Taelli: Do you prefer falling into traps over being caught?

What is love? [one shots]

 

"Some Cupid kill with arrows, some with traps."

-Shakespeare

 

Just after the filming of the Hello music video, Taemin was studying in the studio again, trying to remember all the things he needed. He wasn't so bad in school yet he was being bullied by boys and unfortunately, girls too. Everything was making him a worse student. The bullying, he stress, the work and the person who's been in his head for the past couple of months. 

It has been stated in his contract as well as everyone else under sm entertainment that they can't date or have any serious relationship. He thought about is Shindong sunbae and how he and his girlfriend were engaged wth Shindong proposing on TV during the Strong Hearts program. Thoughts were buzzing through his mind like how they allowed Shindong to have a girlfriend and even to be engaged to her. He thought of how that would be even possible for him, being the maknae of the group. He had a mission. He was either going to get Sulli by making her fall into his trap or getting her the hard way. 

Like catching wild boar, it was always easier to catch one with a trap. Catching a boar by a trap would mean having to set up everything and wait patiently while by using the means of bow and arrow would mean making bold shots at the boar. It would take precision and practice. Something a beginner wouldn't do. If a beginner were to try, there might be luck but it would turn out to be a mess most of the time with too many bold shots missing the target and arrows just being wasted.

"Dongsaeng! Studying again? You want me to help you?" It was Key. He always cared about everyone else. He lives up to the name people call him, umma. "Were studying the functions of x..." Taemin looked at his book for it was bothering him that f(x) was all over the page even if it wasn't about Sulli at all. "Ah... What do you need help with?" Taemin didn't bother looking at Key while replying. "What's f(x) equals to?" Key was shocked that his little Taemin was having a hard time with just a simple thing so he decided to help him. "f(x) is equals to x squared. You do remember squared right? It's a number raised to the second power." Taemin felt stupid but he still remembered exponents. It was simple. "Hyung... What do you do if you like someone..... But you're not sure if they like you back?" Key was reading the book but now, he was looking at Taemin who had just said something.... Something about love for that matter. "Aigoo! You love someone? Then, make that person fall for you!" After Key said that, he started dancing as if he was never trained to dance and that got a laugh out of Taemin who was still worried.

 

For the past couple of days, Taemin has been helping Sulli and the rest of F(x) with their dancing. Lee Soo Man arranged this Idol Helps Idol thing that allowed members of different groups to help other groups with anything may it be their choreography, their singing, their acting, or even their modelling especially when it comes to photoshoots. He has been eating with her during break times and even doing small favors for her, slowly building his trap.

 

Like a Venus Flytrap, catching its food fiercly without hesitation, Taemin was going to get Sulli in any way possible. Today, he's going to finish the trap. Today's the day.

 

After helping F(x) with their choreography, Taemin went to Sulli. Everyone else left already to eat but Sulli was left behind because Taemin wanted to talk to her.

 

"Sulli..." Taemin walked closer to Sulli who was pulling a towel out her bag to wipe of the sweat on her forehead. "Ah. Taemin! So... What did you want to tell me?" Taemin went closer to Sulli, his breath was warm against Sulli's cheek. She was blushing by this time, then Taemin suddenly pecked her lips slowly. At first, Sulli's eyes were open and she was still confused but after a while, she surrendered and kissed him back. Her cheeks now crimson red, Taemin pulled away and looked at her. "Sulli... I like you... A lot... You were even in my head when I was studying the functions of x.You were filling my mind, day and night. I'm saying this because if I don't say this, I might get sick or die because of the stress." Looking down at the floor, Sulli looked up at him and once again, kissed him.

 

"AIGOO!! OUR DONGSAENG!" Luna and Victoria suddenly said, coming from outside the door. Taemin and Sulli looked at them as if they were boring holes into the twos heads. Taking the hint, Luna and Victoria ran out the door, leaving their dongsaeng behind with Taemin again. Going after the two, Sulli said, "UNNIES! AISH!!!" She too, went out the door, leaving Taemin behind, smiling to himself.

 

"I guess that was a yes..." 

 

---

AKSFJHAKDFJH THIS <3 I love this one the most so far.

YAY :D

Comments?