Ch-5

Love, Thy name is.....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

“Did I agree to this?” Changmin snarled while glaring at the person sitting opposite him.

“Not really but what can we do. It’s a free country.” Jaejoong shrugged it off, simply munching on a piece of lettuce.

“How are you okay with this?” Changmin asked back.

“I’m not. I just don’t bother with murder while in public.” The way she said it, a chill went down the spines of everyone, most especially the one in question, Park Yoochun. “Don’t be such an angry young man Min. you're scaring her.” Jaejoong pointed her plastic fork to girl sitting between her and Changmin on the round lunch table.

Kyuhyun’s face was scrunched up in absolute nervousness being seated next to Changmin and also since Jaejoong dragged her there. She didn’t get much other than Jaejoong wanted a person to make their table look crowded because Yunho had invited an ‘unpleasant’ guest to join them.

Of course Kyuhyun wasn’t surprised that the guest was Yoochun. She however, was scared of the tension between him and the new students.  

“Wipe that stupid smile off your face. We’re not those stupid, headless es this school is full off.” Changmin ignored the indignant ‘Hey!’ of Yoochun’s fan girls sitting around them in the cafeteria.  

“not all are MY fans. Mr I’m-kill-you-if-you-look-at-me has a small stupid headless es fanbase too.” Yoochun said with a mischievous glint.

“Who allowed you here, remember?” Yunho warned, eyes still on his book.

“She’s the girl that tamed the ‘ice prince’. I can’t just Not react to it.” Yoochun was trying to get some reaction out of Jaejoong for fun and he did, in the form of a pinch on his thigh. “Ouch!” Yoochun yelped but whatever profanities he wanted to say died in his throat at the butter knife Jaejoong was holding so threateningly.

“Kaichou, please don’t say things that can get you killed. We can’t have another election midyear.” Kyuhyun said desperately and Changmin actually cringed that she was close to tears.

“Kyuhyun, are you more concerned about me or the student council?” Yoochun said dramatically while holding his heart in mock-hurt.

“Oh God! Enough with the dramatics! It’s as if we’re good friends.” Jaejoong groaned what she had kept supressed from the moment Yunho sat down with Yoochun in tow. “My insides churn by your presence because you’re a horrible man who did something unforgivable to someone dear to me. And you just waltz in as if cosying up to us will get you Junsu.” Jaejoong wasn’t that loud because she didn’t want to make a scene and didn’t want strangers to bother with their personal issues. Yet, for those who were sitting at the table, her outburst was silencing.

Until Yoochun opened his mouth, “Yeah, if it was Junsu who said something like that, it would hurt really badly and I don’t really care about you so….” Yoochun did a shooing motion with his fork and got back to eating making Jaejoong lose her cool.

“Oooooh! You!” Jaejoong tried to push the man away from the table awkwardly, “you stupid monkey, why are you sitting in between me and my boyfriend. Get out! Get out! Get out!” she whined and Changmin rolled his eyes at the drastic change of topic.

“Because you tend to do inappropriate things when we’re in public.” Yunho who seemed barely affected by Jaejoong’s tirade, drawled casually.

Jaejoong looked adorably hurt (everything about Jaejoong is adorable) and she swung her fists and wailed, “Waaaah! I want my Yunnie! Waaaah!”

“After school.” Those two words from Yunho were enough to put a stop to Jaejoong’s noise pollution.

“Promise?” she asked while shoving Yoochun’s face far away and leaning dangerously close to the side of Yunho’s lips.

“What did I say about inappropriate behaviour?” Yunho didn’t turn his head but his eyes were on her.

“It’s okay only when we’re alone.” Jaejoong pouted and sat in her seat. In a few seconds she was giggling and nudging Kyuhyun playfully, “after school….” She said between giggles and Kyuhyun blushed.

