Mental Breakdown [MTBD]

SM AGENCY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV

 

Once I entered Kris's room, I slammed him against the wall harshly, grabbing his collar. "You jerk! You were supposed to break up with that and take care of Jessica! Not the other way round!" Kris pushed me off. "I lost interest in Jessica a long time ago. You know that." I frowned and folded my arms. "We promised Krystal we would take care of her. A promise is a promise." Kris scoffed. "That's not how the world rolls Luhan. Not anymore."

 

Kris went out of the room. I ran a hand through my hair angrilly. When I went out, I saw Kris bending over in pain, Tiffany standing over him and kicking him repeatedly. I tried to get her off him but earned a kick straight on my stomach. The impact had me hitting the door harshly. "The both of you! Are all s! Especially you Kris!" She looked at me. "I expected better than this Luhan"

 

She stormed off to god knows where. I winced as I tried to stand up. Damn you for getting me involved Kris. Damn you! Now I know why Tiffany and SNSD are professional spies. They definitely got the skills.

 

< Dinner. Everyone gathered>

I sat beside Sunny and slung an arm around her. Tiffany cam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter