Where is it?

Searching For Something

Taeyeon had been losing things recently and it is getting worrisome. It seemed that she would always be searching for something, anything really, that Tiffany has no idea how she could have lost it in the first place.

 

Take for instance, Taeyeon was heading out one sunny afternoon yet half an hour after she had announced that she was leaving, Tiffany found her in the kitchen looking through the drawers. It turned out that she was searching for her shades, which was on top of her head all that time. Tiffany was perplexed. Why would Taeyeon be searching for her shades in the kitchen drawers?!

 

It was hilarious actually, to find the exasperated Taeyeon finally realising where her shades was all along when Tiffany pointed it out to her. The same could be said about that particular incidence where Tiffany found Taeyeon's car keys in the refrigerator. And the other time when Tiffany found Taeyeon's watch in Ginger's (their dog) bowl which Taeyeon swore Ginger took it and that definitely had not been her misplacing the watch when she prepared Ginger's meal.

 

Tiffany found it amusing and annoying at the same time, to have Taeyeon going through all their stuff and mumbling to herself "Where is it?" half the time, until such occurrence became too frequent to not suspect some sort of early dementia. However, when Tiffany spoke of her concerns to a close doctor friend, the said friend simply laughed, told her to only start worrying when Taeyeon can't find her way home and if that should happen, the chances of a third party is much higher. Tiffany chided the friend, citing how important Taeyeon is to her and it is no laughing matter. Of course, that with the fact that Taeyeon would never cheat on her. And thankfully, Taeyeon had shown no such symptoms.

 

Tiffany remembered clearly that it was Christmas day. She was idling on the living room couch and watching some Christmas holiday movie reruns when Taeyeon came out of the room and went into the kitchen. Tiffany paid no attention to what Taeyeon was doing, except that she was making quite some noise in the kitchen, opening and closing drawers, rummaging through the utensils.

 

It was until Taeyeon came to the living room and started making a fuss near the television that Tiffany finally gave Taeyeon a look, albeit an annoyed one. The look soon turned into a glare as Taeyeon was going through their DVD rack and then the TV stand, mumbling to herself "Where is it?" consistently for 15 minutes. It was annoying enough that the broadcasting station had made no effort investing in newer movies to show on holidays and Taeyeon walking back and forth in front of the television was making it worse.

 

However, it was the holidays and Tiffany didn't want to make it any less enjoyable as it already was. And so, she turned off the television with a sigh and asked, "What are you looking for, Taeyeon?"

 

That was when Taeyeon turned around and gave Tiffany a surprised look. Tiffany found it rather peculiar, since she had been on the couch even before Taeyeon came into the room and it definitely been impossible to miss someone, a human being, sitting right there.

 

And so, Tiffany tried again, slightly more affectionately this time when she saw the cute expression on Taeyeon's face.

 

"What are you looking for, Taetae?"

 

Taeyeon merely smiled and strolled towards her. She sat down right next to Tiffany and leaned in for a chaste kiss.

 

"There you are," Taeyeon gave a contented sighed against her lips.

 

"I have been looking for love but you are right here all along."

 

-

 

A/N:

Merry Christmas! A day for some mindless fluff which I am not sure if the plot has been done before but who cares!

HO! HO! HO!