Cup of Rose

Telling Stories
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 ©

 

It had been raining nonstop all morning. Chanyeol was running through the rain, the only protection he had was the plastic envelope he brought to school, his umbrella left unfortunately at his apartment. He enters the first café he could find, ringing the bell and attracting the attention of a few people inside. He looks for a seat and walks to the empty table by the corner beside the window, making sure he does not bump into anyone else for he is quite wet from head to toe.

 

Chanyeol was still trying to dry himself with the handkerchief he had not noticing the waiter at his side. His attention was snapped when he notices the two feet standing in front of him.

 

“Oh! I’m sorry. Very sorry I didn’t notice you.” He looks up to the waiter.

 

“It’s okay. I understand, seeing as you are soaking wet.” The waiter gestures his hands.

 

Chanyeol was frozen on his spot at the pretty waiter in front of him and stumbles with his words. “Be-Baekhyun?!”

 

The waiter’s eyes widen and freeze for a moment as well. “Chanyeol?! Oh my god it’s you!”

 

“Wow. I never.. I never thought I’d meet you here.”

 

“Well, I work here.” Baekhyun smiles bashfully, Chanyeol continues to stare at him seeming mesmerized. “Umm… May I get your order?”

 

“R-right! Order. Just coffee. Yeah, coffee.” He nods his head rather awkwardly.

Please log in to read the full chapter