Coffee

Hanbin disturbed (iKON fluff dump)

Okay.. so this isn't nearly as fluffy as I wanted it to be and I fully blame rewatching M&M and seeing Hanbin sad and hearing him talk about being depressed and feeling like he has too many responsibilities. Hope some of you enjoy it!

 

____

 

'Into. Verse. Pre chorus. Chorus. Verse. Bridge. Chorus. Outro' Hanbin throught as he wrote down the words. 'Also needs a catchy... thing. Wait.. A what?' He stopped writing and stared at the notebook before him.

"I'm waaaaay too tired right now" he said to himself and put the pen down. "I need coffee..." he was just about to get up when a cup of newlely brewed cup of coffee was placed on the table before him.

 

Hanbin looked from the mug and up to the brightly smiling face in front of him. 

"Here you go hyung" Donghyuk said and grabbed a chair and pulled it next to Hanbin's. 

"T-thank you Donghyuk" the older stammered out in shock. The younger chuckled and leaned back in his seat.

"I figured you were tired" Donghyuk said smiling. "I mean... you've been here for..." he looked at the clock hanging on the wall. "4 hours. And that's just counting the time you've spent in here" He said referring to the studio.

 

Hanbin blinked a few times before looking at the clock himself. 

"Wow.. you're right" He smiled sheepishly at the younger. "Did.. did you text me?" He asked only half wanting to hear the answer that he deep down inside already knew.

"Hanbin.. where do you even keep your phone? And why don't you have the sound on?" Donghyuk asked smiling brightly yet not being able to fully hide the worry in his eyes. 

 

Hanbin felt guilty again like he has so many times before.

"I'm sorry Donghyuk-ah.. I always forget it" he said and grabbed his phone from the table where it was next to the computer. 

"It's okay hyung. We're all worried you overwork yourself though" the younger said looking worried causing Hanbin to feek even more guilty. 

 

"Don't look so sad!" Donghyuk said and smiled warmly at the older while scooting his chair closer to his. He put his arm around Hanbin's neck and leaned his head against his shoulder. "We care about you and we love you, so you need to listen when we tell you to rest, deal?" He asked and Hanbin nodded.

"I promise I'll rest more Donghyuk-ah" the older said and resented his head against the others.

"Good! Do you need anything more?" Donghyuk asked as he pulled away. Hanbin chuckled slightly and shook his head.

"No I'm just gonna finish this song and then I'm gonna rest" Donghyuk laughed and got up from his seat and walked to the door.

"Don't stay too long, we're ordering takeout so be sure to come home soon!" He said before leaving. 

 

Hanbin smiled slightly at the thought of the others caring about him. There has been so many times when he'd felt like he was completely alone and the responsibilities always seemed to pile up. But maybe, just maybe, he didn't have to feel so alone anymore.