Found

SM AGENCY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month later...

"Xi Luhan! Where are you hiding my twin?!" "YEAH! WHERE'S MY BABY?" Luhan winced and covered his ears. "GEEZ, CHILLAX! She's fine!" Lay looked at me with innocent eyes "Did you hide Xiumin hyung too?" I shook my head frantically. Chen rolled his eyes "If he's not with you, then where in the world is he?" Suho nodded "We can't do a comeback without him"

I opened my mouth to say that I know but before I could, my phone rang. I answered the call in my room. "Yoboseyo?" "Luhan-ah! Sunny!" Joong Ki's voice rang with alarm. Luhan frowned "What happened hyung?" Joong Ki took deep breaths before speaking "I don't know. I came back after shopping for grocery but she was gone." I frowned more. Could it be Xiumin? "I'll be there hyung"

 Sunny's POV

I reached for Xiumin's hand and compared our hand size. He glanced at me before continuing to drive, a small smile on his face. My hand was smaller than his. I let his hand go and looked out of the window. "Where are we going?" Xiumin grinned "Meet your parents and my mum." I smiled "My dad is your dad too" He nodded and drove faster. To be honest, I thought Xiumin was going to harm me or kidnap me when he found me but he didn't.

FLASHBACK

"Sunny-ah, do you want anything else?" Joong Ki oppa asked as he opened the door. I shook my head and smiled "Come back safely!" He nodded with a grin before going into the car. I closed the door and was about to sit down when there was a knock on the door. Aish... Joong Ki oppa must've forgotten something again. I rolled my eyes and opened the door. "What did-"  "SUNNY!" Xiumin enveloped me into a tight bear hug. My hands were frozen in the air. Xiumin whispered softly "I got so worried when I didn't find you! Sunny-ah, don't run away again please. I beg of you. I won't hide you. I swear."

My arms slowly wrapped around his waist. "I'm okay, oppa. Did you see Joong Ki oppa?" Xiumin nodded "The guy who drove away. He's my hyung, right?" I nodded and rubbed his back slowly. Minseok oppa pulled away and looked into my eyes. "Sunny, if I'm going to stop myself from loving you more than a sister, I'll need your help. Will you help me?" I nodded and smiled. He hugged my waist gently, resting his chin on my head "I'm sorry. I hurt you." I shook my head and wrapped my arms around his neck "It's okay. I'm glad you want to change, oppa."

FLASHBACK ENDS

"Sunny... Hey. Your phone's ringing." I fished my phone out from my pocket. Luhan💕  I looked at Xiumin oppa who smiled and nodded. I grinned and answered the call.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter