongin." Kai smiled and came closer "Say that again. I didn't hear clearly" "Mr Kim Jongin, I, Im Yoona, really like you." I repeated and smiled. Kai hugged me briefly before letting me go, putting his hands around my waist " Miss Im Yoona, I, Kim Jongin, really like you too." I squealed and wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him. "Be mine?" He whispered. I nod and my tears came. First love. ♥

Chanyeol's POV

I took my guitar and started playing a song I composed for Sooyoung noona. She smiled and moved a little to the beat. "Wah~ Daebak! Can you teach me?" She dusted the sand off her hands and looked at me. Noona, I'm melting. Your eyes are so pretty. "Okay" I sat closer and placed my guitar on her  lap. My hands went around her and guided her hand to play. She would turn to look at me, once in a while, smiling. I would smile seeing her smile. But the real joy I had was bonding with my girlfriend, Choi Sooyoung. Without any interrupting, just her and me, being our true selves. "Chanyeol-ah, I forgot how to play A minor." Sooyoung looked at me. "Chanyeol. Are you okay?" I smiled and nodded "I'm fine. I just wanted to stare at you a little longer. A minor is like this. Place your fingers here."

Lay's POV

Heartbreak... Hyoyeon forgot about me and went to splash in the water alone. I like her. I really do. But then... she seems a little distant these days I approached her and splashed her lightly "Hyo, you left me in the house." She patted my back lightly "Sorry Sorry." After splashing like crazy kids, we stopped and got out of the water. I looked at her and smiled. She was just looking at the sea but her eyes were glimmering. She looked at me and smiled "What? Something on my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter