Sweet dreams

Hanbin disturbed (iKON fluff dump)

"Hanbin hyung?" The leader looked up from his pillow and glanced at the figure, he could barely make out, standing in the doorway. 

"Chanwoo?" He whispered and squinted as if that would let him see better in the dark. 

 

It was quite for a few seconds before he heard soft footsteps leading away from his room. Hanbin sighed confused but laid down again as his eyes reminded him that he needed to sleep.

 

Just as Hanbin was about to enter dreamland, the soft shuffling sound of socks against the faux wooden floor, that had been laid out in every room of their doorm, joilted him to attention. He propped himself up on his elbows and shifted so that he could look in the direction of the door.

"Hanbin-ah?" A soft whisper called out followed by the sound of soft sniffles.

"Chanwoo?" The leader sat up on his bed and was just about to get up when the maknae made himself visible in the soft moon light seeping through the window of the bedroom.

 

Hanbin stared horrified at the sight of a few tears rolling down his cheeks. 

"Chanwoo-ah what's wrong?" He asked worridly and got up from his bed. He walked up to the maknae and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"I-I can't sleep" the youngest said and hugged his torso as he shivered slightly. "I miss home.." He added and Hanbin automatically wrapped his arms around Chanwoo, hugging him tightly. "Come here" he said and pulled away from the hug and placed his arm around the youngers shoulder before guiding him to his bed.

 

Chanwoo crawled up on the bed and laid on his side with his back against the wall. Hanbin joined him in bed and rested his back against the soft mattress and placed his arm out towards the maknae who quickly placed his head on Hanbin's shoulder.

"Don't worry Chanwoo-ah, you'll soon see your parents after we've debuted. And you've made it this far so you have to show them that you're strong enough to do this" Hanbin said as he wrapped the arm the younger was resting on around his shoulders in a half hug.

 

"Thanks hyung" Chanwoo whispered and wiped his tears. "For everything. You are the best leader ever" Hanbin chuckled and turned his head to look at the maknae who was smiling brightly now.

"Sleep now. You won't think I'm the best tomorrow during practice" Hanbin said and chuckled again.

"That's not true, you're always the best leader" Chanwoo said and yawned.

 

The leader smiled to himself as Chanwoo cuddled closer. He really liked it when Chanwoo thanked him, even though he was hard on the poor boy it was obvious the younger didn't take it the wrong way. Hanbin just wanted everything, everyone to be perfect and all the members did their best and that was enough. 

 

"Goodnight hyung and thank you"

"Goodnight Chanwoo-ah. Sweet dreams"

 

 

____

Okay so this isn't the fluffiest and cutest thing ever but I figured I'd post it anyway since I feel bad for making you guys wait x3 like it? :)