Goddess of Love

A Matchmaker's Dilemma

Chapter 15: Goddess of Love

 

While Cupid Jongsuk is waiting at Yuri’s house, he suddenly had a visitor..

 

It’s the Goddess of Love, Venus or in greek form Aphrodite.

 

Shock was shown in his face, “Hello Venus, why?”

 

“I think you know the answer to your question. It looks like your case is unstoppable.” Venus paused for a while before continuing, “You need to leave here. You have to leave Yuri.”

 

He felt the weight of the world in his shoulders after hearing that..

 

“But you know I am not that strict, right? I will be giving you three wishes.. Use them wisely.” Venus said.

 

Cupid Jongsuk took all of his courage, “How can I make a wish?”

 

“You’ll have to call my name then say it in your head.” She answered before disappearing.

 

--

 

Kwon Yuri returned to her house with a sad expression.

 

“Too late, I’m too late. Just when I was about to fall in love with him, Luhan fell out of love.” She said.

 

Just by hearing that, Cupid Jongsuk knew what his first wish was.

 

He comforted Yuri like he always do.

 

“I want to forget the pain. I want to forget my feelings.” Kwon Yuri whispered that didn’t escape his ears.

 

And that night.. Cupid Jongsuk used his first wish for Kwon Yuri..

 

It served as a compensation for the all the pains that he caused her, for all the dilemmas she faced and lastly, for the heartbreaks that she got from being chosen as his matchmaker.

 

--

That morning, the first thing that Cupid Jongsuk was Kwon Yuri who just finished washing her face with a smile.

 

“Any breakfast for me before going to work?” Yuri asked.

 

Cupid Jongsuk happily opened the cover of his creations. The smell of omelet attracted Yuri and she ate it before going to the café.

 

Seohyun and Luhan was all lovey dovey when Yuri entered the café, but she didn’t feel any pain. He grabbed Yuri’s hand and they went outside.

 

“Hey Yuri, thanks for introducing Seohyun to me. I will.. court her.. Is that okay?” Luhan asked her.

 

She was confused by his question but nevertheless, she said it was fine.

 

--

 

Outside the human circle,

 

“You used your first wish for her?” Venus popped out suddenly. Cupid Jongsuk nodded and he let out a smile.

 

“You love her that much, huh? I will come back once you made another wish.” she smirked at him then disappeared.

 

Back to the human circle,

 

Yuri came home and was surprised by the amount of food made by Cupid Jongsuk.

 

“Ya! You are going to ruin my diet! Why did you cook this much? Ya! Are you leaving me now so you already cook for the next few days?” she joked.

 

Cupid Jongsuk just nervously laughed.

 

I don’t want to leave her..

 

“Hey, Yuri. Are you okay with a trip with me?” 

 

End of chapter 15. Sorry if it was short but I had to cut it in that part. Sorry for the grammatical and typographical errors. Thank you for reading this chapter! Please comment your reaction to this chapter!!