the adventures of nekobean. part two out of who knows how many

the daily lives of the six giants.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: okay, so this will be an official series bc my heart is needing some cat bean fluff and hyuk fairy fluff so ye ;u; enjoy!!! i'll try to upload more!!

"why does your heart flutter?" sanghyuk mumbled as he held his phone close to his ear. he never really thought about this question before, but he was sure his own heart fluttered around hongbin, and he didn't think it was normal because- well, the two just met about a week ago. hongbin was a really cute guy, sanghyuk thought to himself as he played with his pillow, soon answering in his own thoughts. my heart flutters because you're so cute, and beautiful, sanghyuk was being honest in his mind, because hongbin really was beautiful, and he really was cute. he didn't know how else to explain his feelings any other way but in his own mind, because it'd be embarrassing if he told hongbin how he felt verbally. "sanghyuk?"

his name popped his thought bubble as he replied with a hum,"well, your heart flutters because of the people or person you're around. hongbin," sanghyuk smiled, and asked,"be honest, how do you feel around me?" hongbin's face flushed a bright red as he hugged his tuna pillow, speaking in a shy tone,"m-my heart feels all weird, and my tummy feels weird-" sanghyuk chuckled and mumbled,"does it feel like butterflies?" hongbin covered his face and replied,"y- yea, it does. are there bugs in my tummy?" all sanghyuk did was laugh softly, as he mumbled,"when you feel like that, hongbin, it means you like someone. you know what that means when you feel that way around me?"

hongbin gasped softly and replied in a paniced tone, his cheeks flushing red in embarrassment,"i- i gotta go, i-i'll see you tomorrow, sanghyuk-" "hong-" the cat hung up and panted away, holding his chest and feeling his face flush in embarrassment. he felt as if his heart would burst out any second. "o-oh my gosh, d-do i like him? do i really like him? m-my heart feels all weird, my tummy-" hongbin tried to connect the dots, but instead of doing that, he fell asleep with a flush on his cheeks.

buzz. buzz.

hongbin meowed and managed to wake up, turning his alarm off as he checked his phone and blushed at the text from sanghyuk. he really did embarrass himself last night, hanging up abruptly for no reason at all. 

[text from sanghyukkie] cute kitty~ when you wake up today, i want to really know if you know what it means when your heart flutters around me, kitty. tell me at school today, okay? i'll meet you in our usual place in the morning 

the cat meowed shyly as he shook his head repeatedly and covered his face, mewing in embarrassment,"i don't wanna gooo-" but he got dressed in his uniform anyway, tugging it on and heading down stairs to eat a fishbread with his bag slung over his shoulder and his face burning a bright red. his mother asked him with worry,"hongbinnie, what's wrong? you're awfully red today-" his noona rang out happily,"our binnie has a crush on a boy~!" hongbin coughed and hissed at her,"n-noona!" his parents only cooed and rubbed his head, causing him to purr and eat away at his fishbread. 

"who's this lucky boy, hongbinnie?" his dad asked as hongbin replied in a shy tone,"s-sanghyuk, he's a really friendly guy, and he tells me everything i need to know when i'm curious, appa. he's really- really good looking too. i-i like him, but i don't know if i really do like him-" hongbin covered his face as his other noona cooed,"aww so that's who you were on the phone with last night!" hongbin managed to finish his fishbread before he meowed in embarrassment,"i-i'm leaving!" and with that, he ran out and went to school. 

hongbin sighed in embarrassment as he entered the building, seeing the usual girls who squealed over him even though they knew he wasn't very straight. he headed up the stairs and saw sanghyuk there, sitting and playing on his phone. he took a deepbreath and walked into their little hangout area, smiling at him as he took a seat by him on the couch. "h-hi." 

sanghyuk glanced up, and smiled, sitting up to press a peck to hongbin's ear. "hey there kitty," hongbin shuddered as he heard sanghyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter