Khuntoria on WGM

What is love? [one shots]

 

"Now join your hands, and with your hands your hearts."

-Shakespeare

 

 

Mid-autumn and the trees were full of bright orange, red, yellow and hints of light green. The air was cold and breezy, crisp as it carries leaves like a twirling tornado on the ground. The unexplainable feeling of chilling air, cold to the touch but soon just the perfect temperature. Pleasant temperature by day and cold by night. The perfect weather. Drop in humidity, not too hot and not too cold.

 

It was during the taping of We Got Married with Nichkhun and Victoria and they were given the task to look for things in a park. "What is love?" Nichkhun looked at Victoria while holding a clue and said, "Jagiya... It's being able to tolerate someone's flaws and accepting them for it..." Victoria's expression changed and she now had a big smile on while Nichkhun looked confused at her expression change. "Omo! There's the blanket! Under those leaves! It's blue!" Briskly walking to the blanket which was oddly placed under a patch of leaves, Nickhun smiled at his "wife's" reaction. "There's the clue... Hmm... It says, 'I live in a place where there is food all the time, compare me to a body or a girl, drink me and you'll be refreshed.' Ah... I think it's in a restaurant! Where's the restaurant here?" The two looked around while holding the clue which was inside a plastic bag before they opened it trying to spot a roof or anything that would mean a restaurant. "There!" Victoria was pointing to the west where the sun was slowly setting. In the distance, a signboard had just locating a restaurant in the park. Holding the bowl in one hand and Victoria's hand in the other, Nichkhun started leading Victoria to where she pointed to earlier. 

 

Arriving at the restaurant named "The Holy Grill" still hand in hand, holding all the other items from the past clues, the two thought of what it could be. "What could it be? It's a drink.... But how do you compare a drink to a girl or a body?" Victoria was clueless but suddenly Nichkhun had an idea... "COCA COLA! A coke bottle! It's curvy..." His words faded towards the end as Victoria started laughing in the most hilarious way. "Babo! Oh wait! I'm the babo! HAHAHAHAHA! Why didn't I think of that?" Soon, Victoria stopped laughing after noticing that she was the only one laughing and she looked like an idiot laughing alone in a restaurant with people looking at them. There was an awkward silence before Nichkhun finally spoke, "Waiter! Can I have coke in the bottle?" They sat down on a table for two placing all the items on the table, waiting for the coke. "I think I know what's going to happen. We have a blanket, basket, chopsticks, sandwiches and coke. I think we're gonna have a picnic outside." They started thinking about it and soon the waiter came to their table with 2 bottles of coke and a clue. Victoria opened the clue and read, "The wait is now over, assuage yourself from thirst and enjoy your picnic by the water fountain sponsored by Coke." They thanked the waiter for giving them the clue and the last item and exited from the restaurant, and started walking towards the water fountain near by. 

 

Laying down the picnic blanket, Nichkhun broke the silence. "Even if you may think that this isn't true love, I think it's real. I love you for who you are no matter how many mistakes you made in the past or how you almost failed that written driving test. Marry me!" He pulled out a small box from his pocket and opened it, revealing a simple ring with 3 diamonds on it. With out hesitation and much excitement, Victoria answered, "YES!"

 

 

---

how was it? hahaha. I don't know who to write about next.

SUGGESTIONS PLEASE! :D