Back To Seoul

SM AGENCY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Morning guys!" Jessica greeted as the last to get ready. When she realised that they were all frowning, she stopped and looked at her outfit. Is there something on me? Did I do something wrong? Sunny sighed "It's not you, Sica. Come and sit down" Jessica sat beside Sunny.

Sooyoung and Chanyeol placed the black umbrella they found yesterday on the coffee table. Jessica looked at them strangely. An umbrella. So? Sooyoung rolled her eyes "We found some hair stuck onto the metal. Guess the wind was blowing too hard last night. We sent it in for some tests." Chanyeol folded his arms "Owner of the umbrella and hair is Victoria." Jessica gasped "Fx?! They wouldn't! What if they were just trying to help Seo?" Sunny grabbed Jessica's wrist "Calm down. We're going back to SMA and investigate the minute we land."

Reach SMA...

"Boys, go back to your dorms. Us girls will investigate" Taeyeon instructed. Sehun pouted "But Seona-" Tiffany held a hand up " No buts." Mr Kim jogged towards them "Boys?! Your hair... How? What?" Xiumin shrugged "We don't know what happened." Hyoyeon and Yoona almost laughed because it was their prank. Mr Kim chuckled "At least you look good. Your fans won't recognise you! Come! I'll send you home." "Bye Jagi!" Baekhyun waved to Taeyeon.

Mr Kim stopped and turned "Jagi? Taeyeon, did you break the rules?" Taeyeon gulped. Oh ... "No... Baek just likes to play around. He's been like that since Day 1" Yoona laughed "We all got nicknames for each other" Mr Kim chuckled "Baekhyun is such a joker. I'm glad none of the rules are broken. Don't want any trouble." He continued walking. The boys followed, mouthing goodbyes to the girls. The girls went into their huge office and collapsed on their own chairs. Yuri sighed "We almost got ourselves into trouble" Taeyeon frowned. "Girls... We have to decide. What happens to our relationships once the duty is done." Sunny grinned "Except me!" She earned a smack in the head from Tiffany who sat beside her. "Geez... Sorry Fany. I know how much you love your baby but you'll have to end."

Hyoyeon looked at Seohyun's empty spot "Let's decide that later when we get home or have a break. For now, let's investigate Fx." [ I won't write about Fx or Seohyun at the moment because its a mystery] EXO... "Yah Yah! Gather around!" Suho commanded after Mr Kim left. Once exo were gathered around the dining table, Kris started. "Those who have couples, you must be careful. Baek, you almost got the girls into trouble." Baekhyun pouted "Sorry... It slipped." Suho sighed "Whatever it is, my uncle must not know" "Know what?" Suho tsked "Know that some are you are couples with the girls, idiot"

EXO froze in their spots. Kris hit Suho's shoulder and pointed to the door. Suho rolled his eyes before looking at the door. Mr Kim?! Oh ! Mr Kim folded his arms "Mind sharing with me what's going on, Junmyeon-sshi?" Suho gulped. Uncle never calls me Junmyeon unless it's something serious... EXO mentally facepalmed themselves. Way to go...

SNSD...

"I still don't get it... They quit and they come back. Why?" Yuri frowned. Sooyoung nodded "And to add to that, they either kidnapped Seo or she followed Vic willingly" Taeyeon looked at Jessica "Any reasons fx would hate us?" Jessica shook her head "I don't even keep in touch with Krystal." Hyoyeon snapped her fingers "That day! The day we sent them off. They were smirking! Was it their plan all along?" Sunny rested her head on Tif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter