Cloth of pure white.

Telling Stories
Please log in to read the full chapter
   ©

 

Chanyeol was walking through the woods just outside the town of Allia. He was wandering aimlessly, following the tracks the other people had made. Everything around him was still, no swaying of branches, no leaves falling, as if the wind did not exist. Everything was quiet except for the sound of his footsteps crunching the dead leaves in his path. He was tired, but he would rather be out here than back in his father’s mansion where everything he does is being watched. He knew that sneaking out would result to him getting a scolding from their butler Suho, but at the moment, he does not care. The peace and quiet of the forest was far better than the peace and quiet of their empty mansion.

 

He was walking, no definite place in mind to go to for as long as he was left alone, and for a moment, he was. He was stopped by the soft sound of a melodious humming coming from a distance. He looked to find where it came from but only saw trees around him. He followed the voice, walking as quietly as possible, afraid that any sort of noise may cause the humming to stop. For a moment he saw nothing, but upon turning to his right, a flowing white cloth is the first he sees. It was flowing to the direction of the wind that was not there a while ago. He follows the cloth to up above and what he sees takes his breath away.

 

There, above him, perched on top of a branch high up in a tree was a beautiful figure, humming the melodious tune he followed. For a second he thought the figure was a female, with her beauty and the cloth wrapped around her, but upon closer look, he was definitely male. A beautiful male. He had midnight black hair that contrasted the pure white cloth that covered his body, skin pale as snow. His torso was wrapped up with the cloth and spread all the way down with one leg bent and peaking. He was beautiful and Chanyeol was mesmerized.

 

He did not know how long he had been starring but the sudden gasp of the male

Please log in to read the full chapter