The adorable girl knew what Jaejoong was hinting at. Only she is aware of her teeny-tiny ‘gigantic’ crush on Changmin. Jaejoong is trying to set them up together by spending time with Yunho and giving the younger ones some time with each other. This also serves the dual purpose for Jaejoong that if Changmin is occupied with Yunho, he wouldn’t interfere with her and Yunho.

“Anywho~ Jaejoong, don’t you want to know about Yunho’s fan base?” Yoochun ignored the glare Yunho was sending him. He only brought it up again because he knew Jaejoong wasn’t attentive last time.

“There are people who like Yunho?” Jaejoong asked with disbelief.

“Of course he does. Right Kyuhyun?” the mute girl nodded because Yunho was now glaring daggers at her.

“Who is it? Who is it? Who is it?” Jaejoong bounced on her seat seemingly excited.

“No need to get excited Jae. Yoochun is only kidding.” Yunho tried to end the topic.

“No he’s not. I want to know.” Jaejoong demanded.

“Me too.” Yunho gave Changmin a WTF look. “What? Don’t look at me like that. I’m curious too.”

“stay curious then.” Yunho said to both Jaejoong and Changmin.

“Fear not children. If you can’t hear it then see it for yourselves.”  Yoochun said in a manner like he was preaching. He subtly pointed at a certain girl walking to their table. “aaaaand……action.”

“Hi Yunho….” Go Ara went around the table to stand where Yunho was. She leaned her hip on the table and smiled coquettishly. “What are you reading?” she had this twinkle in her eyes and she twirled her hair and that’s when Yunho noticed. Ara has dressed up like Jaejoong. Her dark brunette waves are now black and straight like Jaejoong’s. She was also not wearing her standard glittery headbands and scarves, not like Yunho was attentive or anything. The school’s uniform was just like how it should be only Ara was now wearing huge heels. Most of the female students wore comfy shoes for all the moving around while Jaejoong wanted the altitude. She wore kitten heels though and not these eye-poking glittering monstrosities. Yunho reckoned Ara was trying way too hard.

Yunho had a small smirk as he closed his book, “1001 ways for getting rid of stupid headless es.” Yunho said and Yoochun and Changmin snorted. Ara saw red but she controlled herself.

“Well anyway….I was thinking since you're…..mingling….” She looked over at the people at the table and returned her gaze to Yunho, “maybe you could join us. We’re going to the mall after school.”

“Sorry, I have plans with- Oh God! Jaejoong stop!” Yunho grumbled while looking at his new girlfriend.

Jaejoong’s eyes are bright and excited. was wide open again in excitement and her hands were joined together but the fingers tapped each other in a tiny clapping motion. She kept looking between Yunho and Ara.

“My Yunnie is popular.” Jaejoong squealed and everyone rolled their eyes. None of them noticed Ara’s grimace at Jaejoong saying ‘my Yunnie.’

