C16

Specimen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                She appeared in front of Tao, scaring the living day lights out of him only to touch him gently on the cheek before disappearing again. And for now that was all she needed as she tried to find Doctor Im, she was vaguely aware of the pull coming from Baekhyun behind her.

                Every time a figure would step out, she’d kill them with no mercy. Whether it is by crushing their skull with Luhan’s telekinesis, or electrocuting them.

                She wanted the electric so that she could show Doctor Im what it was like, she wanted the ability to show him his fears like he always gave to her, she wanted to with his mind with telekinesis, she wanted to torture him with every power possible but she knew she might overdrive again and she couldn’t take that chance.

                A bullet darted towards her from the end of the hall, the first one she teleported away from but the other one she stopped it, freezing time and then she decided to freeze everything except for the twenty three sparks of light in her heart.

                She mercilessly killed various people before she stumbled onto a giant glass room, inside she noticed the white doctors coat hidden behind the desk, she moved around and there was Doctor Im with a remote control, a gun and what looked like a limiter bracelet.

She bent down and grabbed the gun, combusting it with her mind into various tiny fragments before taking the remote control and breaking it. She took the limiter and forced it around the man’s wrist, just so he knew what it was like.

And then she started time again, staring at the man before her as she crouched before him.

He stared at her in shock, “I-Impossible!”

“Father,” She gave him a sickeningly sweet smile, “Let’s see how you like it,” she grabbed him by the throat and disappeared, appearing into the room she was once in with Kai before, throwing Doctor Im to the ground, “Get up,”

“P-Please,” Doctor Im begged, “Have mercy,”

“Mercy?” She let out a sadistic laugh as she looked at him, “Where was the mercy when you gave me one hundred and twenty holes? Forcing me to take powers only to retract them and cause me unbearable pain? And you want to talk about mercy?”

“Y-You’re becoming a monster,” He said as he stared at her wide eyes, “You’re not human at all,”

She grabbed him by the throat again, electricity emitting in her palm, making him wince at the sudden pain, “You would know, I’m your monster after all,”

Kai suddenly appeared in the room, panting, “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter