Noona - Dongsaeng

Enchantress
Please log in to read the full chapter

When Emma regain awareness, she remained with closed eyes. Her body ached like never before, her conscience scolded her for disrespecting an Ancient in the manner in which she had disrespected Kim Donghyun-ssi. No doubt, she knew, the Summit found themselves in extreme shock and disbelief at finding the Oaths of Old having been triggered by Emma Vann.

Sighing, feeling as if all she ever did since arriving at the pack’s den was lose consciousness, she opened her eyes. She nearly screamed her head off when she found two identical faces staring down at her.

“Yah!” she bolted up. The boys scurried away, Youngmin looking slightly guilty while his dongsaeng flashed her a charismatic smile.

“Do you want to scare me to death?” Emma threw a pillow at the twins.

“Noonim,” Kwangmin caught the pillow and jumped onto the bed, joining her. “Is it true that you’re a good witch?”

Emma gawked at the boy. “A. What?”

“A good witch. You know, like the one in The Wizard of Oz or Hermione Granger.”

Without warning, and feeling familiar with them because of Kwangmin’s approach, Emma took the boy’s cheeks in her hands, pinching them in punishment.

“What nonsense are you talking about? I’m no witch!”

“Ah! Ah! Noonim!”

“Call me a witch one more time, I dare you!”

“Ah! Noonim! I’m sorry, I did wrong! Hyung! Help me!”

Youngmin ran to his brother’s aid. He took Emma’s hands in his, unleashing the full force of his huge eyes on her. “Noona, he was wrong. Forgive him?”

The girl stared as the older twin batted his eyelashes, his eyes clear, honest. They thought it had worked, but they soon found themselves screaming in protest as a force of pillows smacked them continuously.

“Who do you think you are trying to pull such cheap trick on, huh? You think I will fall for that?”

Laughing and screaming, the childish twins ran out of the room. Emma jumped out of bed, chasing them with a smile.

“Yah! Come back here! I have a lesson to teach you!”

She chased them around a corner, crashing into the chest of another pack member. His arms instantly wrapped themselves around her, steadying her.

“Emma-ssi,” said a suave voice. “You could get hurt running around like that.”

The older girl looked up to find Jeongmin’s gorgeous, aesthetic face looking down at her. His eyes shone with narcissistic confidence.

“Jeongmin-ssi—”

The younger man whirled her around, dipping her low, one arm secure around her shoulders, the other around her waist, his hand on the small of her back.

“It would have been terrible if I had not been here to catch you,” he said. “Now that I have you in my arms, allow me to apologize for my inexcusable behavior earlier.”

Emma rolled her eyes. “Yeah, whatever, no bad blood or anything.”

Jeongmin smiled his

Please log in to read the full chapter