“Shy nor jealous. My life would be easier if you’re the conventional girl.” Yunho grumbled while he grabbed his stuff and pushed his tray to Changmin. “Come on.” Yunho took Jaejoong’s hand and pulled her along. She followed happily while waving to her friends.

~~~

“Wow! I didn’t know you judo people have such a nice place.” Jaejoong twirled on the smooth floor.

“it’s not for judo. It’s the kendo practice room.” Yunho answered. He leaned against the wall with his hands in his pocket and smiled at the girl he loves.

“You practice kendo here?” Jaejoong asked in incredulously. The room at first sight doesn’t look one for any kind of martials arts.

It was not as big as the gym but the size of a classroom. However, what set it apart from the gym and classrooms was the entire right wall lined up with lots of potted houseplants. The wall opposite it had all the equipment. But the most spectacular part was the wall opposite the only door. It was made entirely of glass. It was floor to ceiling and the drapes were drawn to one side. Only alternate squares of the tiled glass panels opened and functioned as windows. This glass front was the source of natural light and air in this room.

“I don’t have kendo today but yeah we practice here. This is used to be a special reading hall for those who didn’t want to sit in the stuffy library. When I transferred here, there were too many kendo and judo students to fit in the gym. So the kendo club being relatively smaller moved to this room. We share it with the gardening club.” Yunho said referring to the rows of potted plants.

“Such a nice place you people have.”  Jaejoong remarked while fiddling with a plant.

“Don’t play with a cactus Jae.” Yunho spoke like he would to a child.

“Sometimes I think you're an old man who knows the secret of the fountain of youth.” Jaejoong went over to him and curled into his body loving the vibrations she felt when Yunho laughed. She tilted slightly and blinked to charm the already lovestruck man, “since we’re alone, can I do inappropriate things now?”

“No.” Yunho laughed again when Jaejoong whined. “Alright you can, but lock the door fir-” Yunho didn’t even get to finish as Jaejoong ran to the door and closed it shut. But instead of running back to him, she stayed there with her back plastered to the closed door. “What happened?”

“Guess who I just saw?” Jaejoong snickered.

“Ara?” Yunho said with an eyebrow quirked. It wasn’t hard to guess since Ara often stalked him to his club practices unaware that Yunho knows.

“She’s trying to spy but I saw her get upset when I closed the door.” Jaejoong giggled, “I feel like a celebrity being followed by the paparazzi.”

“Technically she’s following me so that makes me the celebrity.” Yunho said smugly.

“No that makes you the scandalous affair of the celebrity. Don’t forget who the heiress is.”

“don’t forget who is the heir.” Yunho called her closer by bending his finger. “Let’s not argue on each other’s celebrity quotient. It’s not that pleasant having a stalker. Besides, if I know my personal stalker well enough, she’ll not give up till she has seen the full extent of our relationship.”

Yunho held Jaejoong closer by her waist and slowly leaned his head lower. “I don’t get it.” Jaejoong asked.

“You’ll see.” Yunho kissed her and along the way, pushed her to press her back against the glass wall.

~~~

Changmin entered the medical room and was greeted by a Heechul-less sight. He heard some noices from the adjoining bathroom and Heechul stepped out wiping her face.

“Oh Min!” she quickly composed herself so he won’t guess she was recovering from some prolonged morning sickness. Changmin was smart that way but she was smarter. “Min what are you doing here? You can’t just come to the medical room when you're hale and hearty as a horse.”

“I wanted to ask if I can charge my phone. My battery is near dead.” Changmin showed his phone to her.

“Ah! Sure.” Heechul took his phone and connected it to her charger. She tried to avoid looking at the younger who was peering curiously at her face.

“You look pale and you’ve been thinner lately. Are you okay nee-chan?” Changmin’s concerned voice made Heechul guilty but for everyone’s sake, she had to hide it.

“I just ate something bad. The food in the teacher’s lounge is really stale.” Changmin bought the excuse and Heechul sighed in relief mentally.

“You were with nii-chan yesterday right?” he asked her. she nodded, “How is he?”

Heechul smiled bitterly. The young ones were worried and concerned for Hankyung a lot. They first felt betrayed when the man disappeared without a trace and Heechul woke up them up at 3 in the morning to take them to Italy and fly them to Tokyo via China. But over time, they understood that their older brother had a death warrant to his name by Durand and his life was vital to Jaejoong and Changmin being alive. Because they can’t do anything if he is dead, not even force Jaejoong to relinquish her property.

“He’s….fine. Don’t do anything rash after what I’m about to say okay?” Changmin nodded, “he just left Japan. I don’t know where he is right now till he contacts me again but I know he’s safe.” He has to be for their sakes an the unborn child’s, Heechul said mentally.

“have they found us out?”

“Not yet, but they’re getting close. They’re trying to locate us via Junsu. But there’s time. So Hannie is making a move before they can.” Changmin nodded but his face had this tell-tale sign of fear, fear for his brother’s life. “Hey! You don’t worry about him. He’s the one who trained you and if your this strong t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter