Second Wish (2차소원)

A Matchmaker's Dilemma

 

CHAPTER 16: Second Wish (2차소원)

 

Yuri looked at him, she was surprised. But her gasp turned into frown, afterwards.

 

“It’s fine with me but,” she paused. “But what?” Cupid Jongsuk asked. She looked down and said, “But it will look like I am on a trip with myself because they can’t see you.”

 

He chuckled at Yuri’s words and patted her head, he slowly lifted her chin so her eyes met his.

 

“I will take care of that so don’t worry. We’ll go the day after tomorrow so you can inform them. Okay? ” Cupid Jongsuk assured her.

 

She smiled at him and they started eating what he prepared. After that, they went to sit outside with a cup of coffee that Yuri made and talked about everything.

 

“Ah, I almost forgot to tell you. Luhan will be courting Seohyun. She just need to say yes so my mission will be done.” Yuri said with a smile.

 

He checked her facial expression if she was really happy and her smile seemed genuine and that gave him relief.

 

“Do you ever wonder why you can see me and they can’t?” he spoke, Yuri looked at him then nodded. “Now that you’ve mentioned it, I’m curious.”

 

Cupid Jongsuk can’t help but to smile. He remembered that day when Yuri was calling him stupid. “It’s because you believe in me.”

 

“You can always see me since that day on the well when you were calling me ‘Stupid Cupid’. ” he chuckled again.

 

Kwon Yuri’s cheeks were flushed when she remember that day. “Ah. I remember now. So embarrassing! ” she said as she covers her face with her hair.

 

“Don’t cover your face. You’re quite adorable that day.” Cupid Jongsuk said then removed the hair covering her face.

 

“But why did you decided to appear on that day?” she asked. “It was because I need to help you.”

 

Her face brighten up, “Oh! It’s Seunghwan. I reported him to the police.”

 

It was almost midnight when Yuri fell asleep watching the stars and just like what he did before, he carried her to her bedroom. He went back outside to use his second wish.

 

Cupid Jongsuk closed his eyes, “Venus, Goddess of Love, My second wish is to be in human form for three days to go on a trip with Yuri. Please grant my wish.”

 

Venus ascended to earth and went to Cupid Jongsuk. “I don’t know if I grant your wish will be wise but okay, I will. Don’t enjoy too much. Remember that you need to leave her.”

 

He nodded with a faint smile and Venus grant his second wish and left again.

--

 

Before Yuri left for work, he reminded her that she needs to tell her staff about going absent for two days and three nights.

 

While Cupid Jongsuk is left at home, he was thinking where they would go. After an hour, he decided that they will go to Nami Island then their last day at Everland.

 

He planned everything that was needed to be planned. He used the money he collected to buy clothes for him. Cupid Jongsuk managed to buy five pairs of clothes with his money.

 

It was such a good thing that he watched those Korean dramas in the television whenever he was bored. He learned how to shop clothes and where.

 

After shopping, he decided to surprise visit someone.

---

End of Chapter 16! LOL I made Yuri’s real bf as that ert. Yuri and Donghae watched SHINee’s concert! #Minyul and #Yulhae. I love that concept.

Thank you for reading this chapter and sorry for the grammatical and typographical errors. Please comment your reactions about this chapter.