First Chapter

Salty Coffee ??! It's sweet!

Luhan had a long crush toward her but he pretend that the girl was nothing on his eyes.

 

It's is because luhan was a famous boy in his school because of his achievement in getting a good gred in examination plus his good-looking baby face.

 

Although luhan was famous in his school, he don't really pay attention to other girls that beg for his love.One and only reason he be like this is because of that girl.

 

Knowing that he don't accept any girls to be his girlfriend , all girls are give up and started to be a ordinary friends with him..

 

As a results, luhan had many friends that are mostly girls.Luhan is a nice and caring person. Luhan also always help his friends whenever his friends got some problem especially in their studies.

 

(in another side)

There is a girl who started to stare at him whenever he hang out with his *girls*friends.

"i don't know why,but it totally hurt for me" said the girl.

 

The final exam is coming, luhan and his friends spend their time studying.After the exam finished , the usual activity that the school will held for them is the year-end party. This year will be the last for luhan to be in this school.

 

Luhan talked to himself, "this time,i would not missed the chance"~

 

He smile to himself shyly.

 

"After all long years, spending my time with studying ~"

 

"Finally the moment i have waiting for has come!"

 

At last,Luhan met her at the party.Since the girl had the same age but in different class with him,so of course she will came to the party .He continue to staring at her again after he stopped his usual activity that is `silently staring' because in a few months she hardly to be found. This make luhan cannot be calm in that few months.Looking and searching for her everyday. 

 

But now,no more! She standing exactly infront of him.

 

"She was so outstanding and so pretty in that party". Luhan said to himself.

 

This is its! The moment i have been waiting for.!

 

 

The girl was Seohyun.Luhan had a crush on her when the first time he see her at the library.That time ,she was focus reading her book without realize that he was looking at her for long minutes.Luhan then stop staring at her after he realize that she has no respond towards him..

 

Not like the other girl..

 

She was special ~

 

Since that day,luhan always staring at her and only her because he know that she never find out that he secretly stare at her.It make luhan feel free to stare at her again and again.He suddenly feel proud of himself because his action cannot be caught by anyone.He smile brightly and proudly while sticking his tongue out.

 

 

Luhan take all of his courage to talk with seohyun and take her to the Coffee Shop nearby their school~

 

[Seohyun Flashback] 

I feel that i like him.The way he talk with his friends, the way he smile and the way he look at his friends, ,make me feel something..could it be jealous??

 

I know there someone who always stare at me. But,when i know that the person was Luhan .My heart beating more faster. 

 

"Could it be my dream?"

 

"The deer baby face is now staring at me ?!"

 

"How to do ??"

 

"Haishh,,why I'm suddenly like this?"

 

"Ok seohyun,,take a deep breath and focus on your book."

 

"It's all will be fine~"

 

And succeed! He stop staring at me.You are a good actor seohyun.Yes,you are!

 

..............................To Be Continue .....................................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Finally, i manage to write my own fanfic.I totally ship Seohan since i know that Luhan always stare at our seobaby..But, after Luhan leave SM...its now hardly to find their moment anymore.(can i say `never' see their moment anymore??) It's totally make me sad.But i always wish the best for them .SEOHAN FIGHTING! 

 

《Please drop your comment after you reading it.》

 

Well,,i know my story is kind of boring~But i will work harder to finished It and end all of it..Thank you !

*last chapter is coming soon*