Day 3: Yoda

The Expertise - 기술자들
Please log in to read the full chapter

" Where is he?" I took a step forward, probably made him startle as he took a step back as well.

D.O was sure a good fellow, he told us where he live. He gave us a map of his address and even wrote down his phone number so unless we couldn't find him, at least we can ring him. Chen and I hopped into the car once again, he started the engine whilst I was holding the piece of paper that D.O gave me. I started to be the personal GPS navigator and shortly we arrived to this same alley way.

" Are you sure this is the right place?" Chen frowned.

The road was single routed and the place was bit scrubby looking, the sun light could hardly reach the road that we are driving through. I bit my lip in frustration and I double checked the map, but there's no doubt that I got this wrong. I counted the shutters that we passed by as D.O said it would be on the left hand side the 12th. 

" Stop." I spoke and Chen pulled the break.

I scanned around the area. It wasn't as pleasant looking as D.O's apartment but I couldn't care less, I just knocked on the metal shutter. There was no response. So I knocked on it with a bit more force this time. Surprisingly the door flung opened slightly, Chen and I looked at each other shortly as if we had a telepathy moment. He nodded and I stepped my foot in quietly. Chen followed me afterwards and closed the door behind him.

" Hello?" I yelled, my eyes traveled the dim lighting room. I turned to the corner which beamed with more lighting. As I reached to the corner, I could already hear the sound of guns shooting and mouse clicking. Yup call of duty. The volume was fairly loud, probably why he couldn't hear us knocking from the outside. My eyes started to hurt rapidly, that's because I saw the six monitors merged together and the brightness was too much to handle all of a sudden. I covered my eyes and I could hear Chen cursed slightly. It felt like you needed a pair of sunglasses to stare or even get close to the screens. Nevertheless, we got used to the brightness and it was bearable. How long did it take us? About twenty minutes of squinting and peeking through our finger gaps. We could see is big comfortable arm chair sitting right infront of those giant monitors. His table was messier than my bed, which was a good thing to know as I finally found someone who's lazier than me. Packets of potato crisps lying on the table and floor, cans of mountain dew here and there, most were are squashed and lying next to the trash as if he missed it by throwing them. The place was state of his table was even more chaotic when he got closer, we sometimes see mouse running around and hear them squeaking from time to time. Chen just made a sulky face when he saw those creatures and I just laughed at his reaction.

Chen and I were actually more impressed of how good his skills were, his fingers were piratically dancing on the keyboard and he had alot other things going on each individual screens. In one screen it showed a white browser with a lot of codes, we thought that was ordinary flase website but actually if we look closer, it was a page full of different people's personal details, it has all the detail, bank account, address, gps, ip address etc... Wait are they the F.B.I? I looked at their profile picture and few top details.

" Don't you ing dare or else I will kill you." He s

Please log in to read the full chapter