Feelings

Is It Strange?

When I opened my locker, juice that had already become sticky was all over the place. I looked around to see nobody in the hallways. They all went home. Who would do this? As long as I know, I have no enemies. Heck, I barely know anyone. I grabbed some tissues from my bag and cleaned what I could. I should really get going now.

It was morning and I had just finished P.E. While I was in the changeroom changing, I accidently, looked at Nana while she took her top off. I stopped and stared. I felt my heart beating so fast, it was about to rip out of my chest, and my face quickly heated up. I forced my eyes to look away, then continued to change. I hope she didn't catch me staring at her. I ran out of the changeroom, to the halls.

I spent all of math just thinking about Nana. It was time for class switchover and as I was about to go into class, I saw Nana walking by with her gang and she gave me a quick wink before she continued to talk to her friends. Is she flirting with me? No Lizzy, why in the world would Nana flirt with you. Jesus Nana, why must you do this to me?

A question had just popped up in my brain: Why did my heart beat so fast when Nana took her top off? The one thought that came to my mind was... That I was a lesbian. Wait. No. I shouldn't. I can't. This society is totally against it. People in the school will give you dirty looks, which makes things even worse because of my unpopular status, then it could most likely lead to bullying. I'm sure my parents will kick me out of the house if I came out as a lesbian. I felt even more lost then I ever had been in my life. What should I do?  I can't be too sure though can I? Maybe it was a mistake.. I need to confirm my feelings just once more.


Long time no see guys. I'm (finally) back :) So, Lizzy has just found out she has this attraction to Nana. Could it be that she has actually fallen in love with her? Or has she misinterpreted her own feelings?